[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STD Fears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485436312559.png (466KB, 834x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485436312559.png
466KB, 834x640px
Anons, I'm afraid I may have gotten Hepatitis from a sexual encounter I had last month. I don't know why the fear entered me, but now I'm paranoid.

When I met up with the guy, I performed oral sex on him (penile only). Afterwards, he topped me with a condom and lube; however, he didn't even actually cum (at least, I believe so) because I told him to stop because he was so big.

There was no deep-kissing involved, or rimming.

And I'm really afraid. I've been feeling a general discomfort in my stomach for a few days now. Now I have to go get tested for HEP A/B/C and HIV, even though my work schedule makes it extremely hard to do so.

Fuck, why did I ever do a hook-up again, after my scare with HIV??
>>
>>8222075
My man.

I'm going through the same thing. I think between googling any type of symptoms you're making yourself crazy.

Just. Get. Tested.

Put your mind at ease. Never ever ever do anything unprotected. It's as simple as that. No one on these boards know what's going on in your body. You need a test for peace of mind.

You did what you had to do in terms of using a condom.
>>
>>8223020
I think I'll kill myself if I come back positive. I don't make much money, and have no desire to spend every bit of the miserly earnings I bring in on treatment and meds. Plus no one will want to date me (it's hard enough dating as it is). And lastly, people blame you for these diseases - "he deserved it for being a slut" or "he got it for being a degenerate". I'd rather have cancer, since they get all the pity points, and nobody ever lays the blame on them.
>>
>>8223526
Jesus talk about anxiety. An sti isn't the end of the world, you probably have nothing.

>after my scare with HIV??

If this keeps happening then you should seek help for your anxiety.
>>
>>8223562
But Hepatitis is more than just an STI - it's just as bad as HIV/AIDS
>>
File: immune.jpg (722KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
immune.jpg
722KB, 750x745px
>>8227155
Yes, but you sound like a hypochondriac.
You thrive on the anxiety.
I'm a medical practitioner and I see this all the time.
Some people are certain, CERTAIN! that they have an illness even though there is no evidence that they do.
So they spend hundreds, no, thousands of dollars on lab tests and ultrasounds and biopsies to try and alleviate their fears when what they really need is a psychotherapist but when we suggest that they think we're being rude.
So we just order more tests.
That's what we're getting paid to do.
But it is sad to see them mortgage their home just because they're crazy...
>>
>>8227155
Hepatitis isn't just as bad as HIV, most people clear it out within a month. The liver infections account for like 10% of cases.

You need to deal with your anxiety.
>>
>>8231359
Maybe you're right. I do worry too much, and I have had a history of being an extreme hypochondriac.
>>
>>8222075
You can get chlamydia and Tripper in your throat too from oral without showing Symptoms until its too late and they get into your brain
>>
I just had a guy over. We kissed, he blew me, I rimmed him, and I was going to top him unprotected but I went soft twice. Are my chances of catching something pretty low?

Would appreciate a response from someone experienced. I'm new to this and getting worried now.
>>
>>8236803

Jesus fucking christ, if you silly virgins knew how stupid you sound when you ask these questions. If neither of you came in each other, the odds of getting something serious are low. At most, you're at risk for chlamydia/gonorrhea in your penis for him sucking you but you'll know, for sure, if you have that.
>>
>>8236841
Thanks for the reassurance. I've been curious to be with a guy but I learned my lesson.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.