[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTF partial SRS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: partial.jpg (132KB, 680x459px) Image search: [Google]
partial.jpg
132KB, 680x459px
I am wanting to get a Partial Vaginoplasty, also known as no-cavity SRS.
Essentially it is an SRS, but with no hole.
I have looked at a ton of information about it, but I have found nothing saying weather orgasm is achievable or not. I would like to know if stimulating the surface with a vibrator, tongue or finger will do anything, or if it is purely cosmetic.
Has anyone had one and can share their experience?
>>
No one one /lgbt/ got dat sweet sweet holeless boipussy?
>>
>>8237649
So like a barbie doll?
>>
>>8237725
A barbie doll with a realistic looking cunt that can hopefully be stimulated?
Then yes, a barbie doll.
>>
>>8237649
Does this have a function labia or clitoris?
>>
>>8237649
it's disgusting
>>
>>8237806
You have partial?
Do you regret and wish you had gone for whole SRS?
>>
Can anyone who's had SRS (MtF) comment on how it feels after the fact? My penis works wonderfully but I have concern that SRS will greatly reduce feeling or present numbness when nerve endings are cut. Can anyone tell me how it went for them?
>>
>>8238594
Is everyone on 4chan too poor to get SRS?
No one seems to talk about, or say they have got it done.
>>
>>8237649
You could just get normal SRS and not dilate so it'd effectively not have a hole, but I don't see the point in it might as well have the cavity just encase you'd like to be penetrated vaginally in the future
>>
>>8239669
Perhaps they are. Where I live, if you have the medical diagnosis, SRS is part of healthcare but you don't get other surgeries like FFS.

I've read some horror stories where up to 70% have reduced sexual feeling as a result. The doctor made it sound like this isn't true, but online it seems it is.

So it's why I ask. If there's other MtF's here that have undergone the treatment, I want to know.
>>
>>8239669
For most people srs marks the end of transition, so if they are, happy, healthy, passing, and done with transition, there's little reason to stick around lgbt circles.
>>
>>8239669
Idk I'm gonna be getting srs in a bit over a year from now maybe they just get bored of /lgbt/ after they "finish" transition
>>
>>8239692
Here in NZ it can be subsidised, but they only do like 3 a year, and the only doctor here retired in 2014, so the waiting list of over 60 people as of 2015 is on indefinite hold.
>>
>>8239716
I know one girl, she had it done in Thailand but I don't know her very well to ask heavy personal questions about it.
Even though I have many many questions. Seems like a good choice to keep the original equipment but I'll never be satisfied unless I get it done. Still, hate to lose all sexual interest in order to pass since sex is a very important part of someones psyche I think.
>>
>>8239769
Well I'm asexual, so it's not for sex, people disgust me. It is mainly to finally get rid of my remaining dysphoria.
>>
>>8239797
I have the desire still, but don't like my original equipment but think I would prefer it to something that was dysfunctional.
Daily dilation, inability to self lubricate and decreased feeling? Seems like a lot of negatives.
>>
File: neo_orgasm.png (135KB, 1889x356px) Image search: [Google]
neo_orgasm.png
135KB, 1889x356px
>>8239861
>>
>>8239861
I think it is 3 times a day dilation for the first few years, for half an hour each. How the fuck would you do that if you work full time? Just skip the mid day one and hope for the best?
>>
>>8239882
That's more like the first few months. By three years in, you should only have to dilate like once a week.
>>
>>8239882
Yeah most people just end up doing two longer dilations instead from what I've heard worst case scenario it hurts a little more during the early months
>>8239896
Also what this person said
>>
>>8239876
How the fuck would she self lubricate? I read they can use part of your colon but it's not like it'll ever be a genetic vagina. Should feel like stroking yourself I would think but reduced sensitivity from the clit (glans) as it's smaller.

Post makes me want it, no mention of reduced anything. Reading it made me think it was posted by a genetic female.
>>
>>8239915
I've heard the way it works is surgeons basically redirect the glans from the prostate to the vaginal cavity so it can lubricate, which kinda makes sense to me since now after being on hrt for like a year my "cum" is like clear and super slippery feeling like a lube
>>
File: doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>8239876
>>
>>8239876
Yeah that is totally made up or just a cis woman.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.