[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all late transitioners so obsessive over the idea of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: shinji.png (207KB, 532x392px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.png
207KB, 532x392px
Why are all late transitioners so obsessive over the idea of early transitioners losing their reproductive ability?

Is it just in part the anger masculine men have toward effeminate gay men not "falling in line" and doing their "duty" toward women?

And besides the fact that artificial insemination is an extension of PIV sex and thus a dysphoria trigger, isn't the longing for the "achievement" of inseminating a woman indicative of a innate male identity?
>>
What are you defining as late transitioners with all these threads? Like Susan honeys or your average 20 something 4tranny?

I consider myself late (20) and all these threads are totally bizarre, I don't care about early trannies other than being happy for them and salty jelly
>>
>>8244294
Wow you actually understand me completely as a late transitioner(18) you described how I feel perfectly
>>
>>8244294
>why are all
Stopped reading there. Stop projecting Cara.
>>
>>8244386
there's a difference between being a "late transitioner" and someone who was blocked and forced to transition at an 'older' age
>>
>>8244395
I contextualized myself as a guy through all my teen years and I'm still just happy baby trannies are finding happiness (and also jelly)

However I also wanted to be a househusband while I was contextualizing myself as a guy, so maybe I'm not your target audience
>>
>>8244395
And there's a difference between somebody who was blocked from transitioning and does it immediately when she can, and somebody who wallows in self pity and does absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>8244395
blocked? get a job you faggot. you're obviously not trans if you wont even get a job so you can transition.
>>
>>8244313
both
>>
>>8244425
idk who you're talking about
>>
>>8246807
>>
>>8244294
It does confuse me quite a bit. I never really cared about my sperm or erections, I have bigger issues to worry about. I am probably sterile and I don't regret it at all.
It makes me wonder whether someone is really trans when they're like supposedly on the verge of suicide due to dysphoria yet they won't take hormones cause then they can't fuck their gf/wife or have kids. Like if you're going to kill yourself who gives a fuck about your sperm and dick
>>
>>8244446
I think they meant, barred away via gatekeeping and that self-medding with hormones using reasonable pills and doses wasn't exactly a normal thing until say 6-8years ago at most.

Not really knowledgeable on the history involving transition during the '93-'06 years. If anyone could enlighten, feel free to.
>>
>>8246947
In the 90s and such self-medding was just stealing your moms premarin or your gf's birth control and megadosing on ethinyl estradiol lol
>>
>>8246961
Makes sense why it wouldn't be ideal. Wasn't there like a Horse Urine based hormone that was taken for a long time during those years if you
did by the books?
>>
>>8247051
That's premarin, it was the most common medicine used for menopause until people found out about all the horrible side effects lol
>>
>>8244313
> Susan honeys
Hons
>your average 20 something 4tranny?
Hons
>>
>>8247080
Well shit, So much for getting a job to transition. I mean of you were dysphoric, then I guess
it would be highly worth it to go on with the
premarin regardless of the side effects
>tfw chickened out on attempted diy orchi due to fear.
>>
>>8247097
Why do folks consider 20(under 25) somethings hons? at most they just end up looking older than they actually are.
Hell, I get confused for a bean mom all the time, due to my older appearance.
Not exactly kind towards it, but 'eh better than not passing.
>>
>>8247133
Okay, twinkhons. Happy now?
>>
>>8247097
My question wasn't whether 4trannies are hons, these particular Cara threads are just odd and preaching to the choir on a board that overwhelmingly supports early transition
>>
>>8247166
Twinkhon looks like such a dreadful point to be in.
>>
File: 34534534 copy 2.png (315KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
34534534 copy 2.png
315KB, 600x684px
>>8247224
>on a board that overwhelmingly supports early transition
>>
>>8247556
I've never seen anything to suggest otherwise other than literal autistic concern troll right wing men
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.