[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans positivity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 24

Anyone got some positive stories? This board's a little too sad and depressed ;_;

Mine:

>tfw bf
>tfw parents are paying for surgeries
>>
File: 1405111277541.png (56KB, 740x920px) Image search: [Google]
1405111277541.png
56KB, 740x920px
>>8242952
>also tfw bf
>second laser session lined up
>half done grad school
>made a new friend
>pantene detangler is magic
>>
File: laughing anime girl.jpg (87KB, 582x580px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime girl.jpg
87KB, 582x580px
>tfw lost all my friends and got disowned by half my family but got a bf
>>
>>8242952
My gf accepted me coming out (mtf) and is teaching me girl shit. Life is cool.
>>
>>8242975
Whoa, that's some dumb luck if you didn't know she was bi from the get go. Must've been a shock to her. Mind sharing the tale?
>>
>tfw best bf ever who spoils me so much
>tfw my room is turning into a pink girly paradise
>tfw my body looks absolutely amazing
>tfw almost waist-to-hip ratio of 0.50
>>
>pass
>start my dream job in two weeks
>satellite production

I work in the space industry now.
>>
>tfw come out
>tfw gf says "I'm not a lesbian"
>tfw my rent has doubled
>tfw all my other trans friends girlfriends stayed with them
>tfw parents disowned me
>tfw dropped out of college cause no money
>tfw minimum wage is only livable if you don't want srs
>tfw I have 1 week of tatta tic-taks left
>tfw rent was due last week
>tfw thinkin about that bridge down the road
>do a flip faggot
>>
File: 7727246.png (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7727246.png
139KB, 500x500px
Well I am very far from a dream situation but I guess that these last days, hormones have done a lot to improve my mood.

I also had a one hour of fantasizing a lot about some sex situations and it build up into a fantastic orgasm. So there's that I guess (:

Hoping to get my own place, some more girl clothes and a bf soon :)
>>
>>8243009
>>tfw almost waist-to-hip ratio of 0.50
lolwut
>>
File: 2012-11-12 18.34.37.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2012-11-12 18.34.37.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>8242952
>pass by body and face
>voice clocks me
>have found good work and get along well with the coworkers
>my family supports and loves me
>father who first didn't support, called me my sisters big sister
>have VFS surgery in two months
>insurance pays for it
>>
>20 y old
>7 year relationship
>started hrt 3 months ago
>already pass
>gf says "we will get through this even though its not normal being with a tranny"
>cry lots but its okay, we love eachother, slowly moving onto using toys and strapons instead of feminine bebis
>dad is telling everyone he has a daughter now and is okay with my name choice
>mom is losing it and doesnt want to talk about it because its against gods will
Everything is just bittersweet i guess. Hopefully once i get my papers in order ill start making friends and wbat not.
>got my first job, nametag says my preferred name
>>
>haven't wanted to kms for 6-7 years

Success!
>>
File: mtx5v68p9pvy.jpg (23KB, 800x396px) Image search: [Google]
mtx5v68p9pvy.jpg
23KB, 800x396px
>mom has a trans friend who she regularly goes to gay bars with
>mom sends video of me to her without me even knowing
>her trans friend says that I'll definetly pass

after living my entire life feeling like an horrific masculine mess and then finally deciding hormones or bust, I feel quite relieved.

also

>started hormones a few days ago
now I play the waiting game...
>>
>>8243292
I'm sorry. Good luck. I believe in you.
>>
>>8242952
>mooching off parents is a positive story
>>
>>8243011
A G P
G
P
>>
>have perfect voice (practicing since I was 16 [hrt at 18])
>pass for the most part (I don't think I do but people call me miss even in boy clothes 100% of the time)
>have non chaser bf who was scared about me having a benis the first time, now he doesn't really care and respects that I dont like it. Supportive of me getting srs
>also he has a big dick and he really likes sucking on my chest
>FT job I don't hate I am short with a loli tier body
>laser is magic
>some family accepting, but I can only ask for so much from mormons
>got my life on track saving up for surgeries rn
>>
Things are weird with my parents who aren't really unaccepting but haven't really done anything in the way of accepting me if I'm not a girl either, I lost my long-term relationship and nobody wants a boy without a dick, and all of my new friends live too far away to see this summer since I don't have a car anymore.

