[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do trannies compete with real women for men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>
By mastering the LISP programming language. Dudes dig girls who write functional.
>>
As a queer ftm who mostly dates men because they seem less bored and/or horrified with me, I have to assume the key is never letting them see your private parts or tits. dudes dig fake [gender]s with no visible sex characteristics to speak of.
>>
Honestly there seems to be 2 types of guys.

One is unconditionally not interested in transwomen.

The other prefers them.

So you either have no chance or a slight advantage.
>>
by being a good person
>>
By being AGP.
>>
>>8242789
This question is what motivates me to suicide than transition

Why bother if you can't be real
>>
>>8243926
>By being AGP

Wait, I thought AGPs liked women
>>
>>8243645
This is 100% correct in my experience!
mtf here
>>
File: 1472080331072.jpg (113KB, 381x398px) Image search: [Google]
1472080331072.jpg
113KB, 381x398px
>>8242789
Benis and Anime.
>>
>>8244097
We do but through the miracle of meta-attraction we can love boyfriends too.
>>
>>8243645
>applying binary in 2017
>>
>>8244330
>attracted to both men and women
>no no i am not a bisexual, i have META-ATTRACTION
>>
By laying out my bf for a good pounding at least twice a week. He cums on my dick and it keeps him in line.
>>
>>8244379
The term is pseudobisexuality.
>>
File: 71dyepgxbekwogzi07lz_w.gif (56KB, 584x444px) Image search: [Google]
71dyepgxbekwogzi07lz_w.gif
56KB, 584x444px
>>8242789

As almost everyone does on this board, you are ignoring the fact that life continues beyond age 25. Real women, especially ones too old for 4chan, are mostly fat, and fat people don't really have a gender anymore for the most part. Stay thin and look female-ish and you'll find it easier and easier to compete as the years go by. Your cisgendered competition mostly doesn't even look human, let alone female.

Stop thinking about competing with cute college girls and Hollywood starlets. Most real people are utterly disgusting, and a semi-decent passer can beat them very easily, even with the big handicap of transgenderism.
>>
>>8242789
>>8243645
>>8244103

Speaking from the personal experience of a "straight" dude. Transwomen can have a major advantage over cis by simply striving for femininity. In the modern age where it seems most women spurn traditional feminine roles and behavior, a trans woman who actively desires such behavior is a godsend.

Also, you gotta pass in public, honestly there's no getting around that part for me.
>>
>>8242789

Pro tip: they don't
>>
>>8243910
This.
I'm Bi, I'm not a chaser. I've had serious relationships with women and were all nice people. Most of the gays, traps and trans that I met and had sex with were terrible people.
>>
>>8244834
Trans women look twice as ugly as they age tho. Gravity gives away and exposes manly features, while gravity in cis women still makes them look female.

Also there is botox for both size, so aging really isn't a factor here.
>>
>>8243910
>>8243926
A G P
, o e
, o r
, d s
, o
, n

Kek
>>
>>8245201
Fuck (° H ° )

Mission failed we'll get em next time
>>
>>8244907
Terrible how?

For example, I have a full time job, I'm kind of quiet and a little awkward. I keep a clean place and don't really have hobbies, just play vidya and chill with buds. Reading, dance and improv interest me though. Would you say I'm a terrible person?
>>
>>8242789
>bf thinks women and transwomen are insufferable
>considers me third gender, despite being a /pol/ack
>countless years of coyful play
Wee can dye by it, if not live by love,
And if unfit for tombes and hearse
Our legend bee, it will be fit for verse;
And if no peece of Chronicle wee prove,
We'll build in sonnets pretty roomes;
As well a well wrought urne becomes
The greatest ashes, as halfe-acre tombes,
And by these hymnes, all shall approve
Us Canoniz'd for Love
>>
>>8242789
bumping

hope someone will have an answer for this
>>
>>8245230
Do you think of betraying your boyfriend to satisfy a fetish?
You would say that loves him just for saying?
Would you think of other men?

Everyone who i met were liars, selfish and without empathy. Maybe because they're all bottoms.

>>8245315
Nice Magic pic.
>>
File: tumblr_m99lqo0VfJ1rxmeddo1_500.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m99lqo0VfJ1rxmeddo1_500.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>8242789
I'm not sure there's a good anwser for this. I think the best way for a trans women to "compete" with a cis women is to the same way cis women have been competing for years. Try to find someone you can love, then try to build a life with.
>>
>>8245315
>>8245784
Look, that walkway on the right leads nowhere. It just ends before it reaches the higher walkway.
>>
File: 1445711577073.jpg (20KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
1445711577073.jpg
20KB, 255x256px
I had a "straight" guy confess me that the reason why he's into trans women is because they often act more feminine than real women which turns him on.

Now I still don't know why he's into me since I am a twinkhon who dresses not too suggestively which is why I doubt he's straight.
>>
>>8245874
Its a big turn on to me as well, but I know I am a 3 on the kinsey.
>>
>>8242789
>>8243645
I'm sort of exploring my sexuality lately but have historically considered myself "straight" (cis-male) but I do have a bit of a fetish for "traps" (Is that term offensive? I would think it would be but idk what else to use) and transwomen.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.