[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will not bake a fag cake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 8

File: 1493867407425.jpg (185KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
1493867407425.jpg
185KB, 1024x740px
I will not bake a fag cake
>>
>>8225573
The first strip is homophobic and the second strip is Islamophobic. Please be more tolerant.
>>
>>8225621
No
The first strip is anti-christian
>>
>>8225643
Poor Jesus.
He sure has had to put up with a lot!
>>
>>8225645
I like how you go straight to the christ bashing and ignore the Muslim
>>
>>8225573
Only commies refuse to sell fag cakes.

Now bake that cake and make some profit, your communist pig.
>>
>>8225573
>allahu Aktarts

Kek
>>
>>8226575
That'd be the name of my shop if I were an arab baker.
"Allahu aktarts, makes your mouth explode"
>>
>>8225573
Muslims specializes on chocolate. They have to stockpile it so they still have enough to kill the neighbors' dogs.
>>
>>8226622
That's not very nice to say friendo, I'm a Muslim and I love my dog.

>>8226589
Heh, that's pretty good. Have a (you)
>>
>>8226639
>Muslim
>has a pet dog
pick one and only one
>>
>>8225573
Based Abdullah
>>
>>8225573
No one's asking you to bake anything. You can't even cook the chicken tendies your mom brings you, why would anyone ask you for shit?
>>
>>8225573
Oh, a comic, that's nice.
Now are you going to make any arguments, or are you just here to shitpost?
>>
>>8225573
Is baking a cake, and helping other people, against the Christian belief?
It's not, you're supposed to help others, even sinners.

If you're not allowed to refuse customers because of their skin color, or even religious beliefs, then you can't refuse customers because of their orientation or if they're trans.
>>
>>8226549
Commie bakers bake what they're fucking told to.
>>
>>8226736
>you're supposed to help others, even sinners
That's just your opinion. The "christian belief" is subjective, and you can choose to believe what you want.
>>
>>8225655
Muslims are minorities, too, Christcuck.
>>
>>8226639
>it's a """Mooslim""" episode
>>
>>8227664
>That's just your opinion. The "christian belief" is subjective, and you can choose to believe what you want.
Then it should have no bearing on law. Otherwise you could use subjective belief to justify just about anything.

>>8227686
Would it then be acceptable for Christian firefighters to not put out a fire at a gay bar?
>>
>>8225573
Has there ever been a bigger strawman than that comic? Legitimately curious.
>>
>>8227741
Not an argument.
>>
>>8227877
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sweden-gay-march-through-mainly-muslim-area-stockholm-called-provocative-by-anti-racist-1513240
>>
>>8227970
It's my understanding that it WAS provocative, in a literal sense, in terms of its intentions: the right wing went out of their way to ensure the parade was held in a Muslim neighborhood, in the hope that it would provoke protests or worse from the Muslims and thereby add ammunition to the claim that Muslims are homophobic. The act in itself wasn't provocative, but if the intention behind the planning was to provoke people into doing things, then by definition it makes sense to call it a provocative act.
>>
>>8228000
Did something even happen?
>>
>>8227016
But are you a commie baker when capitalism forces you to bake cake?
>>
>>8228000
>the claim that Muslims are homophobic

m8.... wat r u doin
>>
>>8228000
>to the claim that Muslims are homophobic
But Muslims ARE homophobic you fucking retard. Go be gay in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan and see how long before you're beaten to death, stoned to death or killed by the friggin police. Even the "most tolerant" Muslim countries (Bosnia and Turkey) are still insanely homophobic and unfriendly to LGBT people and feminism.
>>
>>8228062
I bet you REALLY care about feminism.
>>
File: 1493271941666.jpg (81KB, 945x825px) Image search: [Google]
1493271941666.jpg
81KB, 945x825px
>wow, Muslims sure hate the fags
>b-b-b-but Christians hated them first!!
>abloobloobloo
>>
>>8228089
>christian apologist
try go being gay in africa or russia you dumb cocksucking slut
>>
>>8228089
>>8228104
CISHETS SURE HATE FAGS
There, I solved the issue for both of you.
>>
>>8228104

went right over your head didn't it?
>>
>>8228018
No, but I'm saying it was provocative in terms of the INTENT to provoke, even if it failed to actually provoke anyone.

>>8228096
What if everyone has already made it out of the building and lives are no longer in danger? Shouldn't a Christian just let the gay bar burn down at that point, since to do otherwise would be enabling sin?

