[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 34

Tattoo and body art edition

Previous thread: >>8202572

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
>>8222066
Do you guys consider branding body art?
>>
>>8222101
I have a brand. and yes.
>>
>>8222103
I have several, DIY.
>>
there is no such thing as a female to male transsexual
>>
>>8222113
post'em
>>
>>8222134
They're way too recognizable, m8.
>>
>>8222144
nah. come on, m8. You're not a snowflake. Nobody will recognize you.
>>
>>8222156

>Nobody will recognize you.

i will
>>
>>8222182
schizophrenia doesn't count
>>
>>8222192

that's not what they told me
>>
>>8222202

The world has held great heroes,
As history books have showed;
But never a name went down to fame
Compared with that of Toad!

The clever men at Oxford
Know all there is to be knowed.
But none of them know half as much
As intelligent Mr. Toad!
>>
File: 1493180477274.jpg (301KB, 954x697px) Image search: [Google]
1493180477274.jpg
301KB, 954x697px
I want one of these
>>
>>8221277
>Where are you from?
England...no idea what srs is like on the NHS...
Could you describe the feeling more compared to what it was like before? How long since the op? Are you likely to get more sensation?

Also, input from any other post-op guys would be awesome
>>
File: tattoo.jpg (53KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
53KB, 960x717px
Got more of my sleeve done on Monday lads
>>
>>8222363
Nice tattoo/10
Floof koot/10
Got a story behind the piece?
>>
>>8222220

i tried to watch that once, but i couldn't pay attention to it or absorb any of what went on in it... i don't even entirely know what it's about but i was in the room for the entire movie...

i have a really hard time with that kinda shit... tried listening to an audiobook yesterday and it took about 6 hours to get through what should've taken a little under 4 cuz i had to keep going back to re-listen to everything every time i stopped paying attention and lost track of what was going on...
>>
File: tattoo2.png (2MB, 1360x796px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo2.png
2MB, 1360x796px
>>8222380
Thanks buddy! No real "story", just something I liked style-wise to cover up a load of scars. So far it's taken 12 hours over 3 sittings.

pic related, first 4 hours
>pls no bully about my scrawny little arms
>>
>>8222272
that pic is infuriating... the photos are clearly not the same species of mushrooms as the tattoos. not even close.

who makes this shit?
>>
>>8222448
anons

>>8222444
dubtrips checked. What's the scars from?

>>8222382
worrying
>>
File: more.jpg (67KB, 533x960px) Image search: [Google]
more.jpg
67KB, 533x960px
>>8222454
Self harm, naturally

(more work by the guy who's doing my sleeve)
>>
>>8222480
Nice. Sorry about the self harm.
>>
>>8222066
Will test increase my libido?
>>
>>8222490
probably
>>
>>8222490
post libido
>>
>>8222448

it bothered me too... i just didn't wanna say it

>>8222454

what's worrying? i doubt i missed much...

as far as the movie goes... with the audiobook i kept losing track cuz i couldn't figure out what to do with myself while it was on that wouldn't keep me from paying attention, but at the same time would keep me paying attention cuz i'll stop listening and think about other shit... i ended up peeling all the paint off one of my weed grinders, and while i was doing that i didn't have to backtrack at all... i finished the book even though it took extra time though...
>>
>>8222537

-though ... my bad
>>
>>8222490
Most likely
>>
File: 1492565798707.jpg (100KB, 1080x794px) Image search: [Google]
1492565798707.jpg
100KB, 1080x794px
Any anons have a history of cardiac issues in the family? Has it affected your T intake at all? How do you deal with it?
My grandpa and greatgrandpa both died of sudden cardiac death. Knowing my family, they probably died of that because they smoked and/or drank a lot, so I'm staying clean of them: never smoked, only drank alcohol twice, as part of a dare. I also should exercise, but don't really know what to do exactly. I haven't started T for social and economical reasons, but the idea of starting makes me nervous because of this.

>>8222272
>random fungi matched with completely unfitting tattoos
Why.
>>
Okay so as a straight ftm I dont have any dick experience so maybe the bi and gay guys (and cis male lurkers) can help me understand better so I can also understand phallo better.

Am I correct in thinking the shaft has skin that when erect can still slide a little on the "meat" of the shaft which I imagine is the main technique used when masturbating?
And so phallo is more like the part of circumsised dicks where the foreskin has been removed in that there is no skin to slide. Do some guys not have enough movement in the shaft skin and so a hand or something else has to act in place?

Also is there a second type of movement where instead of skin or hand sliding over shaft the whole layer can move slightly over the erectile tissue with hand firmly in place? Does anyone jack off like that?
>>
>>8222975
Only time will tell, anon. We have to be corageous and willing enough to find out.

>>8222988
Ameo
What province are you from? Have you transitioned? ¿empanadas fritas o al horno?