But I recently discovered the undersides of my thighs actually have a pretty solid covering of hair so at least hormones seem to still be doing a thing.
>>
>>8243469
I didn't ask them for it (they brought it up) and I offered to pay them back with interest, so...

And it's especially nice because they used to be unaccepting.
>>
>>8242952
Glad to hear things are going well for someone
>>
>>8245899
What's your story anon
>>
File: 7ec4102764a4b04f71005b7176d9e782.png (488KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7ec4102764a4b04f71005b7176d9e782.png
488KB, 1000x1000px
>long day at work
>tired, depressed
>get home
>hunky boyfriend made dinner
>genuinely concerned about my day
>big bear hug, kiss on the forehead
>smell his cologne
>stroke his scruffy beard
>he smiles
>all my woes melt away in an instant..
>>
>Come out to moms side of the family
>Very supportive and loving
>Grandparents send me articles about good news articles about trans
>Mother used to inject my IM T shots for me because I had needle phobia
>Was able to do my own T shots when I was approved for sub-cut shots
>Grandma paid for my cosmetic part of surgery when she had gotten inheritance money rest is covered by province

Happy where I am now.
>>
File: giphy.gif (955KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
955KB, 500x281px
>unfriended ex while out last night
>obtained a masters degree today
>feeling damn good

life is too short to keep rude and inconsiderate people around due to fear of loneliness or low self esteem. i feel like this year has been a lot about me setting boundaries with others and myself. It took work and a few mistakes but I feel at peace and able to work more on improving myself and enjoying my day to day experiences.
>>
>>8242952

Hi! I have a very positive story.

>be straight cis woman
>bf comes out to me as trans (mtf)
>dump him
>instantly happier, shed 130lbs of mental illness and attention whoring

8D
>>
>>8245955
sauce?
>>
>>8246700
You sure you're straight? I mean you're here why not stay? I hate MtT too. You should come to /clg/.
>>
>>8246700
This is a positivity thread. Positivity isn't brought by invalidating others.
If you got cancer and your bf broke up with you how would you feel?
>>
File: 1397352661994.gif (485KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
1397352661994.gif
485KB, 500x225px
>>8246700

I don't blame you. I would do the same thing if I passed and I had a boyfriend pull the same shit on me. In fact, I might even castrate him myself...
>>
>>8246766
That would be the greatest gift
>>
File: 1472072815045.png (109KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1472072815045.png
109KB, 358x358px
>>8246700
I believe you because it's just like a cis woman to take joy in others suffering.
>>
>>8246764

It's a bit different since he probably already knew he wasn't a normal male in some sense, so the comparison doesn't work. A better metaphor would be if he had reason to suspect he had HIV since before they were dating but never did a test because he was too afraid to get a positive result. Later he builds up the courage to get the test done with it coming up positive, but miraculously he didn't manage to infect her. Would you say she should stay with him then?
>>
>>8246766
Why? If you love him why wouldn't you support him?
If my bf came out as trans I'd only be concerned because he's too big to be passable and his line of work requires him to be strong (military). I wouldn't ever break up with him if it's something that hurts him, that only hurts a person more, and human beings don't need to be hurt anymore. Especially not by people close to them.
Y'all niggas need to learn some empathy.
>>
>>8246839
I respect you so much. I hope life treats you well.
>>
>>8246826
But the risks are entirely different. And especially based on how she phrased it treating her ex that harshly or thinking that low of them shouldn't be something one should do.
>>
>>8246854
Thanks anon, there'll always be stressful things but the hardest parts are out of the way for now at least.
>>
There are people out there who aren't trans and who sympathize with you and want to fight with you to make the world a better place. Or just be by your side and accept you as who you really are. Yes, even if you don't pass.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mkwpbbLd2D1qz4rgp.gif (951KB, 500x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mkwpbbLd2D1qz4rgp.gif
951KB, 500x180px
>>8242952

>me, mtf, 2 years into transition
>Mom has surgery
>take time off to help her post surgery
>drain her pumps
>help her with the washroom
>cook food
>clean up, do laundry ect
>dad comes back from work
>pulls me into office, hugs me
>tfw its the first hug he's ever voluntarily given me
>>
>>8246839

>Why? If you love him why wouldn't you support him?