>>8228167
There are Christian countries in Africa that have pretty ridiculous anti-gay laws. It's more of a problem with theocratic dictatorships than anything specific to what the theocrats believe in.
>>
>>8225573
Ya know we hate both Christians and Muslims right?
>>
>>8227686
Nope, the bible specifically says you shouldn't point out others sins, because you yourself isn't free from sin either, so you should be focusing on yourself.
>>
>>8228195
But several of the ones where it is illegal are Christian. India is Hindu.
>>
>>8228217
>Not a single white country has illegal homosexuality, not even the poor ones.
True. Slavs are not white.
>>
>>8228195
Potential life imprisonment isn't much better. Both basically mean you get permanently removed from society for being gay.

>>8228209
So firefighters are obligated to save lives even if it goes against their personal beliefs, yet they are not obligated to protect others' property if doing so goes against their beliefs?

>>8228217
Which of those countries do you consider a functioning democracy?
>>
>>8228229
Sure, as long as you don't go out in public and say that it's okay for consenting adults to have gay sex. And they're perfectly okay with looking the other way as gays are slaughtered in one of their provinces.
>>
>>8228167
So as long as your not public with your degeneracy, nobody cares in Russia? (Not counting Chechnya)
>>
>>8228229
>there isn't a single Slavic country where homosexuality is illegal.
Literally Russia.
>j-just illegal p-propaganda
You're an idiot if you fall for such an trick.
Even a 5 year old can see through it.
>>
>>8228185
WOAH

A non-white low IQ savage Christian country has anti-gay laws that rival Islamic countries?
AND
a Christian bakery didn't want to make a wedding cake for a gay couple since it went against their religious beliefs and instead of going to bakery that would, they just sued them instead?

Imagine my shock
>>
>>8228271
>Homosexual propaganda is criminalized, homosexual identity or gay sex is not.
Being gay IS propaganda in Russia.
>>
>>8228259
>Referring to Chechnya? They're neither Slavic nor Christian, in fact they're muslim.
They're under Russian jurisdiction. Their current ruler is a Sunni Muslim who appears to be ethnically European, and was appointed by the Russian government.
>>
>>8228318
They opened an investigation on the legality same-sex emoji's on apple's operating systems.
>>
>>8225621
>Christians pass religious freedom bill
>OH MY GAWD THEY'RE LITERALLY OPPRESSING US HOW CAN I SURVIVE IN THIS CISHET WHITE SUPREMACIST PATRIARCHY

>Ignores Muslims long standing history of being anti-gay to the core with examples such as anti-gay Islamic laws, Pulse Nightclub, Chechnya
>OH MY GAWD, MUSLIMS ARE A MINORITY, STOP OPPRESSING THESE POOR DISENFRANCHISED PEOPLE!
#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Jump off a building before your local muzzie does it for you.
>>
That's fine. There's plenty of bakers around town who don't give a damn. That said, if you're in the business of baking cakes, you shouldn't be so selective of your customers. Put profits over principles, would you please?
>>
>>8228349
You would need to have sex in the streets. It's essentially saying that you can't be openly gay in russia.
>>
>>8228318
>use a gay dating app not suitable for minors
>get arrested because "propaganda"
>"b-but it's just banning propaganda"
Really now?
With that logic being gay in Saudi Arabia isn't illegal either, as long as you're either not caught or a Saudi prince.
"No it's legal to sell drugs. You just need a permit that we never hand out, making it illegal to sell drugs."

Indirect prohibitions are still prohibitions.
>>
>>8226589
If i ever own a restaurant near a beach at a tropical location i would call it aloha snackbar
>>
>>8228503
>not allowed to use the word in a positive way
>"but doing it is not illegal"

If you show yourself having a good life or support someone who also is gay, that is illegal. It's defacto banning being gay.
>>
>>8227970
That doesn't mean the comic isn't a massive strawman you retard. Just look at how the gays are portrayed as massive flamboyant faggots or how the Christian is shown as 100% rational, calm, and polite.
>>
>>8228622
>representation = propaganda

do you even realize what you're saying? "it's ok to be gay unless you exist anywhere someone could see you exist" is just rationalizing "don't exist in society".
>>
>>8225573
I know this is bait, but

>he thinks a business has the same rights as people
>>
>>8225573
Do people actually think this is how life is? Do people go outside?
>>
>>8228259
Reading comprehension.
>perfectly okay with looking the other way as gays are slaughtered in one of their provinces.
Means that Chechnya is under Slavic Christian rule, whether or not the inhabitants themselves are Slavic Christians.
>>
>>8228737
That doesn't mean it's excusable for the central government to do nothing while their "vassals" murders hundreds of people you dumb fuck.
>>
>>8228792
Did I ever say Chechnya did nothing wrong? Fuck off with your strawmanning. The Russian government has the power to stop its citizens from murdering each other and they have the knowledge that it's going on. They just don't give a fuck. There's no way to excuse them for doing nothing.
>>
>>8228792
It's because of Christian that the Muslim world is completely opposed to anything gay, if it wasn't for your imperialism it would have been possible for Muslims to develop their own gay rights' movement.
>>
>>8228622
What even is "homosexual emoji"? What is that supposed to mean?