>>8223238
I think you're better off asking on /hm/ on specific cut/uncut threads. Many people go and ask what having foreskin or what being cut feels like, just pretend for a bit that you're cis and you'll be fine. If it makes you too dysphoric to go there or something though, then take this reply as a gentle bump.
>>
>>8223224
One of my parents had a heart related life threatening condition a few years ago and had to undergo an operation for it, so I guess you could say there are "cardiac issues" in my family. If I remember right, there were some other family members a few generations from the other side of my family who died of heart attacks too. Personally, I was born without any (known) defects but the chance of things going bad later on is still there. It hasn't affected my T intake and I don't think T has affected me in any negative way. I haven't really had in-depth testing done but I think my red blood cell count as well as my blood pressure have gone up by a bit from it which is good in my case because I was at the low end of average and had some issues because of it.

I think you'll most likely be fine though. Presuming none of them have any hormone related issues, all the male members of your family have T and they're probably not dropping like flies because of that. It's not as if you're going to be injecting abnormal amounts of T either, which I guess could cause some complications.
>>
>>8223238
Yes.

Yes, that's what moisturizer is used for. Sometimes the cut can be so tight getting erect is painful.

The skin is the layer, I think. So this is the same as the first question.
>>
>>8223611
My therapist gave me a massive list of her connections and he was one of the ones listed for OBGYN work. So if he's reliable to a network of gender therapists and doctors, I'd count it.

On another note, concerning top surgery: can you just expect any top surgeon to be able to do most methods or do you have to find one that specifically lists it? There's a surgeon in my city that does top surgery, but his website is really unhelpful and I don't want to shell out for a consultation just yet. I'm looking into keyhole or peri since I'm pretty sure I'm small enough to qualify, but I'm not sure how many surgeons can do those procedures if it's not stated.
>>
>>8222338
As I said to another guy in the last thread, the place where you will get it done is actually pretty good. They've been doing it for so long now, they've got the hang of what they're doing and complications aren't as frequent as they used to be. The feeling at climax is actually loads better since phallo, it's probably psychological, but hey. I had my first stage in May last year and second in November. As I said, I'm not third stage so I can't speak for sex. In terms of sensation, I don't think I actually can get anymore...because I'm not having any problems as is thus far, so I would say it's at 100% anyway desu.

>>8223238
Phallo sensation is NOT like straight guys because the head is not made of the same sensitive stuff as straight guys, it's just regular skin. Sensation, or more specifically ability to orgasm, comes from the clitoris, which is buried under the phallus. In this way, I can only climax from fucking, or rather dry humping and it's the fucking motion that causes sensation and climax (see above reply). There is sensation in the actual phallus and I can get some pleasure out of just rubbing it, but, because I can't yet get an erection it's too much effort to do when masturbating. I don't know how much better it will be once I have the prosthetic, but I honestly doubt that I would ever be able to climax from jerking it alone, I think it's always going to have to be a fucking motion. I don't know yet. I'll report back once I'm complete.
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 1080x1080px
Tf do I do when my mom says she would accept me being gay but when I came out to her as trans years ago, she asked what I did to her daughter and told me I was going to hell and other shit? That was years ago and I went back into the closet but still.
>>
>>8223875
How happy are you with your surgery so far?
>>
>>8224041
Tell your mom to suck it and that she's missing out on having a good son.
Proceed to leave and get a sugardaddy who pays for your transition
>>
File: Dunce.jpg (90KB, 488x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dunce.jpg
90KB, 488x400px
Where do you fellas work? I'm trying to get a job at some eat-in movie theater at the moment, I don't wanna be a neet during the summer.

Also post discord invite, decided to make one

>>8221716
I'm from Mexico, sucks because tiny waist but at least my height is justified.

>>8222066
I like small tattoos, I'll probably never get one but something like pic related or a kewpie would be what I want.
>>
>>8223875
>I'll report back once I'm complete.
Please do.
How long do they say it takes on average for the likely full potential of sensation to be "complete"?
Also how precise are the sensations? Not on a sexual level but just telling the difference between temperatures and textures?
>>
>>8224129
What's an eat-in movie theatre?
>>
>>8224144
As opposed to a take-out one.
>>
>>8222490
Most likely and if it does it will calm down after getting severely intense and repeat.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-14-12-50.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-14-12-50.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I dont have a good pic and it's not done but i got this manly cat tat.
>>
>>8224105
I would do that but I love her a lot. How would I even find a sugar daddy actually
>>
>>8223715
I feel like information that vague (do you know how to do procedure x) could pretty easily be handled in a phone call or e-mail, not a consultation. Say you might be interested in one but you need to know that first.

