[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Case for LGBT+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

Hi /lgbt/!

I am doing some research on starting an NGO (non-government organisation) in India, a honeypot of homophobia, towards helping and spreading awareness about the LGBT cause. What do you all think about where homophobia comes from, how we can tackle it in the smallest ways, and introduce tolerance towards it in a relatively backward and intolerant society? If this goes through, we would be looking at doing talks around the city- where do you think we should go, and what should we address in our talks?

love you all!
>>
>>>bump
>>
>>8228643
>What do you all think about where homophobia comes from
The Judeo-Christian cult.
>what should we address in our talks?
Tell them Bahuchara Mata will curse their children with transgenderism. Hahaha.
>>
File: 1443419722795.png (2MB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1443419722795.png
2MB, 986x1000px
>>8228643
It comes from idiots believing in a book written by other humans thousands of years ago. And humans have been misinterpreting this old book ever since and live their entire life centered on it. even though these pages were written in old ass fuck societies that at the time may have had some basis but now don't because times constantly change as humanity progresses and learns how to understand the world instead of explaining unexplained phenomenon by naming it a god. When really its just something science can't figure out yet.

After you realize this and you are a tranny where society constantly judges you for shit they don't understand it makes you dead inside. Please save me OP. I'm just a weak fucking female born with an unfortunate sex development disorder yet people will kill me because of a book that doesn't even say shit about me in it.
>>
>>8228747
>I'm just a weak fucking female born with an unfortunate sex development disorder
But you're born male.
>>
>>8228783
It's not what science says. Science always constantly is open minded for the sake and pursuit of knowledge. If you are simply basing your judgment and set thoughts on mu chromosomes then you seriously need to do research before you say bs. This is the same mentality that religious idiots have. Alas most people in this existence are idiots so I don't blame you.

http://www.functionalneurology.com/materiale_cic/389_XXIV_1/3373_sexual/
>>
>>8228805
Having a variant brain that results in identifying as female isn't being female. It's being a male with a female identity.
>>
>>8228783
>>8228747
>>8228707
>>8228805

In India, specifically hinduism, there have been records going back a thousand years of hindus tolerating and openly practicing in homosexual acts (not all of them of course)- there are multiple temples in India with detailed engravings that show homosexuality. However, "modern" India hides behind this thing called "indian culture", which is so archaic that those who agree with "indian culture" also agree that rape is caused by women wearing skirts and not being fully covered as it "provokes men", that women hanging out with men is immoral, and that homosexuality is wrong. In fact, our government is so fucked up that one minister has been quoted saying that the reason for rape is the "hormonal imbalance caused by indians eating western food like noodles and chow mein". Yeah. I know.

For India then, the biggest barrier isn't christianity, but prejudices that have no basis, not even in religion, but still live in people's lives because that's just what they were raised with.
>>
File: 1427342822313.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427342822313.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>8228827
the variant brain matches a natal female how can you even have that conclusion. In the case of Andrrogen insensitivity they are born with vaginas but have xy chromosomes and yet still have female gender identities and are treated in society as female. Transsexualism is the same exact thing, the only difference is we are not resistant to androgens like AIS people are.
>>
The major religions
>>
>>8228859
It's just the scientific meme of idiocy at it's best. It's sad... I mean right now i am arguing with an idiot >>8228827
>>
>>8228859
poo in the loo
>>
But, there is one good thing: the government does identify transgender people (called hijras in hindi) as a third gender, but in day to day lives they too are extremely discriminated against. The prejudice is so harsh that for many, their earnings come from begging at traffic lights, intentionally crashing weddings and other such events (baby showers etc.), where they demand money or threaten people by putting a curse on them, and even being forced into prostitution.
>>
>>8228882
>But, there is one good thing
>government does identify transgender people (called hijras in hindi) as a third gender

that is not good that is the government literally telling people that trannies should be treated like second class citizens.
>>
>>8228864
CAIS women and post-HRT trans women both have intersex bodies. This is nothing to do with their personal gender identity.
>>
>>8228907
what's the problem then?
>>
>>8228904
They are
>>
>>8228921
i guess you are a sand nigger then
>>
>>8228926
Wow look at the proud and progressive LGBT dropping to the use of anti semitism.
Day of the roof is coming
>>
File: 1315787044398.jpg (1009KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1315787044398.jpg
1009KB, 1440x900px
>>8228941
SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT
SAD
>>
>>8228941
I hope you realize that you are actively denying a group of people so all I'm doing is devolving to your level to make you realize how idiotic you are.
>>
>>8228957
You are denying me and the rest of islam's followers. Our teachings tell us that you are abominations.
>>
>>8228973
Your book says nothing about transsexualism. I can't convince an idiot set in their ways so just fuck off and devolve more in your own pathetic country.
>>
>>8228986
There is nothing pathetic about Canada
>>
>>8228643
There're 3 ways homophobia usually comes from:
1. Religion treating homosexuality as a sin
2. Society framing homosexuality as a scapegoat
3. State framing homosexuality as a scapegoat

Medications:
1. Forcing secularism
2. Forcing education
3. Forcing western values

LGBT Military intervention is the ultimate treatment, after all. Joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1078x1091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1078x1091px
>>8229011
Mental illness
>>
>>8229011
>LGBT Military intervention
Yep i can already see them in pink uniforms with C4 filled dildo homing rockets.
>>
>>8228991
Canada is the most pathetic country on Earth I can think of short of maybe Sweden.
>>
>>8228904
by third gender i don't mean they're bumped a level down. Instead it's just the option of choosing 'other" on government forms and all.
>>
>>8228643
>What do you all think about where homophobia comes from
It comes from me.
Gas yourself
>>
>>8228859
>>8228643
POO
>>
>>8229016
What a fucking nasty piece of shit
>>
>>8229011
>forcing secularism
Some of the most homophobic government have been secular. Fidel's Cuba, Saddam's Iraq, the USSR, etc.
>>
NGOs, they'll support you until they can get paid to prevent you from protesting or speaking. Sellouts.
>>
>>8229213
IN
>>
>>8229528
LOO
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.