>>8228815
>the governors of one of our provinces are literally committing mass murder against their own people
>we totally shouldn't do anything about this, and we should even let the governor keep his seat on the state council
>>
>>8227682
Muslims are also child abusers just like LGBT so it makes sense you'd stand up for them
>>
>>8228077
Not an argument, cocksucker.
>>
>>8228956
Only gays are pedos, though.
>>
>>8225573
>...cover the cake in little mazipan men fucking each-other in the ass
Boy I CANNOT WAIT for my next birthday :)
>>
>>8228680
>gays who celebrate their anniversary are flamboyant faggots
Back to the containment board retard.
>>
>>8228195
Literal lie, check out Uganda's anti gay laws pushed by burger christians.
>>
>>8228687

not so hard to live in fear of being open about who you are without fear of death or imprisonment amirite guise cmon stop being pussy faggots
>>
>>8226736
They're not refusing the customers because of the customer's identity, they're refusing to fill a special request that their business doesn't offer.

In the comic, at least. And sure, the functioning human being in be is screaming 'selling a wedding cake to a gay couple is no different than selling a wedding cake to a straight couple, just sell the damn cake, it's the same cake,' but then I remember link related and I feel like if you slap the concept of marriage onto something, businesses can just do whatever the fuck they want and we're powerless to stop them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gimiDBAK2wA

>>8228200
Refraining pointing out that someone is shooting up heroin is 'not pointing out their sin'.
Outright sell them heroin is quite a bit more serious than that.

Refraining from pointing out that gay people shouldn't get married is 'not pointing out sin.'
Selling them a wedding cake is implicit approval of, facilitation of, and participation in sin.

>>8227735
>Would it then be acceptable for Christian firefighters to not put out a fire at a gay bar?
'Would it then be,' as if this is a natural progression of the logic and not a complete nonsequiter.
Rescuing a gay person from death means they'll live to see more opportunity to stop sinning. Allowing them to die only makes their judgement certain. Of course that's not Christian, where do you even come up with that?

>t. gay atheist who thinks religious people are all kinda creepy and that disapproval of gay marriage is weird, but you just sound like dummies
>>
>>8232594
>Outright sell them heroin is quite a bit more serious than that.
It's not though, giving a sinner the means to sin isn't sinning, you're giving them an opportunity to resist their temptation of sin.
>>
>>8232850
If you ever need medical help while on a tourist trip, or even one to some shithole red state make sure to check if the doctor is okay with treating a faggot too.
>>
>>8233058
It's the exact same principle.
>>
>>8233072
Yes because it's hate speech.
>>
>>8232831
>you're giving them an opportunity to resist their temptation of sin.
Isn't that god's job?
>>
>>8233077
Yes it is, you fucking idiot. It's refusing to do your job because of muh feels.
>>
>>8233032

I don't pay taxes so bakers can sell overpriced cakes.
But I live in a civilised country with universal healthcare, so maybe this is a perspective issue.
>>
>>8233084
Epic argument shitlord.
>>8233089
No it isn't, but I didn't expect a /pol/tard to have a sound grasp of logic.
>>
>>8233105
>Are you a jew as well?
Back to the containment board retard.
>>
>>8233105
The analogy is perfectly sound, both cases include refusing to do something because of muh feels.
>>
>>8233121
Joseph Goebelstein was a kike
t. knower
>>
>>8233126
Of course, prepare for mandatory bbc up your ass /pol/baby.
>>
>>8233089
>it's on par with forcing the KKK to make a nigger cake.

fixed
>>
>>8233136
Are you blind? He looks very kikeish to me
but keep telling yourself that he was le strong Aryan ubermensch, lol
>>
>>8233136
how else do you think they scammed the holy land out of you goys?

kill "muh 666 gorgirriliobloxin" bullshit fake hungarians and paint swasticas on their own temples... GIB ME A BAZILLION SHECKLES FOR LIFE GOYS! WE NEED TO BUILD A HOLOLOLCAT MUSEUM IN JAPAN!

good thing you voted for Trump
>>
>>8233164
Still Semitic af
If he put on a kaftan he would easily blend in with Arabs tbqh
>>
>>8233096
>No it isn't

