[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't prove me wrong on this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: AA.jpg (63KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
63KB, 750x750px
Can't prove me wrong on this.
>>
>>8242859
If you use gender as a synonym for biological sex, which is its most common definition.

When people say there are more then 2 genders, they're using gender as a synonym for gender identity, which is its lesser used definition.
>>
>>8242859
That's why all the SJWs use "pansexual" now.

It's especially painful because many use it as "I'm attracted to girls, guys, and trans people."
>>
>>8242859
bicycles dont negate the existence of 3-wheelers.
Shamefully poor understanding of semantics.
>>
2 genders exist. Just because I call myself a Shamanic shapeshifting bulldagger rainbow sparkle unicorn does not make me 4 genders. You people need serious therapy and need to stop encouraging kids to "Transition" full stop. See the statistics on post transition teen suicides..That shit is scary high.
A man can both date men and wear clothing of a lady, just as a woman can wear mens clothes and date a woman. Unfortunately if you are born with a dick...You are a man for life regardless of ops. Same if you are born with a vagina..A woman for life. Accept this and quit forcing the world to conform to this fucked up narrative of 98 genders.
>>
I always figured bisexual denoted an attraction to the two binary genders (including transmen/women) whilst pansexual was more open towards people who identify as genderqueer as well as men/women and whatnot
>>
>>8242859
There is.
>>
>>8242859
It does.
>>
Bisexual means sexually attracted to men and women.

Bisexual does not mean that only men and women exist.

This is not how language works.
>>
It actually is how language works.

Bisexual
adjective
sexually attracted to both men and women.
synonyms: ambisexual; More
BIOLOGY
having characteristics of both sexes.
synonyms: hermaphrodite, hermaphroditic; More
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to both men and women.
>>
Sorry Gender studies fucked you up and your parents showered you with praise regardless of your worth bi-
bʌJ/
combining form
prefix: bi-
two; having two.
"bicoloured"
occurring twice in every one or once in every two.
"bicentennial"
lasting for two.
"biennial"
doubly; in two ways.
"biconcave"
CHEMISTRY
(in names of compounds) containing two atoms or groups of a specified kind.
"biphenyl"
CHEMISTRY
denoting an acid salt.
"bicarbonate"
BOTANYZOOLOGY
(of division and subdivision) twice over.
"bipinnate"
>>
>>8245278
you just said "men and women" you assumed two genders. think it through the day lgbtqilgkfhry sissy
>>
>>8245385
>"Red and blue are colours"
>No other colours exist
>>
Yes, there are only two genders. Anything else is mental illness.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.