[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0062.jpg (124KB, 660x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
124KB, 660x695px
>Am 27
>started officially transitioning at 26
>but been off and on hormones since I was 22 but parents found out and guilt tripped me so I would stop and I did
>I've been "dressing up" and using makeup in secrecy since I was 14 but never knew about hormones till 21
>so I always felt like a freak
>now almost a year on hormones it's evident I'm gonna need ffs in order to pass but don't have that kind of money
>quit my job thinking fuck it I can still be a fem guy at least but even then I'm to manly
>always feel like a freak
I have enough money left over to either buy a gun or a shit load of hormones to continue trying, but I'm so tired of living like this idk. I just need some opinion from people that won't sugar coat this for me so what do you think???
>>
>>8238954
here is the plan op

you spend your money on a male prostitute to fuck you while you're dressed up like a girl

then you jump, it's cheaper than the gun
>>
>>8238954
buy more hormones obviusly
>>
>>8238968
this, OP, please consider it
>>
post pics. we'll honestly tell you if you should end it or not.
>>
>>8238954
Don't give up, OP. You need FFS, right? Well, persevere and save for it. As long as you keep trying there's a chance you'll make it, but if you give up now that chance is 0%. Fight for yourself, OP. Find happiness.
>>
>>8239079
not op but the hurdles seem insurmountable at times to where I'm not even sure myself if this is what I want.
>>
>>8239086
I was a coward and an idiot and didn't act when I could. I regret it every day. If you can still salvage your life you owe it to yourself to try to do so. People are tougher than they know. When there is only one way through, they find the strength to go through. I wish I could give you some piece of advice that will fix your life but I can't. I just know I immensely regret not trying.
>>
File: IMG_0092.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>>8238968
I'm scared of heights and probably wouldn't do it but there is a bridge in my that connects my city to another one on the freeway that I thought about climbing and jumping it was my first method when I thought about suicide but I feel like forcing myself to pull a trigger and jumping are two different things for me idk it's weird either way it doesn't matter as long as it's successful.

>>8239020
I just feel like it would be a waste you know I'm not gonna pass I'm not as worse as a hon I got some alright changes with hormones but not enough for me to be like holy shit girl.

>>8239028
Yea sure like I said I thought about jumping as my first method so maybe.

>>8239059
I erased all the pictures I had out of a really bad breakdown I cut my long hair and just gave up and have been crying for hours if I manage to pull myself together I'll post my pic in a new thread or something

>>8239079
I've been fighting for years to be myself. I feel like it's to far gone for me now. I come here and see all the passing trans people mtf or ftm and it just hurts. I'm not saying I was extremely passable in the past but it would have been better than what I have to deal with now. Ffs is just so expensive and I read all the skull autist stuff and seen the failed ffs threads I'll probably turn out like them. But you do make a good point if I give up now what would all the fighting have been for???
>>8239086
I feel like this too but I know 100% this is what I want so it's pretty much try or suicide.
>>8239203
Same here anon I wish tried harder....
>>
>>8239410
Look for what it's worth I really really hope you'll make it. Don't listen to the haters. Keep on trying. Hold on. Believe. Please.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.