[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gay but not, what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 170px-Quetzalcoatl_1.jpg (24KB, 170x255px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Quetzalcoatl_1.jpg
24KB, 170x255px
Sup fags

Long time homo, been exclusively attracted to males for a long time

I think I'm getting romantically attached to this girl at my university, she's.. I dunno. She's fun, and it feels like some part of me wants to be with her. I don't know how she feels, we're friends and she seems to enjoy my company, but I dunno if it's just as friends; it probably is, right?

But either way, I don't know what to do with this. I tried jerking off over girls but I can't cum, and I think if we did get together.. well I don't know how well it'd go in the bedroom.

What do you fags reckon I should do?

Have some Aztec shit, pic unrelated
>>
Go ahead, anon, date her, fuck her, knock her up, get married and start a family, you piece of shit biscum.
>>
>>8231749
Ouch
>>
>>8230068
Idk I think if there's no sexual attraction then you don't really like her. Without sea a relationship is just a friendship.... at most she'd be like a sister.

I understand you though. I hate men and I wish I was a lesbian.
My life would be so much better if I was a woman who fucked women.

I'm a CIS gay man btw not a creepy AGP. This is more about man hating that fetishising women.
>>
>>8231832
I guess so, it just feels weird.

I find it hard to take an interest in guys romantically because so many of them are edgelords or lad culture twat baskets.
>>
>>8231832
>Without sex a relationship is just a friendship
Nah. You have a really shallow view of relationships, not surprising coming from a gay man, but still.
>>
>>8232223
but like, if you want sex, so you're not ace, a relationship needs sex right?
>>
>>8231935
I'm not interested in guys romantically either but I can't say I've fallen for a girl.
Idk I've never been in your position but relationships require sexual attraction surely or they're just platonic.
>>
>>8232223
That's a platonic relationship. People want sex from their boyfriends or they get it from somewhere else.
>>
>>8231935
I can really understand your stance in the gneeral sense, but at the same time in practice I don't. Maybe I lucked out with my current boyfriend, but what you really need to do is look for friends first - someone you get to chill with and talk about anything with, you can see how they are as you understand each other more without hard committing to anything.

When it comes to emotional level stuff you really just need to get out there and give it time and find your own self discipline to look for this sort of thing. It feels really good having someone special there every day who enjoys the same dumb humor I do, that I can just relax around and not worry about them seeing my ugly side, or that I can talk about serious and personal issues with. Someone I can unleash my most personal affections on.

Then again, maybe homoromance just isn't for you. Only you really know, maybe it's something that will become more significant to you with time. I know it took me a while to get a grip on my feelings to that degree.
>>
>>8232448
Ugh, without trying to sound too ridiculous, since I had anxiety issues that almost resulted in me being a shut-in agoraphobe, I've not been comfortable with emotions in general.

I tend to avoid feeling things if possible, I don't get too involved with people, I don't take things to heart much, and I'm not a melting pot of sympathy. Don't really have many friends as a result because I just don't get attached to people. If I'm having dinner, I don't care who I'm talking with or about what, as long as it's not something disgusting.

Maybe I'm just confusing actual friendship with attraction.
>>
>>8232448
I've never understood this friends first concept.
I look for very different qualities in my friends to a boyfriend or even a fuck.
I can't imagine myself having sex with or dating my friends.
Even straight people don't make friends with their partners first.
>>
>>8232539
>I look for very different qualities in my friends to a boyfriend or even a fuck.
Namely?

>I can't imagine myself having sex with or dating my friends.
Why not?
>>
>>8232516
Well if you're deliberately shutting yourself down there's no surprise you have no interest. That's an entirely new can of worms to be opened. But you should definitely stay tight with the girl, she sounds like a great friend if nothing else. Maybe you could talk to her about your emotional reclusiveness, if she's legit she'll probably be glad to hear you out, even as a friend. That's totally on you to actually bring the meat of the discussion to the table though and sort your feelings well.
>>8232539
>Even straight people don't make friends with their partners first.
They totally do though, intentionally or otherwise, and if not then it can end up that way. If someone asks who your best friend is and your boy/girlfriend isn't a top contender then there's room for improvement, otherwise it's too formal a relationship.
>>
>>8232572
I don't think I'm a bad partner though, I do the things I think will make my partner happy. Like I prefer them to talk and I listen, and I try to find ways to link back my knowledge into what they're saying. That gives them validation right? Appropriate smiles, physical contact, the things they want right? Try to make them laugh and happy. I don't need to be emotional to do those things.

She'll be leaving in a few months, and I'm not sure we'll meet again. She had interesting ideas, thoughts, and was fun.
>>
>>8232602
Nono, I wasn't calling you a bad partner. Not at all. To some extent it's natural to be emotionally guarded, but if you absolutely don't tolerate the possibility then I'd say you're only hurting yourself, but I don't know your life. I'd like to encourage you to do it in some way though. I really don't see the harm in opening up to her though, especially if you have to cut ties regardless.
>>
>>8232564
Namely being hot and loaded with a nice place for me to move into. Pretty serious, ambitious and mentally sound, so the opposite of me.
My friends just need to be funny and similar to me. I wouldn't date someone similar to me.

And not because of the above.

>>8232572
No they don't though. It's why the term friend zoned exists.
>>
>>8232627
But I do those things even if I'm not emotionally invested. I think... I think I just want to enjoy these last months with her, and not do anything crazy. You know, not bring meat to the table, but keep breaking bread so she has fun.
>>
>>8232631
>It's why the term friend zoned exists.
They totally do, it's just not the typical engagement
That term exists because angsty nerds made it up to try and justify why girls don't like them desu
>>
>>8232631
>Pretty serious, ambitious and mentally sound, so the opposite of me.
>My friends just need to be funny and similar to me. I wouldn't date someone similar to me.
Why the different wants for friends vs partners?
>>
>>8232631
So how's that hunt for a rich, hot guy who is not funny(?) nor shares your interests?
>>
>>8231832
>I hate men
>I only wanna fuck men
>I like women
>I can't fuck women

This confuses my poor Bi-scum brain.

Guys who aren't douchebags exist, keep looking and you'll find one:).
>>
>>8232652
I suppose so. I just don't know any straight people who started out as friends either.

>>8232679
I suppose the difference is I like being around my friends because they're fun.
Whereas I NEED a boyfriend to actually live... I suppose the boyfriend requirements other than hot and able to pay for me to exist were just the sorts of guys I've ended up with as opposed to what I look for.
I'd rather be single actually as I have no interest in having a boyfriend, but I need one to survive.

>>8232693
I'm not looking for one as I have one.

>>8233276
I know that. They just tend to be fem and I'm not attracted to them sexually, the same with women.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.