Torn bystander here, please explain.
>>
>>8233083

What if the person is the owner of the bakery and doesn't answer to anyone?
>>
>>8233180
Gays aren't murdering christians and baking a cake isn't synonymous with recognizing gay marriage.
>>8233185
Doesn't matter, still muh feels bullshit.
>>
>>8225573
Funny how no one seems upset that Muslim Bakers are asked and are allowed to not bake the fucking fag cake. It's like liberals are tolerant of muslims beliefs in a pluralistic society that allows those with conscience objections to have a legal means of denying service to a customer they could have served better elsewhere. It's like the liberals are trying to oppress Christians and gloat about it. This is why liberals are fucking retards and why Trump won the election. Gays are fucking stupid for thinking that people should give a fuck about their private choices in behavior. If you don't make a muslim bake the fucking fag cake than no one else should bake the fucking fag cake. My bf and I aren't welcome in the so-called 'gay community' but based on my experiences with liberal gays why would anyone willingly be that fucking retarded?
>>
>>8233206
>Gays aren't murdering christians and baking a cake isn't synonymous with recognizing gay marriage.

Why would the KKK's history (or present activities, but I'm pretty sure they can't get away with that shit anymore) impact a black baker's ability to bake them a cake?
Baking a cake isn't synonymous with recognising racism and murder either.
>>
>>8233210
>feels are what matters
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1355201062004.png (130KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1355201062004.png
130KB, 612x792px
>>8233173
funny that you call me a jew when you're the one arguing like one.
>>
>>8233206
>Doesn't matter, still muh feels bullshit.
So what? If it's your own business, your own livelihood at stake, you have every right to work on the basis of muh feels.

Is an actor obligated to accept every roll they're offered simply because acting is their job?
>>
>>8233222
Baking a cake with a racist and murderous message is.
>>
>>8233231
You have every right to go out of business due to societal backlash as well.

The word is 'role' not 'roll' btw.
>>
>>8233235

What decides that a KKK cake is racist an murderous message?
How is a gay wedding cake not equally imbued with a pro-gay message?
>>
>>8233241
Nice projection.
>>
>>8233248
Feels. Feels.
>>
>>8233246
Containment board.
>>8233248
KKK is is inherently about those things, whereas the other isn't.
>>
>>8233243

...M-maybe I mean accepting dinner rolls to shove down their throat when they're hired to play a fat guy SHUT UP.

>You have every right to go out of business due to societal backlash as well.
So we're in agreement, they have every right to deny service to whomever they please.
(Oooo, see dat shit, I used whom right, I can word good after all, your move atheists).
>>
>>8233257
>KKK is is inherently about those things, whereas the other isn't.

...Gay marriage is inherently pro-gay, dude. It's about as inherently pro-gay as you can get.

And again, what does the KKK's opinions have to do with someone's ability to make them a cake?
>>
>>8233262
The cake in question wasn't ordered by an organization promoting gay marriage.
>>8233259
No they don't, a baker and an actor are two entirely different jobs.
>>8233267
Ok cletus.
>>
>>8233273
Then why should I care about what someone from a clear uncivilized shithole tier country has to say? Please use a trip from now on.
>>
>>8225621
Absolutely true.

The first is homophobic because it suggests that gay people enjoy a privilege in society which they don't. As a Christian I found the case against the Irish bakery unfair, but it's not like it was a gay judge who made the decision or the gay couple who brought the case are representative of all gay people.
The first strip incites hatred against gay men. It suggests that we're all attention seeking and trouble making and sexually immoral. And that the justice system is in our favour when it really isn't and homophobia is still a huge problem all over the world.

The second strip is islamophobic because it implies that all Muslims are irrationally homophobic and violent.

How can you people not see this?
Honestly I think so many of you belong on pol and not LGBT.
>>
>>8233271
>The cake in question wasn't ordered by an organization promoting gay marriage.
So what? What if it was? What would the customers being pro-gay have to do with the baker's ability to bake the cake? If discomfort with the feels attached to the beliefs of the customer are not a valid reason to not bake the cake, then what IS the reason to not bake the cake?

