[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is /lgbt/ moving to Russia to cure their deviancy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39777612
>>
>>8228863
I wish I could be cured from being trans
>>
>>8228863
I wouldn't give up being trans for ANYTHING.
>>
File: 1484534828812.png (167KB, 441x371px) Image search: [Google]
1484534828812.png
167KB, 441x371px
>>8228863
>He prompts his male patients to sexually objectify the women around them.

what a monster RAPIST wow
>>
>>8228923
>be such a failure in life that the only way to get attention of your peers is pretending to be a girl
>>
>>8228988
wow you got me that's why i'm trans. i'm seeking attention of so many people while i'm locked in my room all day. get aids faggot.
>>
>>8228943
I already do that and I still want to be a girl.
>>
>>8228999
So why are you a tranny then, retard? Just so you can masturbate in front of your mirror all day?
>>
>Yevgenia, a 19-year-old transgender woman described intolerant attitudes among doctors. "The first doctor said: 'You just got carried away: look at you, you're a real man! You want to have surgery? Can't you just live like everyone else?'" A second doctor told Yevgenia she was probably a gay man and an attention-seeker. "He said I just had to resign myself to being a man,"

It's like Russian doctors are /pol/tard trolls.
>>
>>8229039
Maybe you should realize that this is what 99% of the Earth thinks about you and you're the deranged ones, not us.
>>
>>8229037
You must be really stupid if you think people transition and fuck up their life completely just because of they want attention or sex. I had dysphoria you dumb faggot.
>>
>>8229048
>dysphoria (a state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life)
>I wouldn't give up being trans (aka having dysphoria) for ANYTHING
So you're a masochist degenerate on top of being a histrionic mentally ill retard, how cute.
>>
>>8229039
>A second doctor told Yevgenia she was probably a gay man and an attention-seeker. "He said I just had to resign myself to being a man,"
What's the Russian take on AGPs?
>>
>>8229060
>I wouldn't give up being trans (aka having dysphoria) for ANYTHING
^ This wasn't me you retard. Jesus Christ you're a dumb faggot.
>>
>>8229067
>tranny retard backpedalling this hard
Sure it wasn't.
>>
>>8228915
>>8228923
>>8228999
>>8229037
>>8229048
>>
File: kkkkekekekkeekkeke.png (6KB, 366x140px) Image search: [Google]
kkkkekekekkeekkeke.png
6KB, 366x140px
>>8229071
Jesus Christ you are one intelligent person.
>>
>>8229079
>someone replies to a post that isn't yours
>you reply back
>WTF WHY DID YOU THINK THAT WAS ME
Trannies literally are this retarded
>>
>>8229060
Being trans is worth the dysphoria.
t. >>8228923
>>
>>8229093
>having dysphoria is worth the dysphoria
>>
>>8229095
Trans causes dysphoria. It's not the same thing. Obviously I don't like the dysphoria.
>>
>>8229115
>It's not the same thing
How the fuck is it not? Isn't the whole point of transness that you feel like a girl even though you're a man? Well either that or a sexual fetish.
>>
>>8229090
I hate retarded faggots.
>>
>>8229120
The dysphoria is a result of feeling like a girl.
>>
>>8229125
>being a self hater
>>
>>8229044
Truth is not determined by popular consensus.

>>8229060
>(aka having dysphoria)
Defend this assumption.
>>
>>8229153
No, truth is obviously determined by a tiny handful of mentally ill, delusional subhumans according to your logic.
>>
>>8229153
>Truth is not determined by popular consensus.
Blanchardian detected.
>>
>>8229166
>medical professionals are ``a tiny handful of mentally ill, delusional subhumans".
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.