[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My father was a homophobe who went around with his friends looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 3.jpg (37KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
37KB, 450x510px
My father was a homophobe who went around with his friends looking for gay people to beat up.

I hope that everything I've done can make up for that.

>Alan Turing - a gay man who greatly contributed to stopping a war, saving millions of lives, and is probably responsible for more children being born than the majority of straight people
>>
>>8242340

Did Alan Turing say that?
>>
Op, are you LGBT? Was that hard living under someone like that?
>>
>>8242382
I'm T but he doesn't seem to mind that. Just gays.
>>
>>8242405
Smart man. Is he fucking you, OP?
That's the only point of having a T-girl femson and letting the stupid slut live.
>>
>>8242436
No, I'm into girls.
>>
>>8242445
Doesn't matter what you're into, you shit-for-brains transbian.
>>
>>8242465
I like how I can still talk to him about hot girls.
>>
>>8242472
I'm glad you have these moments together.
I wonder which one of you will die first, better enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>8242530
Wew, what triggered you?

I'm starting to like guys too so our relationship might break down over that anyway depending on how he takes it.
>>
>>8242342
No.

>>8242382
The other guy is a troll. He wasn't around much but he still made things hard. I don't know what I am.
>>
>>8242537
Good, anon. I hope you come out to him and he beats you up. Post pics when it happens.
>>
>>8242655
>Sad repressed tranny itt
>>
>>8242680
see >>8242522
>>
>>8242340
What are you trying to prove, retard?

That not all gays are degenerates desperately using all their day to lust after cock? Then you are saying that the premise is valid.

That gays are somehow better than straight people? Gays are not a fucking team, there are gays that are good people, and there are gays that are horrible people. You don't get to have pride for the accomplishments of other men that have taken dick before you as if somehow that meant you also had merits for it.

Fuck off.
>>
>>8242340

1his is not fucking Tumblr
This is not 9gag
This is not reddit
This is not gaia

You don't get to bring your infrahuman 10IQ points mentality here. Learn to adapt to the group or get out.
>>
>>8242720
>>8242725
triggered
>>
>>8242720
Sure, I'd buy this guy a beer. His bar conversation might be sobering tho.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.