[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbtuk/ - LGBriT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: Union Jacqueline.jpg (50KB, 362x238px) Image search: [Google]
Union Jacqueline.jpg
50KB, 362x238px
UK thread
>>
>>8235300
> Posting the thread after midnight
Putting a lot of faith in night owls there.
>>
Second for Brightonfags

I'm going to bed lol
>>
Can I post if I'm not from the UK?
>>
>>8235746
Sure! You planning on visiting? Looking for a brit gf/bf? Just curious?
>>
>>8235377
night owl reporting in
>>
>>8235377
Reporting for duty
>>
>>8235300
Morning shift reporting in. I fucking hate what years of early shift work has done to my sleep schedule.

Eurovision tonight. I'm planning to get drunk, watch it, and make fun of it.
Anyone else?
>>
>>8237540

Oh shit! That's tonight. Normally I get together with friends and we watch it, but haven't got plans for anything this year. I'll watch it regardless, I love it in a very ironic sense.
>>
>>8237639
>>8237540
Turns out that's actually next week. Whoops.
>>
>>8238542
Wait is it that time of year already? I swear the last one was just a few months ago.
>>
>>8238574
No, it was all of last year. Two semi finals this week, final next weekend.
>>
>>8235300
Chilling, watching a movie, gaming a little. What's everyone else up to?
>>
So I booted up grindr and it's 99% freaks and morons. How is this so popular.
>>
>>8239900
A question I ask myself everytime I try dating site stuff
>>
>>8239900
man you should try having the main dating app as Her. it's so dead, and women don't message other women

how do you find love, anons?
>>
Sheffield reporting in

playing final fantasy 7
>>
>>8235377
Night Owl here, reporting in for bump.
>>
another night owl here. what music is everyone listening to on this sunday morning?
>>
>>8237540
as stupid as some entries are avery now and then you get a good song
like a couple of years back there was emmelie de forest with only teardrops
her album was pretty good too imo

>>8240908
>how do you find love
I too would like to know this

>>8240976
the rasmus released a new song recently, I've had that on every now and then
>>
>>8240933
me too i just got it on steam
honestly the low qual graphics trip me out because i didnt play it back in the day
im mainly doing it for the story
>>
>>8241259
I never listened to her album but that song was a bop. I mainly watch it for the camp factor and Graham's commentary but damn I love Europop.
>>
>>8240976
Got Planet Rock going currently, but I've been picking up albums recently to get decent rips and not shitty-quality torrented stuff.

>>8241259
>as stupid as some entries are every now and then you get a good song

Or you get one that's REALLY stupid, or stupid but catchy.
The problem is that eastern europe takes it too seriously. They think it's prestigious, rather than just something to throw subpar pop acts at to make fools of themselves.
Graham Norton isn't a patch on Terry Wogan, sadly, but his snark is still pretty good. He just lacks the voice.
>>
>>8243003
yeah, that's my issue with it. It's funny when the acts are over-the-top without realising, or when they're just terrible, but the last few years have gone kinda downhill in the fun factor. So many ballads :(

will never get better than this imo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
>>
>>8243024
Lordi were pretty good, if only for all the reactions to the act. Not so much good as a metal band, but nice to see them making rock trendy again.
>>
>>8240908 #
Got dumped early this morning, so I try not to.
>>
Hiya, NHS route.
Hoping that if I'm prescribed HRT that the side effects won't mess up my concentration - I'm studying an involved degree. Should I worry about mood swings?
>>
>>8240908
>>8240745
>>8239900
Mfw I found my bi boyfriend of 3 years on Grindr
Mfw he takes spiders out and does the grubby stuff in the garden
Mfw I act femme for the lols and he doesn't care cos he's not repulsed by women

You guys need to stop being so rigid. Get out there and go on dates with guys you normally wouldn't "go for". My bf is an angel and honestly I'd never think of him as "my type" before we went out. I'm so lucky, he's the kind of guy single old ladies want.
>>
>>8235300
What's faggot UK's view on Corbyn?
>>
>>8243675
Scumbag communist. I will never ever vote labour, and I'd rather die than live in a country ruled by Comrade Corbyn.

