[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post FFS failures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

lets post some ffs failures i am LITERALLY howling at raiden quinn, what the fuck did dr. zukowski think?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTedAwUhhrl/?taken-by=raidenquinn
>>
>>8222098
holyfuck
>>
>>8222098
>dr. zukowski
>>
this is mean
>>
can i get a quick rundowns on these cheeks
>>
File: skull.png (466KB, 964x1293px) Image search: [Google]
skull.png
466KB, 964x1293px
why bully people

just educate each other instead

ffs is a fucking scam
>>
File: post_ffs.png (672KB, 926x715px) Image search: [Google]
post_ffs.png
672KB, 926x715px
>>8222098
>>
>>8223056
I want your help, if I ask you to offer advice as to what I would need to do if I wanted to transition, would you help?

If you can do that without taking my pics and posting them around everywhere in your demonstrations? I value how you're so methodical.
>>
>>8222098
>(((Zukowski)))
>>
>zukowski
More like Dr. Suckowski
>>
>>8223309
im not skull chan, but im almost as autistic

gimme a throwaway email if you want
>>
>>8222098
Not an attractive girl but looks cis and isn't super ugly/alien.

>>8223073
Looks manlike, doesn't really pass, but maybe less manlike than before FFS?
>>
>>8223343
If you're not them, then maybe you could just look at one of the pictures people keep posting in this board and give a text reply.
>>
Where's the Hot Spaniard>>>Jewish space alien transformationfrom a few days ago...that was particularly catastrophic/lulzy
>>
>>8223351
> looks cis and isn't super ugly/alien.
I disagree entirely. The AY LMAO is strong with her and it's weird you think she even resembles a normal woman.
>>
>>8223073
She hasn't had any ffs, fuck off cunt.
>>
>>8222098
Nah she's adorable I would nut on her face hard
>>
File: ffs.png (808KB, 888x752px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
808KB, 888x752px
>>8223449
Yes she did. How can you not tell? That face is obviously tranny-surgery.
>>
>>8223534
>obviously tranny-surgery.

nobody but us and Susan's Placers will ever be able clcok FFS reliably so she's fine, you're an autist of the finest caliber, however

>>8223441
Not every hon is goinmg to be fucking Elsa, there are loads of ugly real women in the world and there's bound to be a lot of ugly trannies. the point is hat she loks very feminine in the face despite being a double bagger.

you're projecting, m80. Hardcore.
>>
File: EqFVAuW.jpg (577KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
EqFVAuW.jpg
577KB, 2048x2048px
>>8223403
u mean this mess made by dr. deschamps-braly?
>>
>>8223441
She looks like Shannon Doherty.
>>
>>8223056
>it's a scam because it doesn't fix literally every single problem
>>
honestly the only parts of my face I hate are my brow and chin so I'm pretty stoked about eventually getting FFS.
>>
>>8223885

that's the one! did all that space alien shit to her jaw and nose and didn't even fix the hairline or brow bossing that is just...spectacularly fuckin freaky
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.