>>8233271
>No they don't, a baker and an actor are two entirely different jobs.
So are a baker and a doctor (>>8233032 (you)?)
>>
>>8233232
Jews push that? LOL! Last I checked it was Louis Farakhan, Barack 0bama, Billary Clinton and every other liberal shill who says that. You love being an anti-Semite like a good little liberal! You wanna scissor Linda Sarsor after licking her penis-enabled clitoris while wearing a Burqa and apologizing for your cis-genderness and your lack of melanin? Yeah, that sounds like a liberal Vegas party! Yawn. Liberals are so boring and predictable.
>>
>>8233279
>The first strip incites hatred against gay men. It suggests that we're all attention seeking and trouble making and sexually immoral.
Or maybe they're just two douchey individuals in a society that tends to be attempting to make up for terrible marginalisation of gay people and sometimes presumes innocence where there is none.
Just like society tends to attempt to make up for terrible marginalisation of muslim people post-9/11 and sometimes presumes innocence where there is none.
>>
>>8233284
The reason is obviously that the things KKK stands for are illegal whereas the other is not.

Not me but unlike actors, bakers and doctors don't pick the pastries they bake or people they treat obviously.

>>8233287
Tripcode.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
129KB, 500x500px
>>8233304
>he's still buying into the liberal vs conservative narrative
Just do what the cake says and go to a death by dignity clinic you red pilled snowflake.
>>
>>8233308
>The reason is obviously that the things KKK stands for are illegal whereas the other is not.
But what does that have to do with baking a cake? What if it's not the KKK, what if it's a garden variety known racist who openly wants all the darkies to git out but won't actually do anything about it?
And you still didn't answer if it'd be okay to deny service to a pro-gay organisation.

>Not me but unlike actors, bakers and doctors don't pick the pastries they bake or people they treat obviously.
How are bakers and doctors similar?
Many doctors are paid by the government, obviously they can't just pick and choose who they serve, they answer to a much higher power.
That's completely different from a self-made baker who answers to no one making their own decisions about who's business they want. Much more analogous with a self made actor who is pursued for roles and has the power to pick and choose who they'll work for.
>>
>>8233367
The baker can't read their mind to find out that they won't do anything about it. It wouldn't be okay clearly.

Not all doctors are paid by the government. Bakers don't pick the cakes they want to make out of an available pool of commissions.
>>
>>8233355
So you and Chelsea Clinton are going to be bestiez and go to the Planned Parenthood/Death By Dignity clinic together and post it on facebook live after you start a twitter hashtag campaign while telling the would you can just hug it out with isis? LMFAO! Liberals are so fucking retarded! Eat the fucking fag cake you fat fuck!
>>
>>8233367
>>8233404
Even government doctors can have you transferred to a different doctor if they don't like you.
>>
>>8233424
Well, since you're clearly an anti-semite I will lump you in with the political ideology that is 110% anti-Israel and that is moderm day liberals. So, go eat a bag of donkey dicks in a Burqa during Ramadan in Mecca since as a self-hating, shamed-filled cis-gendered asshole you have to stand in solidarity with liberal ideals and none encapsulate that more than dining on a bag of donkey dicks since you're getting used to fucking the one-time farm animal now-turned liberally sanctioned legal muslim gay spouse.
>>
>>8233496
But only after you're done fucking the donkey and eating their bag of dicks like a proper little liberal would. You know I am right but Vladimir controls you via Microwaves directly from Russia so you're just going through your proper re-education since Russia hacks all things gay, like the DNC and Billary.
>>
>>8233404
>The baker can't read their mind to find out that they won't do anything about it.
Fucking what? WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BAKING A CAKE?

A man wants to buy some cake, the feminist baker refuses because there's always a chance a man could be a murdering rapist.

A black man wants to buy some cake, the racist baker refuses because around blacks never relax.

A meat eater wants to buy some cake, the vegan baker refuses because meat is murder.

Those scenarios are perfectly reasonable by your logic.

Answer me these questions three:
A pro-lifer comes and asks for the baby birthday cake in the window to manipulate her friend who's considering an abortion, does the pro-choice baker have a right to refuse because of his feels?

A pro-war vet wants a cake to celebrate his son joining the army, does the bereaved war widow baker have the right to refuse because of her feels?

An obese person wants cake because she's obese, does the son-of-a-doctor baker have the right to refuse because of feels?

All of these people are actively encouraging activities their respective bakers find abhorrent via the purchase of cake.

A gay man wants cake because he's getting married to another gay man and wants to celebrate it as a wonderful thing, does the Christian baker have a right to refuse because of his feels?

>>8233404
>Not all doctors are paid by the government.
But many are.