Because I started the relationship with him as a man, also I'm not interested in feminine males so he would have had to intentionally act masculine to be with him. There's also the risk of him not passing. My reaction would be the same if I were dating a girl who later came out as FtM.

>Y'all niggas need to learn some empathy.

We might be able to still be friends, but the relationship is definitely over.

>>8246855

Let's go further and say she discovered she is actually immune to his strain of HIV. Wouldn't she be justified in dumping him on the dishonesty alone?
>>
>>8246993

intentionally act masculine for me to be with him
>>
>>8242952
> mtf one month in
> had awesome progress
> surprised even myself at how happy I am with the changes
> starting to believe I may have good genetics
> family is supporting
> has good job, getting laser very soon
> been very careful when choosing friends in the past, result is they are all awesome (imo) and very accepting peoples
> can do hobby I like because I actually have money
> mfw living the dream
>>
>>8246993
>Because I started the relationship with him as a man, also I'm not interested in feminine males so he would have had to intentionally act masculine to be with him. There's also the risk of him not passing. My reaction would be the same if I were dating a girl who later came out as FtM.
I won't argue with you cause this is inherently a difference of ideals/interests.
>We might be able to still be friends, but the relationship is definitely over.
The tone is important though. The way the anon before said it implied that he was essentially dead weight to her now. If you're willing to still be supportive of a person and love them perhaps not necessarily in a romantic sense I suppose it's fine, provided they didn't do something to hurt you first.
>Let's go further and say she discovered she is actually immune to his strain of HIV. Wouldn't she be justified in dumping him on the dishonesty alone?
It's grey, but I don't think this is a good analogy either. Being trans isn't lying to your partner. If a loved one said that they were raped as a child and carry lots of emotional baggage from it, would that be a justifiable reason to dump them? I mean, that doesn't entirely work either, being that transitioning involves a lot of change, a financial hit, and a good bit of emotional turmoil. It's why I said cancer since a lot of the consequences would be the same/similar.
>>
I'm happy for you, happy fags and trannies.
>>
>>8247099
Ah, and forgot those:
> somehow want hugs all the time now
> can actually get hugs very often with bf AND gf
> am ace and can't imagine anything better than hugs
> Basically happy all the time except when i get dysphoria attacks or have a legit reason to be unhappy.
>>
>>8242991
Not much to it honestly, I repressed all my life and finally came clean. She's hinted at being bi in the past but I have no doubt she loves me for me. Like I could have come out as anything and she would still accept me. I'm lucky as fuck.
>>
>>8247164

>can actually get hugs very often with bf AND gf
>am ace

So the reason you have a boyfriend and a girlfriend is because they have to fuck each other since you won't?
>>
>>8246764

while I do agree that trannies are cancer your victim complex is showing and I don't think mental and physical illness are quite the same thing
>>
>>8246839

I chose to love a man. I found out that that man was a liar who is secretly a mentally ill attention whore. If he loved me he wouldn't have attempted to entrap me in the first place.
>>
>>8247357
we only want to be girls. what's wrong with that? it's not like we can help it.
>>
>>8246839

Empathy does not mean "coddling and enabling mental illness". That is sympathy.

If a schizophrenic person told you he sees ghosts and wanted you to have a tea party with them would you "support" him or would you realize that the level of care he needs is beyond your means and is fundamentally not your responsibility to provide?

