[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that afabs are the cancer of the LGBT community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Is it true that afabs are the cancer of the LGBT community?
>>
>>8222802
Omg I thought that was swede.
>>
>>8222802
Cancerous members of lgbt can come from any letter.
For L it's the man hating vagina powered feminists, then for G it's the catty overly flamboyant aids spreading fags, then b it's the slutty cheating hypersexuals, then for t it's the creepy fetish agp hons and the trender yaoi bois. Although you could argue those last two aren't trans so maybe the cancer comes from the actual trans people who still defend them.
>>
>>8222802
>afabs
you mean women?
>>
>>8223231
:(
>>
>>8222802
Cishet women have more voice in lgbt than actual LGBT people.
>>
File: tumblr_static_andrej71.jpg (86KB, 489x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_andrej71.jpg
86KB, 489x612px
>>8223231
If I said women we'd get an influx of ftms claiming they're "real" men.
>>
>>8223397
No you wouldn't because ftms wouldn't assume you were talking about them.
Also nice job using scare marks when quoting someone who wouldnt use them.
>>
>>8223267
[citation needed]
>>
>>8222802
that would be the snooty faggots, and roughly 99% of the trannies
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 485x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 485x700px
>>8222802
But you used to like pre-T Ftms like Oliver as ideals and you used to say they superceeded Cis femboys.

Why the sudden change in stance?
>>
>>8223702
Because they're unstable
>>
>>8224171
Who?
>>
>>8223702
Only Fiona likes Oliver.
>>
>>8224244
Andrejaposter
>>
>>8222802

AFABs are the cancer of the world in general. Why would LGBT be the exception?
>>
>>8222802
i thought it was us mtf's :P
>>
>>8222802
>afabs

just say cis women, it is easier.
all these people trying to sound cool by using obscure acronyms are annoying af (as fuck)
>>
>>8222802
How is that afab? She has a Riley-tier adam's apple
>>
>>8224486
But OP specifically wants to include ftms in that.
>>
>>8224493
assigned female at birth

ftms:
assigned female at birth then reassigned male at a later date
afabtrmaald

acronyms are not helpful unless they are short and unique

afabs is already taken:
AFABS - Adult Functional Adaptive Behavior Scale
>>
>>8224547
Everyone just says AFABs, or alternatively "FAAB" (female-assigned at birth), even my doctor knows what AFAB is now. Nobody cares about that other thing.
>>
>>8222802
hey, you could just say "i hate women." it's shorter.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.