[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a middle ground between early and late transitioners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_lydsb1Yz6t1qkmmkt.jpg (154KB, 410x596px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lydsb1Yz6t1qkmmkt.jpg
154KB, 410x596px
Is there a middle ground between early and late transitioners?
>>
>>8228772
enough of this meme you either pass or you don't doesn't matter when you started.
>>
>>8228772
Yes, that's what 95% of the trans people on this board are.
Early: 15 and below
Late: 30+
Middle: Us
>>
Yes, us sad cunts who need to live with our parents because of the economy but our parents don't want it so we have no choice but to live in dysphoria and depression.
>>
>>8228772
Suicide
>>
File: cheerupbill.jpg (116KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cheerupbill.jpg
116KB, 480x360px
>>8228772
Man forget it. A few years ago everybody said that starting at 16 was a very early start and the 16-19 age range was ascribed all the mystical passing spells people currently give to 15>. Starting young helps but it's not the be all end all and the real "age" factor that matters isn't years alive but years in puberty and the strength of the puberty.

This board gets dumber every day.
>>
File: 1430349803905.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
1430349803905.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
>>8229018
This board in general is toxic as fuck for self-esteem and confidence, everyone looks like a hon no matter how well they pass, everyone is starting too late, everyone is AGP, pre-puberty transitioners are hons too.
You are too tall, you are too wide, your jaw is dismal, that browbone is awful, hands and feet are gigantic, not even FFS can save you.
You should be in eternal boymode, but repressing is better, ideally just kill yourself.

No wonder everyone on here is an emotional wreck when you force feed yourself this attitude daily.
>>
>>8228772
>Before puberty – cis-tier
>After puberty but before adult male aging – twinkhon
>Full on grown man taking skittles hoping to become cute girl – hon

Children, young adults, and adults. These are the three categories, based not so much around age, but rather on what part of male development you are at.
>>
>>8229100
>This board in general is toxic as fuck for self-esteem and confidence

It really is.
I went from being glad I was on hormones and cautiously optimistic about my future to thinking im an ugly monster with no hope of being loved ever.
Granted I am but having that drilled into your head every day is enough to wear anyone down.
>>
>>8229100
Spoken like a true hon
>>
>>8228927
This
>>
>>8229100
>toxic
REDDIT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.