Your retarded "empathetic" ass would probably have the tea party LOL
>>
>>8247125

If your loved one says the rape caused emotional baggage and they used it as an excuse to act like an emotional wreck then am I supposed to adopt a caregiver role and become their live-in mental health nurse? Fuck no.
>>
>>8247420

You don't want to be girls. You want to be victims. You think that if you look feminine people will give you more sympathy. You are sympathy addicts. This is why 99% of you have adult baby fetishes.This is also why 99% of you become sex workers instead of productive, assertive women in positions such as corporate leadership.
>>
>thread about trans positivity
>cishet scum, one (supposedly), from each gender, comes in and shits on the thread
Rly makes u think
>>
>>8247493
Well screw you too. Maybe you should get off your high horse, off of 4chan and out into the mud with the rest of us. Being a bitch isnt limited to trans women apparently. But I guess some of us can explain it better due to a life of gender dysphoria and being forced to hide.
>>
>>8247696

>I'm a bitch because muh gender!!!

once again, 0 accountability for your shitty behavior, it's all because you're a "victim"
>>
>>8242952
I went from being a kissless virgin people instinctually reacted to IRL as a creepy creep and literally invited to 3 parties over the entirety of high school and college

to
being invited to wild house parties etc. every few months, getting given free drugs often by friends, snuggling and having frequent romantic intimacy with various cute people, having a threesome with two top-tier femboys, having an amazing relationship with my best friend of over a decade who was physically repulsed by me pre-transition despite being friends, seducing a good three-quarters of the people I know who I'm most attracted to, being invited to a couple of orgies etc.

definitely become a tranny if you're into romance, drugs and wild sex imo, not so much if you want to feel like you have a purpose and a place within society and a general sense of belonging and self-worth :^)
>>
>>8247493
i don't want to be a victim. i want to be a housewife and to please and support a corporate leader bf who loves me and cares for me
>>
>>8247784
Jesus fucking Christ Robin, you make my wild years look like nothing. Where did you even meet people that invite you to parties? Do you live in a college town?
>>
>>8247329
Triangular-ish relationship. So sort of, I guess. Gf wanted me in, and relation was poly so bf was ok with it, turns out i like both of them and they like me so it worked itself out.
>>
>>8247812
I live in pretty much the most degenerate student city in the UK that isn't Brighton, plus I'm such a weird hobgoblin of a human being people like me being at their parties just for the atmosphere
we got fucking bars of hash the size of Hershey's
>>
>>8247883
I don't think that's why people like you around, it's probably because you're unique and sweet. If you were a hobgoblin would you be hooking up all the time?
>>
>>8247744

And you want to talk about victims? I volunteer with LGBT youth. I spent 2 hours talking to a kid today who's mom won't talk to her since she came out. She spent a large chunk of that time crying into my shoulder because she's convinced her mom hates her.

So how much should we hold this kid accountable for her "actions"? Is it shitty behaviour for a kid to want their mom to love them?

You have the audacity to dehumanize this kid. So yeah, you're a bitch regardless of your gender.
>>
File: Frank_(3).jpg (9KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
Frank_(3).jpg
9KB, 180x252px
>>8247934
I'm the kavorka tranny
I don't have money, or looks, or any talents, or basic living skills, or any employable kind of charisma, but I fuck like a weasel, and at the end of the day, that's what matters.
>>
>>8248053
What's your seduction strategy my girl?
>>
>>8248053
iktf
>tfw bf said I was his best sex
Like straight up afterwards he was like "I enjoyed that WAY too much" He says it's cause of how enthusiastic I am (I do play it up a little bit cause I like seeing him smile) but he does feel REALLY good.
>>
>>8248074
>
not OP, but, is "Im so wasted! Im so wasted!" an option?
>>
File: 1491175301919.jpg (129KB, 690x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1491175301919.jpg
129KB, 690x1286px
Because I need a little bit of happiness
>Come out to Dad, expect some understanding
>"Are you sure? Maybe you're not sure"
>Come out to Mom
>"Well...I'm not too thrilled about it, but if this is what makes you happy, then, so be it."
>Come out to friend at work
>She totally and fully accepts it
>Wash hair today, let dry, still poofs up a little
>Look at it, doesn't look too bad actually
>>
File: 1494043011966.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1494043011966.gif
152KB, 500x516px
>8 months on HRT and look like shit
>socially anxious loner
>don't pass at all
>broke as hell
>cry every night
>suicidal
>hate myself

