[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x553px
so not sure if I came to the right place but here's go. So I'm a guy, not romantically attracted to men, but for a long time now I've found my self thinking about bottoming for another guy. The only thing I'm attracted to on a guy is his package. So basically trying to see if I should explore my sexuality or just ignore my thoughts.
>>
File: butt-touch-clint.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
butt-touch-clint.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
>>8240791
Just buy a dildo, ffs.
Remember, flared bottom so your dick-hungry ass doesn't swallow it whole and send you to the hospital.
>>
Try bottoming 3 different times . That way you know for sure if you like it or not

The first time generally doesn't feel good, but afterwards you'll want more.
By the 3rd time you'll know if you're a bottom or not, and that doesn't mean you're gay.

Just go on grindr, put looking for dick in your profile and you can pick which cock makes your mouth water. Or Craigslist works just as well. use a condom though man, plenty of lube
>>
>>8240987
Dick feels a lot different than a dildo,
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 500x474px
I made the original post and thanks for the replies. I've had experience bottoming for transgender women. I love seeing a woman's body with a nice suprise. But the area I'm in just doesn't have anyone real. But that urge to take it is still there. Just wondering if it's worth crossing that line to men seeing as I'm not actually attracted to them. And I agree a dildo does not cut it.
>>
>>8241018

Can you tell me more about this?

I'm not OP but I've been dildoing myself for a while now. Did it just earlier today. But lately it tends to hurt/burn afterwards. Might be related to the cheap condoms I put on it though, or that I rush it and don't relax enough because I've done it so many times before I think I should be able to take it in quicker.

Anyhow, can you tell me about how a dick with a condom on it feels? The dildo tends to be hard so if I tense up for some reason it hurts. I imagine a cock should be squishier even if hard, so maybe it feels more comfortable getting fucked by it? And how about bareback? Does it feel better/worse/same as with a condom? I'd never do it with someone I don't trust but if you tell me it's great then I may start looking for a long-term fuck buddy.
>>
File: Read-a-book.png (727KB, 663x662px) Image search: [Google]
Read-a-book.png
727KB, 663x662px
>>8244372
You're not using enough lube.
Dick is much better than a dildo.
It is warm.
It can be soft and hard at the same time, unlike a dildo.
Bareback is the best.
There is a connection with your partner that you don't have with a dildo.
Also balls, hands, lips, chest, thighs touching; among other things.
And taking a guy's load is a whole other level.
There is also a pheremone/oxytocin component, I believe.
>>
>>8244394
bareback is pretty aidsy though.
>>
>>8244394
>You're not using enough lube.
Hmm, maybe. I remember it happening regardless of how much I lube it up though.

>It can be soft and hard at the same time, unlike a dildo.
Yeah this is pretty much what I was thinking. I guess I'll look for a real cock to pound me. Should feel amazing.

>connection with your partner
>all the other touching
If he's a twink or has a really hot fully shaven body then maybe I could enjoy those aspects but I'm actually mostly just het with a sub fetish. Like the pic you just posted gives me absolutely zero attraction.
>>
File: tiergarten.jpg (112KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tiergarten.jpg
112KB, 500x375px
>>8244405
Well, I don't live in the US of Aids so it isn't that big of a problem for me.
Also, I have a monogamous bf and we get tested every year and don't cheat.
But, yeah, if you live in Southern California and you're a whore, don't let bartenders bareback you, that is a given.
>>
>>8244436
I used to live in London where 1 in 7 actively gay/bi men are HIV+ :')
>>
>>8244433
>the pic you just posted gives me absolutely zero attraction

I wasn't trying to turn you on.
I was posting a pic that I like.

If you're into dick girls then good luck finding one who doesn't have dysphoria and who enjoys topping.
You may have to pay someone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.