[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling very disconnected from the LGBT community because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0397.jpg (34KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0397.jpg
34KB, 600x263px
I'm feeling very disconnected from the LGBT community because everyone is moving toward accepting theythems as a gender. I don't know why more people aren't offended by third gender scum appropriating gay and trans issues.
>>
>>8225970
I am offended, but it is not a large enough part of my life for me to bother.
I also have to assume that at least some of tumblr lunatics are normal LGBT that just need to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>8225970
Yeah it's offensive but you know.
I think it started when we let the bisexuals join. What fucking oppression do they face?
>>
>>8225970
>theythems
I don't even mind theythems anymore

It's the ones demanding newspeak tumblr pronouns like xe/xir that really grind my gears
>>
>>8226390
Bisexual guys get killed for having gay sex just as gay men do, idiot. :|
>>
>>8225970
>offended by third gender scum
I'm offended because there isn't actually any 3rd gender scum.

There's only self hating liberal cishets who can't deal with being rich white upperclass cishet and having no troubles in life and thus invent their own gender so they don't have to confront how they're the opppressive boogeyman who they oh so much like to hate on.
>>
>>8226415
As if.
It's the fucking bisexuals killing the gay men after they fuck them. And don't get me started on the basic white girls who make a mockery of lesbianism with that bisexual shit.

Remove the B
Just LGT
Remove the B
Just LGT
>>
Fuck the LGBT anyway, let them do what they want. Too many trannies and faggots crying about B while they run it all into the ground, whole thing is a pretentious mess and they can have it, seeing as they're incapable of caring about anyone other than themselves (even though they lack self respect)

I hope they fall into depression and kill themselves
>>
>>8226465
Excuse you
It was us faggots and trannies who started the LGT movement
We had to fight to express ourselves
We're still fucking fighting for it
While the bisexuals made a mockery of our identities and made it seem like being anything but CIS and straight was an option.
Bisexuality is the enemy to the progress of LGT.
>>
>>8226486
So did I, you self centered little prick. Had to fight physically, too. Ever been jumped by gaybashers in public? Everyone deals with it.

Go back to caring just about you, and fucking die already.
>>
>>8226496
Are you trans? If so you were jumped for being trans not bisexual.
My point stands bisexuals don't face oppression for being bisexual.
>>
>>8226531
No I'm not trans.
Do you know every bisexuals personal life? I have been shit on by gays. I have been physically assaulted by gaybashers and had to fight or die. I have been threatened by my family when I tried to first come out to them at 17. But do go on about how this doesn't count, because you hate bis so much. Now here you are making it all about you.

Fuck this community, it might even be more toxic than the fagbashers themselves.
>>
>>8226551
Well I'm sorry you had to go through that.
You're the rare bisexual who isn't a closet case who uses gay men as nothing but sexual toys.
Or the girls who use it as a status symbol to increase their coolness.

You can't deny that most bisexuals fit into those categories.

No I've never been gay bashed and I'm sorry you do.
I can't believe you're genuinely bi though if you've been bashed.
>>
File: 1441197453246.gif (499KB, 345x276px) Image search: [Google]
1441197453246.gif
499KB, 345x276px
>got a new common enemy
>there's still infighting in /lgbt/
I guess that's what happens when we all stay in our own lane and we suddenly need to tackle the same issue.
>>
>>8226598
I'll give you a little credit for recognizing some of us as legit. I do know what you mean with the exploitation angle of it, but I'm definitely not one of those.

I've been bashed a few times, it's ridiculous, those folks will go at you just to look cool in front of their fuckboys or take out aggressions of being dumped, if not 'hurr durr luk at the fags' . Out here we look after one another, and so prevented ourselves from being killed or put in a coma.

Since you're willing to kind of see the light with at least one person, I'm willing to take back my frustrated words with you. I'm still not happy with the state of affairs as far as community, but even that reply can go a bit of a ways with me.

But yes, posers are lame whether it's what you said, or gay for pay, or whatever. Can't deny that
>>
Stunning thread, bisexuals who think that normies (at least homophobic normies) believe in bisexuality when 99% of them (again, the homophobes) think you're just pretending to be less of a fag and homophobic (Yes you're a homophobe if you hate bis, even if you're gay, you are literally going "No that's too normal to be gay" and thus stating being gay is abnormal) retards that think a 15 year old going "Lol I kissed a girl so bi xDD" on tumblr is a representative of people who find gender as irrelevant as race
>>
File: 1394613997812.jpg (37KB, 403x404px) Image search: [Google]
1394613997812.jpg
37KB, 403x404px
>>8226679
>>
what's the problem, exactly?
>>
>>8226611
>new common enemy
Who would that be?
>>
File: 1rV9KPQ.jpg (70KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1rV9KPQ.jpg
70KB, 702x1024px
>>8225970
>>8226772
This is a "divisive" thread.
Shills are paid to create problems.
If we are fighting each other then we can't organize and fight (((them)))
>>
>>8226779
The Non-binary fuckwads.
>>
>>8226664
Where do you live?
I think I've just had bad experiences with bisexuals and it's made me intolerant.
I also guess I should blame society for seeing bisexuality as a sign that homosexuality is a choice...
>>
>>8226928
It's a halfway thing

Just think of them as transgender in larval form
>>
>>8226941
I'm in the nw Ohio region (usa). It isn't too risky or dangerous these days as it used to be, at worst people will just gawk at you rudely if you look like you might be from within the community. But the bashers used to camp out front of areas or locales that gay/bi/les would frequent, and you just could not leave alone or unarmed. Sometimes it'd even happen at the store too. I remember one time we had to help protect a small group of gays from a bunch of drunk frat fucks in a Kroger parking lot that had bloodied them up. And i mean this was a decent area too, not even ghetto.

Family has eased off of me too now that I am older as well, can still tell they are not 100% happy with me though. It was shittier back then, they tried to force me into the military as punishment so I ran away from home to avoid it (nothing against our military, thats just not a proper reason to be enlisted into it). Even heard a rumor that I must've been raped, cus to those dinguses, if you're not str8, well, you must have been raped then. -eyeroll-

I can feel your stances, though. You seem not as bad as perceived. <3
>>
>>8226458
Remove the T too
Nothing against transsexuals, I just think gender dysphoria is VERY different from sexual orientation, we shouldn't all be clumped together.
>>
File: mpj by andy warhol b&w.jpg (24KB, 321x400px) Image search: [Google]
mpj by andy warhol b&w.jpg
24KB, 321x400px
>>8227177
United We Stand
Divided We Fall

I think it is sad that now that gay white males have theirs they want to abandon the rest of the community that helped get them there.
Marsha P. Johnson was a black, gay (or trans, nobody knows for sure) drag queen who threw the first brick at Stonewall.
Female-presenting people were at the beginning of the gay rights movement.
Abandoning them now is just bad form.
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>8226942
Please don't imply it can change form.
>>
>>8226383

And a lot of them are just bi and homo people who are trying to find themselves.
>>
>>8227037
fuck the military
>>
>>8226928
>The Non-binary fuckwads.
You mean the self hating cishets.
>>
>>8228093
There's really no need to correct him. You're both right.
>>
>>8228212
>There's really no need to correct him.
There is.

Not enough people understand that the whole nonbinary/genderqueer/pansexual thing is a cishet invention to evade their own inner demons.
>>
I just ignore lgbt and hang with straights.
>>
>>8227225
>muh stonewall
Irrelevant yank shit
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.