>have an amazing boyfriend who loves me deeply

Things are okay, I guess.
>>
File: 1460514351352.jpg (465KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460514351352.jpg
465KB, 1280x1024px
I'm down 75 pounds as of last year.
Hopefully cute soon.
>>
File: aaaaaahhhhh.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaahhhhh.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>10 months HRT
>Look like a man still
>Need laser
>need job to get money for laser
>Can't get job because I'm a non passing tranny
>The last few months all I've done is sit in my room and do fucking nothing
>No friends
>Dumb, no skills or talents
>No one gives a fuck about me
>Want to kill self
>Given up

Uh..... I'm good in bed. That's my positive, I guess.
>>
File: 1324950744286.png (5KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1324950744286.png
5KB, 274x242px
> Finally getting T next week
> Having GF, who loves me even if I am trans and have severe psychosis/schizophrenia symptoms
> Psychotic symotomps seem to be getting less over the last half year
> Supportive parents and family
> All surgeries I want are covered by insurance
> GF knew from the beginning that I was a mess, but she sticks with me either way. I love her so much.
> Haven't thought of killing myself since last year
> Mfw life's pretty gud
>>
>>8249061
>>Can't get job because I'm a non passing tranny
so work in boymode, until you fail boymode

whatever you do do not resort to prostitution
>>
>Making a heck load of money with brainpower this quarter.
>After a dozen poor first and second dates over the years, find bf in Jan 2017
>We complete each other like I didn't believe was possible with anyone else before, or that I could ever possibly meet
>"I am worth it!"

Sometimes it takes a lot of half-hearted platonic dates to find the one who will captivate you forever.
>>
>>8247493
I'm going to turn you into a victim bitch
>>
>>8248074
enthusiasm + avoiding building expectations (e.g. making the dude feel like the whole thing being enjoyable isn't reliant on him cumming at the end, which can cause performance anxiety) + focusing on foreplay more than intercourse + getting inside their head for months/years building up to it and figuring out their likes and dislikes both in material tastes and qualities in partners so I can emulate their ideal romantic experience + good with words
>>
>>8249697

ooh, is the big scary hon tranny going to snap? Your testosterone is showing.
>>
>positivity thread
>terfs can't let us think happy thoughts
>>
>>8242952
How do you do that
What magic do I have to cast to make my parents this supportive
>>
>>8242952
>tfw thread is supposed to make you feel better
>only feel worse because everyone had it better than you
>>
>>8243392
How?
>>
>>8242952
>not trans

wew lads
>>
>>8242952
>tfw bf
>tfw bf paid for laser
>tfw parents pay for hormones and gave me $250 for a new wardrobe for christmas and said theyre giving me more on my 1 year trannyversery in a month
>>
>>8248390
Same actually, except for the boyfriend part
>>
>>8246742
Le mtt amirite lmao peak trans any time now!! Ecksdee!
Holy fuck TERFs are laughable lmao fucking loser
>>
>>8247438

Oh hey it's the schizophrenia analogy that doesn't make sense again.
>>
>>8250261
How so? What's your story anon?
>>
>>8242952
>come out to mother
>she struggles to understand and is asking if its a phase
>reasure her its not
>is ok with it now and supporting me
>always talking with me about it and what i want

shit is gud
>>
>>8243383
>>dad is telling everyone he has a daughter now and is okay with my name choice
at least you have your dad desu even if ur mum's shit
>>
>>8247493
>99% have abdl fetishes
>99% are sexworkers
sauce?
>>
File: tumblr_oi7z7rkLhz1vv1g70o1_500.png (85KB, 414x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi7z7rkLhz1vv1g70o1_500.png
85KB, 414x324px
>>8248390
Me, minus the bf.