If Labour get into power, I'm leaving the country.
>>
does anyone else feel motivated to kill themselves after going on tinder? i just want to find a qt girl so i can stick my tongue in her asshole but it's all intimidating looking girls with "i only care about your dog" as their bio. is there any hope, legbutts?
>>
>>8243864
Okay, where would you go?
>>
>>8243651
Thanks for the pep talk anon. Interesting that you went for someone outside of who you think you'd normally go for. maybe something I need to try, as I have a very specific type.

>>8243675
I don't love him, he isn't a very good leader, too far to the left for the general population. But I'm Labour through and through, think we'll have to suffer this defeat before we can become a proper opposition again.
>>
>>8244109
Okay, I'm curious. I keep seeing this claim that "he's not a good leader" but what's that based on besides the fact that those that have a different opinion to him in the party don't want him around.
>>
>>8243901
Canada. They have a list of occupations they'll fast-track residency for, and one of them is driving trucks. I can do that easily, and the job pretty much comes with a place to live. There's even someone I know in canada who'll let me use their address.
Last time we had a Labour government, I was laid off. Not again.

>>8244109
>become a proper opposition again.
That's sorely needed. I don't want to live in a one-party state.

I went biking again. Super fun, even though the fuel tank keeps hitting me in the crotch on bumps.
>>
>>8243003
>eurovision
>prestigious
kek

I always think it's odd when you get established singers and bands performing
like the other you when we had bonnie tyler

>>8243675
I've become very jaded with politics, no-ones ever as good/bad as you'd hope/expect
as long as whoever's elected is competent I honestly don't care
>>
>>8244366
Okay, so do you study each candidate to vote ont he one that appears the most competent or do you still vote from ideology.
>>
>>8244231
you're going to get automated pretty soon
>>
>>8244459
I try to factor it all in and vote for whoever seems most capable and which party would be the most beneficial for myself and my close family, more often than not it's usually labour but I have voted differently in the past
>>
>>8244480
I'm not a trucker yet, but you can't automate backing into a spot, or threading a trailer through urban areas. Let alone helping an unload.

My current warehouse shit can't be automated; if it could, they would have by now.
>>
>>8243675
He's a weak man. No initiative and very wishy washy.
Labour needs an actual leader who exudes confidence and is clear and proud about their policies and beliefs, not "m-muh 7/10 EU" *avoids eye contact*.
>Fucking hate the rest of the current heads of parties though
>>
>>8243675
Daddy. Probably has a great looking arsehole
>>
If you're interested in stopping the tories from getting in, I would suggest having a look at this: https://www.tactical2017.com/

I'm Labour myself but if it came down to it I would vote Green/Lib Dem etc. if it was the best tactical move to stop them from getting it.
>>
>>8244945
>If you're interested in stopping the tories from getting in,
wtf
>>
>>8243675
i want to like him, but he's making it hard for me too like him

he's far to gentle and meek to lead the party and he's going to get ripped to shreds in june, that and he's been smeared to hell and back already by the neocon / neolib media

>>8243864
>Scumbag communist.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/06/labour-tax-80000-general-election-promise

literally stalin, how will the poor upper-middle class afford to send their children to eton now?
>>
>>8245061
He's taxing the people creating jobs.

Otherwise, 'redistribution of wealth' means 'take from anyone who isn't a marxist and give it to those who are'.
His friends in Hamas would gladly throw you off a building.
>>
>>8245274
>He's taxing the people creating jobs.
t. bootlicker
>>
>>8243675
He's got great policies and ideas. I believe he's one of very few genuine politicians who really do want to serve and help the British people. I don't believe that he's weak or a bad leader, and I believe that the majority of people who do believe that are too easily swayed by Murdoch's propaganda machine.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.