>Bakers don't pick the cakes they want to make out of an available pool of commissions.
Some do. And even if they don't it doesn't make a difference because if it's their own business, they answer to no one and you've yet to present a reason they can't run it however they like. In fact, you've already agreed that they can here >>8233243
>>
>>8233511
tl;dr
>>
>>8233514

tl;dr: u r a faget
>>
>>8233511
Look at your examples and ask if they discriminate on the basis of gender, race or sexual orientation, if they do they don't have the right. Mystery solved.
>>
>>8233565
Look up the definition of the word.
>>
>>8233544

Refusing to sell a cake for a gay wedding is not discriminating based on sex, it's discriminating based on religious/political belief about marriage.
Refusing to sell a cake for a gay wedding is not the same as refusing to sell anything to anyone who's gay.
>>
>>8233584
Time to look up the definition of the word.
>>8233572
Cool opinions.
>>
>>8233570

You discriminate when you decide to post on 4chan instead of leddit or facebook. You discriminate when you decide to have oats for breakfast instead of eggs. You discriminate when you decide whether or not to sleep with someone.

Discrimination is literally just perceiving differences and making choices. It's not automatically synonymous with prejudice. Not all discrimination is bigoted or unfair. It wasn't long ago that describing someone as being very discriminating was a compliment about their taste.

Definition of discrimination
a : the act of making or perceiving a difference : the act of discriminating a bloodhound's scent discrimination
b psychology : the process by which two stimuli differing in some aspect are responded to differently
: the quality or power of finely distinguishing the film viewed by those with discrimination
a : the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually
b : prejudiced or prejudicial outlook, action, or treatment racial discrimination
>>
>>8233596
>Cool opinions.
That's not an argument. In fact, it defeats your argument once again, since if what counts as unlawful discrimination is all down to opinion, then neither of us is to say whether refusing to make a cake for a gay wedding is or is not discrimination based on sexual orientation.
>>
File: were.out.jpg (114KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
were.out.jpg
114KB, 640x853px
>>8225573
American law states that if you open a business you have to serve all potential customers equally.
You can't discriminate.
If you don't want to serve fags then you can't run a public business.
End of discussion.
/thread
>>
>>8233597
>>8233602
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/discrimination

First definition, that is the discrimination that is against the law.

>>8233615
No, it isn't down to opinion, the law is pretty clear and the law includes this situation.
>>
>>8233635
>First definition
Not the only definition.
>>
>>8233635
>No, it isn't down to opinion
Then don't say it is, you fucking dummy. You said it, not me.
>>
>>8233638
>>8233640
The only thing BTFO'd is your reading comprehension if you think that the other definitions make any sense in the context of the original sentence.
>>8233644
No, that's not what I said.
>>
>>8233653
>No, that's not what I said.

But it is. You called my assessment an opinion. If it's inarguably factually, lawfully incorrect, you should have said that.
>>
>>8225573
The comic's subtext is "Be grateful to Christians because at least we don't bear you"

Third world countries are far more homophobic than first world countries. That's a simple fact. However, just because other people have it worse doesn't mean we have to put up with discriminatory bullshit in our lives until everywhere else in the world catches up to where we are.

Bake our fag cakes or close up shop
>>
>>8233653
>The only thing BTFO'd is your reading comprehension if you think that the other definitions make any sense in the context of the original sentence.
No one was confused, just making a point. You're retarded if you've come this far still without realising what was being gotten at.
>>
>>8233667
At least we don't beat*
>>
>>8233667

What? It has nothing to do with third world countries, it's about the extreme disproportion that Christianity and Islam get treated with on our own turf.

A Muslim can literally gun down 50 gay people and the first thing out of anyone's mouth is "don't be Islamophobic." A Christian isn't comfortable selling a stupid cake, and the whole country flips the fuck out.
>>
>>8233663
Your assessment is obviously an opinion and a clearly incorrect one which I thought I've made clear with my sarcastic remark.
>>8233670
You're retarded if you think that there's anything smart about highlighting that a word has different definitions that are completely inapplicable to the context.
>>8233673
Containment board.
>>
>>8233689
A muslim in our country? We attacked the homophobia inherent in the Orlando shooting, and we attack the homophobia inherent in being denied service. In the United States, white Evangelicals are THE biggest threat to the LGBT rights of Americans
>>
>>8233695
>Your assessment is obviously an opinion and a clearly incorrect one which I thought I've made clear with my sarcastic remark.

>an incorrect opinion
>implying there is a correct opinion
>implying this topic is a matter of opinion rather than a matter of fact

Just keep on proving my point, buddy.
>>
>>8233695
>You're retarded if you think that there's anything smart about highlighting that a word has different definitions that are completely inapplicable to the context.

It's not inapplicable and the fact that you're still in the dark is sad.

