[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Cara and her associates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

The only one I still see is Trent, whom I don't like.
>>
>>8239251
Stop creating threads about that shit. It's one of the reasons for this board sucks.
>>
>>8239262
The board was more interesting when Cara was around, now all we have have is more fag threads.
>>
>>8239251
Why don't you like him? He teaches people about Blanchardianism.
>>
>>8239275
kys tranny
>>
>>8239286
I'm not a tranny, I just hate other gays.
>>
>>8239251
Is she on HRT yet? asking seriously
>>
>>8239306
Yes, she transitioned and left
>>
Wondering if teh Commie-chan and Eli are still around too.
>>
File: 1493928659806.png (2MB, 1824x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1493928659806.png
2MB, 1824x1432px
>>8239275
Cara is still around, still shitposting about late transitioners and illegitimacy.

>>8239306
With the amount of depressive episodes she's been having, obviously yes.
>>
>>8239284
Which is all conjecture
>>
>>8239373
What threads on the catalogue are from Cara? I don't see any with Akko or the other anime characters she normally uses.
>>
>>8239322
>Eli
>>
>>8239373
where?
>>
>>8239373
wow I didn't know hrt changes your eye color
>>
>>8239474
>Eli
And is this Eli?
>>
>>8240259
wait, Eli is on this board?
>>
>>8240269
Eli "think piece" threads were being posted left and right just a few weeks ago. They disappeared, much like Caraposter threads, at around the same time.
>>
>>8239954
It also makes your autism go away and you poop rainbows.
>>
>>8239954
She's obviously wearing contacts.
>>
>>8239316
Does that mean we're going to see cute twinkhon Cara in the near future??
>>
>>8239251
>whom I don't like
:(
>>8239306
no
the reason cara is less active is because she's even more mentally ill than usual and can't get out of bed or socialize anywhere other than the group chat (which is me, her, commie-chan, rv-chan, and artposter)
we need to make the gofundme for her hrt, in that i calculated the cost and it's more than the group chat combined can pay for at once
>>8239322
commie-chan went back to anon, i think
eli never posted here, the threads with eli as op pic were also cara
>>
>>8242355
>more than the group chat combined can pay for at once
I'll pay part of it.
>>
>>8242387
Why so they can get back to shit posting?
>>
>>8242355
She seems like a bad person anyways. I'd cut my losses.
>>
>>8242355
>we need to make the gofundme for her hrt, in that i calculated the cost and it's more than the group chat combined can pay for at once
Why should anyone contribute a single cent?
>>
>>8242414
She is your God
>>
>>8239373
still an ugly hon wow
>>
>>8240507
>makes your autism go away
If only...
>>
>>8242433
This
>>
>>8242355
>we need to make the gofundme for her hrt, in that i calculated the cost and it's more than the group chat combined can pay for at once
Is there some factor that's making it unusually expensive or is the entire group just incredibly poor? What regimen are you planning on using?
>>
>>8243497
>or is the entire group just incredibly poor
yes
>What regimen are you planning on using?
after extensive research on the neuropsychological sequelae of each individual aspect of hrt:
>spiro
>estrofem
>micronized progesterone
because of cara's paucity of mental stability, things like cypro or not-using-progesterone that are acceptable in other hrt regimes are unacceptable in hers due to detrimental psychological effects connected to both those things
>>
>>8243534
Can you give some sources of progesterone improving mental stability in trans women? As far as anecdotal evidence goes, I've heard it go both ways.
>>
>>8243545
progesterone is neuroprotective and lessens the extent of mental illness, most especially ocd which is cara's main problem (estrogen in specifically natal males also improves ocd, making this potentially an additive or more-than-additive improvement for her)
*progestins* (cypro, medroxy), which are commonly prescribed to trans women in the place of actual progesterone, are neurodegenerative and worsen mental illness, which is the cause of many trans women experiencing decreased mental health on 'progesterone'
>>
>>8243572
> (estrogen in specifically natal males also improves ocd, making this potentially an additive or more-than-additive improvement for her)
So basically he doesn't really need prog, but you want to waste donators' money on it anyway.
>>
>>8243579
no, because the estrogen thing doesn't have enough support for me to be confident in that alone working
i had to edit this 5 times before posting so it didn't read like me lashing out at you
>>
>>8243601
So why not just spiro and estradiol first, and if that doesn't work add prog?

And no need to be so sensitive, I'm against helping him in the first place.
>>
>>8243611
>So why not just spiro and estradiol first, and if that doesn't work add prog?
from the research i did, it appears a much safer bet to go with all three at first; it's uncertain as to whether trans women in general need to take progesterone for longer than a couple years, so prog is possibly a temporary expense that can be weaned off
>And no need to be so sensitive, I'm against helping him in the first place.
i'm currently much more prone to anger than usual, which is why, as opposed to you specifically annoying me
>>
>>8243620
Starting 3 medications at the same time is not what I'd call a safe bet, since if adverse reaction occurs you'll have no idea which one caused it.

I do understand not introducing medication one by one, as leaving him without any sex hormone would probably be an awful idea, but that's it.
>>
>>8242433
Fiona might be a retard but she isn't a hon. I thought she was a pre-t ftm the first time I saw that pic.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.