[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had sex with someone without a condom because I'm an idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5586.jpg (231KB, 1225x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5586.jpg
231KB, 1225x1500px
I had sex with someone without a condom because I'm an idiot and I think they have HIV.

I got tested before having sex with someone else that is now someone I care very deeply about and am in a long term relationship with.

Now the person I care about is showing signs and I think I ruined the best thing to ever happen to me.

I am going to tell them to get checked with their doctor. But I do not know how.
>>
>>8245843
I wouldn't make a big thing out of telling him. He's going to be super pissed most likely so just tell him you have something to say and get it over with.
Cheating on people is often the end of a relationship, that's just something you'll have to deal with.
>>
>>8245912
I didn't cheat on them. I had sex with the person I believe has HIV before I met my SO. I got tested before I began dating my SO and the results came negative. I did not have sex with anyone else between these two people.
>>
>>8245946
Did he also get tested?
Are you just worried that your test was not outside the window period or something? I don't get what you're so worried about if your test was negative.
>>
>>8245843

WTF signs are you talking about and why do you suspect that your old hookup buddy or whatever has HIV?
>>
if the person you're with is showing signs early then they could've contracted hiv before you

also if you turn out clean, ffs get on PrEP
>>
>>8245958
>Are you just worried that your test was not outside the window period or something
Yes.
>>
>>8246104
Have you tested yourself again yet? How long ago was your last test and when did you have sex?
>>
>>8246122
I have not.

I had sex with the person about 2 months prior to getting tested.
>>
>>8246142
2 months is at least long enough that the test wouldn't be horribly inaccurate.
It might just be a coincidence they are getting symptoms. But there's also a chance they tested within the window period as well. There's quite a few different scenarios that could be going on. You could mention it to your bf that you're possibly concerned but for sure you both should get tested.
Just try and explain that you're concerned about the window period on the tests and just want to be sure.
>>
File: 5ddb97ad9ba6e43dbfb1e700ce3908ce.jpg (495KB, 1000x1428px) Image search: [Google]
5ddb97ad9ba6e43dbfb1e700ce3908ce.jpg
495KB, 1000x1428px
>>8245843
You're gonna die. Hope it was worth it, you silly bitch!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.