[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans people, how did you know you were trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).png (345B, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
345B, 318x159px
Trans people, how did you know you were trans?
>>
>>8244063
After years of always wanting to be a girl and questioning if I was trans I came to the conclusion normal cis people don't do this. Regardless of the off day or two in a month where I think I might not be trans the other 28 days I would think about being a woman non stop. If someone said I wasn't trans I would passionately argue with them that I was. Looking back I did so many things that should've signaled I was trans but I just didn't take the hint or I was just in denial. I don't know it really took me years and years to fully accept I was trans even though when I look back I was just trying to repress as hard as possible and in the end it just made my transition less effective since I was 22 instead of 16 when I started.
>>
>>8244063
As my body changed through puberty, I gained more and more distress. Realised that changing the body to the opposite sex and being recognised as that sex relieved the distress.

The distress at my sex was ever mounting, but more I transitioned, the less things caused this distress. Ended up being in a kind of chase where I had to move things along before the dysphoria would catch up completely.
>>
the same way you know that you're cis?
>>
>>8244063
wanted to be a girl since a very young age but repressed and lived in denial basically my whole life
one day i just sorta was sitting and thinking and then i just couldn't hide from it anymore
>>
>>8244063
I looked down and realized ivery had a dick my whole life
>>
I didn't really know, I had no dysphoria through all my teen years, actually I lifted and enjoyed it. Dated and it went fine.

I realized I'd rather be a girl only at 20, and only then did it go downhill. I fucking hate not being a cis girl but I don't know if I have real dysphoria or if I'm a girl or a femboy with messed up gender issues and a peterpan complex.
>>
>>8244209
What was wrong with transitioning at 22? And what signals where there that you were trans?
>>
>>8244290
Better late than never but if I came to terms with myself when it first started happening I could've transitioned as an early teen. I regret it immensely but nothing I can do about it now. As for signs I was trans I always enjoyed the company of woman way more than the company of men I just felt more comfortable around them. I hated cutting my hair and would get extremely depressed when I cut it. I hated looking in the mirror and tried to avoid looking in them and also avoided taking pictures of myself since I hated how I looked. I always wore shapeless loose clothes because I hated seeing what my body looked like. I'm sure I did a bunch of other things but when I look back it was very obvious I was trans.
>>
>>8244063
When I was in 5th grade I looked in the mirror and it dawned on me "mmh, something's not right."
Weird that I didn't have any other feelings like that before.
>>
>>8244063
The thought of having sex with someone deeply attractive disturbed me. Slight panic attacks at catching your face and build in the mirror. Putting my hands on my hips makes me dizzy. Severe anxiety and depression.
>>
File: 150419-news-60-minutes.jpg (58KB, 740x508px) Image search: [Google]
150419-news-60-minutes.jpg
58KB, 740x508px
>>8244063
when i was 4yo my parents were watching an episode of 60 minutes about children being forced to have their sex changed by their parents and doctors, it was probably about David Reimer or intersex children something. I remember siting in front of the TV and watching it and wishing, that that could happen to me, i realy wanted to be turned into a girl.
>>
>>8244481
hot
>>
>>8244063
constantly wishing I was born a girl my whole life, so yeah
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.