The statement was 'Why is discriminating bad?' prompting the question of why we should care about discrimination against people on the basis of gender, race or sexual orientation matters more than any other sort of discrimination. Which you could have simply answered.
>>
>>8233719
Yes, there are correct opinions.
>>
>>8233732
The reason is inside the definition.
>>
>>8233714

And attacked the 'Islamophobia' inherent in people who were made afraid by the Orlando shooting, while openly shitting on Christianity as being anti-gay and all around bad.
>>
>>8233734

There's no such thing as a correct opinion.
>>
>>8233754
Cool opinion.
>>
>>8233744

What reason is that?
>>
>>8233759

It's all a simulation. I can dismiss everything with a convenient copout too.

Like I said, calling it a matter of opinion only fucks yourself over, so by all means, keep at it.
>>
>>8233762
It's pretty sad if you can't figure it out after looking at the definition I provided.
>>
>>8233773
Never called it a matter of opinion, improve your reading comprehension.
>>
>>8233745
Yes because extrapolating fear of all Muslims from the actions of one is Islamophobic. You're conflating hatred of homophobia with hatred of Christians. My parents are christian. The majority of this country is Christian. I don't hate christianity, just when people use Christianity as a shield for their homophobia
>>
>>8233776
I want to hear your reason.

>>8233795
You did, I already explained it multiple times.
>>
>>8233836
Discrimination is unjust or prejudiced.
>>8233836
Not really.
>>
>>8233824
>Yes because extrapolating fear of all Muslims from the actions of one is Islamophobic.

And extrapolating resentment of one Christian against all Christians is just as prejudicial, but no one cares.

Also, being afraid of Islam, the concept, is not the same as having hatred of people who are Muslim.

>I don't hate christianity
Many do.
>>
>>8233836
>>8233867
Cry more about your persecution complex kek
>>
>>8233867
>Also, being afraid of Islam, the concept, is not the same as having hatred of people who are Muslim.
It basically is. All religions are basically the same, and fearing one religion because of the language in their sandbook versus another is stupid at best or disingenuous at worst. The Bible has just as many calls to violence as the Quran, it's just that much of it is ignored because Christianity has been sanitized to fit the Disney friendly first world values.
>>
>>8233865
>Discrimination is unjust or prejudiced.
Well we clearly just went through the fact that it's not, but putting that aside, why is it unjust or prejudiced? Why are those bad things? Put together a new thought, instead of regurgitating what your teacher told you in 3rd grade.

Anyway, this seems to have died down and you're boring as fuck and dumb enough that I kinda feel like I'm picking on the special kid at this point, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>8233824
>Yes because extrapolating fear of all Muslims from the actions of one is Islamophobic.
So you'd say that the fact every European city right now is gripped in fear over ANOTHER terrorist attack happening and that I have to worry if I will be killed or not because I have to travel to Berlin next week because of ISLAMIC TERRORISM, that's what, also Islamophobic?

Being afraid of Muslims is logical response in current climate.
>>
>>8233888

...the fuck?
>>
>>8233897
>because Christianity has been sanitized to fit the Disney friendly first world values.
And Islam hasn't. Those passages about violence are very much in play, and acted out every day.
>>
>>8233908
Because that's the very definition of it. Try to improve your reading comprehension to the level of at least a 3rd grader.
>>
>>8233897
>All religions are basically the same
Not true. The core tenant of Christianity is "love thy neighbor" and "turn the other cheek" and then that got corrupted and militarized in the Middle Ages.

Islam was "conquer everything and kill or subjugate or enslave all non-Muslims" from the start. The fact that there are protests in Indonesia against a potential Christian governor only because he's Christian and that can be justified in Quran tells you enough.
>>
>>8233929

Try stringing a thought together that you didn't get from the fucking dictionary, my god. Are you literally retarded? Are you 10 years old? Do you have any idea what this conversation is even about?
>>
>>8233912
>So you'd say that the fact every European city right now is gripped in fear over ANOTHER terrorist attack happening and that I have to worry if I will be killed or not because I have to travel to Berlin next week because of ISLAMIC TERRORISM, that's what, also Islamophobic?
Yeah because it demonstrates a vast misconception of Europe. As an American, I am VASTLY more in danger of dying to gun violence than ANY European. But Americans don't have any interest in addressing that issue
>>
>>8233938
I'm sorry if the dictionary triggers you so much, I will remember that fully abled, intelligent individuals don't need them.
>>
>>8233936
The core tenets of both are deliberately vague cutesy truthisms that have such broad appeal because religions change to fit cultural values and not the other way around. Islam practiced in America is much more liberal than Christianity practiced in Africa. You say yourself that Christianity was twisted for the Crusades but it was also twisted to fit the modern Western world
>>
File: 20130223_woc025_2.png (74KB, 595x1809px) Image search: [Google]
20130223_woc025_2.png
74KB, 595x1809px
>>8233956
>VASTLY more in danger

The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1. If you aren't engaged in some sort of criminal enterprise, and don't live in a violent domestic situation, your odds are much, much lower, around 150,000 to one.
>>
>>8233985
Those are still infinitely higher odds than dying in a terrorist attack.
>>
>>8233963
>There's tons of violent passages in the Bible too.
Asked and answered.