I have cats though.
>>
File: 1478794084914.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478794084914.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>Came out to my family today
>Literally all of them support it 100%
>Not even trying to be intrusive or telling me what to do next, just letting me get on with it and offering help if I ask for it

Ha.
>>
>>8251591
I fucking hate life
>>
>>8251596
Why?
>>
>>8251606
Because my parents hate me forever and want me out while others have the luck to have supportive parents
I don't even know what I did to deserve this
>>
File: 1494203708685-sci.jpg (15KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494203708685-sci.jpg
15KB, 640x360px
Fags go somewhere else preferably a dark hole far from civilization
>>
>>8251612

In the same way life made you the sex you'd rather not be, so too has it given you parents who aren't supportive.

You have to just make the best of what you have, and not dwell on what you can't change. The fact you have managed to keep going without their support is a testament to your own strength.

Admirable.
>>
>>8250181
If they can't have them, nobody can.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170424-100814.jpg (351KB, 1077x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-100814.jpg
351KB, 1077x978px
It is physically impossible to be trans gender and being unhappy with your current gender is mental disorder it is called Gender Dysphoria. To become so called trans your doctor has to say you have this mental disorder. If you get triggered look it up its all fact also there are only two genders. Have any of you gone and passed biology. you can be bisexual, homosexual, and asexual but you can never go from being a man who can reproduce to a woman who can reproduce. Any one who thinks that to be true has an I.Q lower than 70 the cutoff for mental retardation
>>
wew that was terrible
>>
File: Superimposed1494273178712.jpg (384KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Superimposed1494273178712.jpg
384KB, 1024x1024px
>>8251753
you're* stupid
>>
>>8247784
i used to like your posts but now i know you're a disgusting degenerate
>>
>>8247784
even hons get that much payoff??? whoa
>>
>>8242952
>tfw not trans
Feels good girlyman
>>
>tfw bf
>tfw supportive family and friends
>tfw think of suicide only every second thought
>>
>>8255290
Well it's less than before HRT right? I'm sure you can get it below 50%
>>
>>8251542
Hey im sure thats not true at all :)
>>
>froze enough sperm for 2 kids down the line
>starting hrt next week
>wife and job both supportive
>got a bunch of old clothes from my sister that i fit into and actually look okay on me
>>
>>8242952
>start hrt at 17/18
>"that's early enough"
>be on hrt for 2 1/2 years
>hahahahaha...delusional hon
>still have heavy brow and jaw
>super tall
>17in shoulders
>cone tits
>barely any family, no friends
>people always look disgusted with me or stare
>slowly failing uni and losing my job because im accidentally pissing my boss off
>cry at least 4 times a week
>too afraid to kms

But hey, I still got those wide hips and kinda soft skin.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
I wanna dress as a girl/lady/woman when I go out with a girl - we are like sisters.
>>
>>8259578
how tall? tall people have made it work out before, there's hope :)
>>
>>8258494
Hm? No, all those things are very much true, especially the cat part.
>>
>>8259797
5'9
>that's not tall!

>no guy wants to hold hands with a tranny gf the same height as/or taller than him
>no guy wants to stand on his toes to kiss his tranny gf
>no guy looks at a tranny that's 5'9 and says she's cute
>no guy wants to try and toss around my huge body when we're in bed together
>>
>>8242952
How's did your parents react at first?

Anyway,
>Be 22
>Listen to depressed 22yo's on 4chan
>Forget what 22 y/o's look like and think I'll never pass
>Be 5'4"
>Have baby face
>Realize I look nothing like the 22 y/o's on transtimelines due to diligently starving myself in my late teens/early 20's

It's like a world apart. They look like adults and I look like a highschooler
>>
>>8243383
>didn't mind using his penis the first time
>"ablublu i'm a gurl now, i cun't use muh girlbenis now"
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8260540
?
>>
File: 1494244554309-k.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1494244554309-k.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>8259932
Then stop being a pussy a be a man
>>
>>8259932
5'9 is totally workable
there are even 6' transgirls that work it pretty well
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.