[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you need dysphoria to be trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 1489194322645.jpg (83KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489194322645.jpg
83KB, 1200x800px
Do you need dysphoria to be trans?
>>
being "trans" without dysphoria is called drag.
>>
>>8240430
Yes.

Recreational hrt users sets back all of lgbt's rights everytime they are seen in public.
>>
>>8240430
Dysphoria is a possible result of being trans in an unaccepting environment or can be unrelated to being trans.
>>
It's a struggle, it has a bunch of negative aspects that will never be perfect. So yeah pretty much.
>>
>>8240440
>Recreational hrt users sets back all of lgbt's rights everytime they are seen in public.
You have no right to gatekeep others.
>>
>>8240440
HRT should definitely be legalized for recreational use. Think of all the cute femboys that would appear.
>>
Well you could transition without having dysphoria.
>>
TransGENDER? Yes.
TransTRENDER? No.
>>
>>8240430
Nah, only jealous people make themselves believe that.
>>
>>8240430
Yes, but a lot of things count as dysphoria. It doesn't have to be a ever-burning hatred of your junk.
>>
>>8240430
Do you need to have genital dysphoria to be trans?
>>
>>8240437
Or being a transvestite.
>>
>>8240483
What do you mean by trans?
You can certainly be professionally diagnosed with gender dysphoria without genital dysphoria.
>>
>>8240480
For the benefit of the board, and questioning folks in particular, what does and does not count?
>>
>>8240430
Considering there are (supposedly) people who have no dysphoria who transition, no.

Better question would be "do you have to actually transition to be trans and if so how much?"
>>
>>8240458
If I could trust the general population I'd agree that it's up to everyone's discretion.

Unfortunately we live in a society where one gay guy who straps dildos to their clothes makes people want to lynch all lgbt members, and all it takes is a few fanatical Muslims to get everyone wanting to lynch their neighbors.

We live in a world where the actions of a few paint the picture of the many. You may not like it but everywhere you go you are a representative from whatever demographic you are a part of.
>>
>>8240516
Stop blaming LGBT people for other people's actions.
>>
>>8240539
On the contrary, I am blaming the people making the actions.

If you find a rattle snake on the path hissing at you and rattling it's tail, it is the snake's fault for biting you if you get too close. However, if you know what will happen if you step towards the rattle snake, it would be smarter to avoid the situation and walk around the snake.
>>
>>8240500
Open your DSM-V

>Gender Dysphoria in Adolescents and Adults 302.85 (F64.1 )
>A. A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender, of at least 6 months’ duration, as manifested by at least two of the following:
>1. A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primary and/or secondary sex characteristics (or in young adolescents, the anticipated secondary sex characteristics).
>2. A strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary sex characteristics because of a marked incongruence with one’s experienced/expressed gender (or in young adolescents, a desire to prevent the development of the anticipated secondary sex characteristics).
>3. A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics of the other gender.
>4. A strong desire to be of the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender).
>5. A strong desire to be treated as the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender).
>6. A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender).
>B. The condition is associated with clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational or other important areas of functioning

Of course, a professional needs to make the diagnosis.
>>
>>8240599
>Of course, a professional needs to make the diagnosis.
Because we can't have laymen interpreting the Bible.
>>
>>8240599
>Of course, a professional needs to make the diagnosis.

How can you jack off gatekeeper dick and type at the same time?
>>
>>8240603
>>8240624

You retards need to make up your fucking minds. Either being a dick-chopper is a real thing requiring diagnosis by a certified, well-trained professional or you're making shit up.
>>
>>8240624
I didn't say anything about you needing a clinical diagnosis of gender dysphoria to access hormones or surgery. I'm perfectly okay with the informed consent model for that. But a layperson is not qualified to diagnose mental disorders.
>>
File: MiloS.jpg (985KB, 2384x4240px) Image search: [Google]
MiloS.jpg
985KB, 2384x4240px
HI MILOSAUCE HERE
>>
>>8240632
It's a personal choice.
>>
>>8240651
she has the most punchable face in the universe
holy shit i would give anything to knock those teeth out just looking at this photo
>>
>>8240651
she just looks like an overcompensating dyke, shit
>>
If you want to be trans it's probably that you're dysphoric. Just a random thought.
>>
>>8240460
Femboyism is a form a gender dysphoria, so treatment therefore is medical, not recreational.
>>
>>8240807
There's a lot of reasons why people -want- to be trans. Not good reasons, but there are reasons.
>>
File: file.png (83KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83KB, 261x238px
>>8240440
Who needs recreational hrt when endocrine disruptors are already in the atmosphere and in the water?
>>
>>8240430
Maybe not, but I don't understand why anyone without dysphoria would come out and transition given what a burden it is
>>
>>8240430

Yes.
>>
>>8241196
If you live in New York City or DC, you're congratulated for it.
>>
>>8240483
No. But I assume you should have some genital or anatomic dysphoria to transition.
>>
>>8240430
trans without dysphoria is a kink
>>
>>8240430
i honestly do believe this
>>
>>8241203
Well the liberal media in general will call you 'brave'.
>>
>>8240430

rileys a transvestite
>>
NO.
i am trans myself and i dont have any mental problem, it depend in each person. Some Trans Guys take gym so much serious to hide their curves, and some trans girls make dangerous surgeries, but me no. I accept my body, and i know i can do some changes at the time, BTW i am a transman with femenine hobbies, like make up, and sometimes with "femenine" expresions. IDK. Disphoria isnt just for trans, it can have cis ppl to, with other things
>>
>>8240807
No one "want" to be trans, No one "choice" it. You just figured out that you are trans, even if you dont do the transition and hide, still trans.
>>
I for one embrace bring called truscum
>>
>>8240430

theyre fake trannies, contra and riley are the worse of it

riley looks decent though
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.