>It's the people who create values, not the book.
So YOU think Muslims are bad people?

>A gay-hating black pastor in Uganda and an Anglican gay married numale in Connecticut use the exact same book, yet they apply it completely differently.
And if gays in Uganda have a bone to pick with the bible, they might be right to. Except at least they have western Christians to look to as better models, whereas every Muslim-majority country is a shithole and even British Muslims mostly believe homosexuality should be illegal.
>>
>>8233985
>30,000 to 1
And the odds of being killed in a terrorist attack are 1,300,000,000 to 1.
>>
>>8233975
>You say yourself that Christianity was twisted for the Crusades but it was also twisted to fit the modern Western world
But modern Christianity in the west is much much closer to the core of Christian teachings and the "real" Christianity as practiced by Jesus than the medieval Christianity ever was. In essence Christianity got corrupted and then uncorrupted.

Whereas Islam is... well ISIS is the closest one to how it was originally practiced.
>>
>>8234003
>even British Muslims mostly believe homosexuality should be illegal
[citation needed]
>>
File: V5iDf14.jpg (86KB, 1591x1031px) Image search: [Google]
V5iDf14.jpg
86KB, 1591x1031px
>>8234012
>7 billion people
>rounded 1 billion chance of dying via terrorism

...You know what, I'm not a statistician, I really shouldn't question this.
>>
>>8234019

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
>>
>>8234026
You clearly aren't.
>>
>>8234024
Nice reading comprehension, there.

Much closer != identical. It's much closer in the sense that it's "live and let live" instead of "BURN THE HERETIC KILL THE INFIDEL" sort practiced in the middle ages or modern MENA countries.
>>
>>8234032
>>8234037
That survey was done in Muslim ghettos, it's not representative of British Muslims.
>>
>>8234018
ISIS doesn't even read the Quran. The language in the Bible about killing unfaithful wives and treating slaves fairly is still in the Bible, so you can't claim modern Christianity is TRUE Christianity when entire sections of the Bible are being ignored. Christianity was not corrupted, it has just been molded and evolved through time.
>>
>>8234035

Well good, that means I was right about one thing!
>>
>>8234040
How delusional can you possible be? Jesus fucking Christ even when presented with evidence it's all "Muslims are perfect, innocent, oppressed poor little darlings and westerners are evil imperialistic pigs".
>>
>>8234043
That and the passages about slaves that people like to quote are all in the Old Testament. Catholics and Protestants follow the New testament.
>>
>>8234040
>Shaista Gohir, the chair of the Muslim Women’s Network UK, said interviews with other religious groups such as devout Jews and Christians would probably reveal similar social attitudes to those thrown up by the polling. She said that although any prejudice against gay people was unacceptable, the fact that nearly 50% of Muslims did not think homosexuality should be illegal was a sign that attitudes were shifting.

Doesn't sound like a dispute of the numbers collected, just what context we should view them in.
>>
>>8234048
>>8234066
>>8234058
I'm not delusional, that's where this survey was done, you would know if you'd watched the Channel 4 programme.
>>
>>8234053
Old Testament is still part of the Bible and just as important. It also contains the only objections to homosexuality so you can't claim that bullshit since Christians clearly pay attention to those parts
>>
>>8234109
I'm saying Catholics and Protestants literally aren't supposed to follow Old Testament, they are supposed to follow New Testament only. Old Testament is what the Jews follow, it was left in for historic purposes.
>>
>>8234157
Did you read my post? I just said that the old testament is where the only condemnation of homosexuality is within the entire Bible, both new and old testament. So you can't say that Christians are only following the New Testament when they are following values that are only found in the old testament
>>
>>8233517
Jew-hater says what? You're busy being buried in halal donkey dick eating to be taken seriously. Gay muslim donkey dick eating jew haters belong at the DNC since that's how you win elections. kek.
>>
https://imgur.com/gallery/bCqRp
>>
>>8234339
cuz I got moves like Hebrew Jagger I duck out of the way and I *kindly shove more halal donkey dick in jew-haters cock-holster while taking a one-way trip into the oven*
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.