Also
>massive list
.....is this... public information? Or available to non-clients?
>>
>>8224266
aw, that's cute but for an oil painting on velvet, not for a tattoo on your arm.
you realize you're going to have that for the rest of your life, right?
>>
>>8224361
>I feel like information that vague (do you know how to do procedure x) could pretty easily be handled in a phone call or e-mail, not a consultation. Say you might be interested in one but you need to know that first.
I thought about this but I wasn't sure how much information they'd provide over email. Thanks!

>.....is this... public information? Or available to non-clients?
It pretty much just covers the Texas region with a few extra contacts out of state for top surgeons. So I imagine it wouldn't be very useful to most of you here.
>>
>>8224480
Not that anon but no one gets a tattoo with the idea of it being temporary.
>>
My stepsister convinced me to get a tattooon New Years of 2017. It's a tesseract on my ankle, in simple black ink. It was supposed to be a token of my sobriety, a promise to myself that I can change.

A few months later, I'm popping 15 pills a day. Yay.

At least it looks kinda cool.
>>
>>8222487
I've not cut for almost two years, feels good man
>>
>>8223875
>>8222338 (Me)

Thanks for explaining anon, there's very little first hand accounts out there about transguy surgery. Where do they position the clitoris, near the base or head?
>>
>>8224480
Not me with the tattoo but I like it
>>
>>8226056
It stays in the same place, they bury it in the base.
>>
>>8224098
Literally ecstatic, honestly it's been amazing. The disclaimer is, I'm the sort of guy who has always wanted some form of bottom surgery; I remember looking into like trying to get some sort of sub-dermal implant before I knew male SRS was a thing, because I just wanted something that would be dick like. Even after first stage when it was just a tube of flesh with no features I was in love.

But having said that, I don't think I would have any reason to be unhappy even if I wasn't so easy to please. The appearance is good and the people I've shown have all commended it appearance wise and I believe them to be genuine. It's exceedingly liberating to use the urinal, especially on a night out when the toilets are just fucking grim and I otherwise would have had to hover awkwardly and pray there's still paper left. Sensation is fine and coming feels better than before, imo. I no longer have to make a hassle with the towel whilst getting changed at the gym, too. The biggest change is probably in my body confidence, actually. I never thought I would have ever allowed anyone to see me naked, or been comfortable being naked around people (even post-SRS). Yet, even since after stage 1, I've been comfortable changing at the gym, showing all my friends, letting girls I get with put their hands around it, and even showing people I don't know.

Like, I went into hospital for an unrelated illness, but I informed them of my past medical history and the doctor came in with a load of students and was very curious about it because it's obviously not a common surgery. It had nothing to do with what was going on, he just wanted to see out of curiosity, and I had no problem showing him, and the rest of the students. I even offered to show a nurse when she was asking me about how I urinated to get me the right bedpans. So, yeah, my point is this penchant for exhibitionism is definitely a new for me, and it's all thanks to the D.
>>
>>8224137
2bh, they didn't tell me anything. It terms of non-sexual sensation, it's clearly reduced. Probably the reason why I only I get more sensation whilst jerking is because of how rigorous the movement is. Like I've just been sat here touching it with a pencil and the sensation is noticeably weaker when it's just a sort of regular touch. Though I can feel things. And once again, probably some of the sensation is a psychological thing too. There is some sensation to temperature, but it has to be decently cold to be noticeable. I don't mean like it has to be literal ice on my dick, but because sensation is reduced anyway, it needs to be sufficiently cold for me to even notice that it's different from the pressure exerted by a regular object. If that makes sense.
>>
>>8226056
You can have it buried underneath, at the base, or you can leave it where it is, if you choose.
Sadly there is no way to stretch the nerves to the head. Otherwise I'm sure they would.
>>
What to do when you can't even look down at your body without immense dysphoria?
>>
>>8226185
Transition?
>>
if you're planning on getting top surgery, build up your core strength!! i am very glad i did.

2 days post op, fuck drains btw
>>
>>8226307
>build up your core strength!!
why?
>>
>>8226330
Getting up from a bed, chair, couch without using your arms requires core strength. If you push up from bed with your arms it will hurt your chest incisions.

I'm on pain meds right now I hope i explained that well enough.
>>
>>8226345
But surely if you're using core strength then you're putting pressure on your chest, which you're not supposed to do?
>>
How do I stop being gay.
>>
>>8226360
suck so many dicks you get sick of it
>>
>>8226360

prayer + electroshock therapy...
>>
>>8224480
That's the idea, i love me some calicos.
>>
>>8222272
>>8223224

so people will now that their feet smell like mushrooms duh
>>
how do you establish dominance in a relationship with a cis guy ?
>>
>>8226482
leave him if he refuses to be subby.
>>
>>8226060
Glad you like too.
>>
>>8226482
mindfucking
>>
>>8226482
give him the fist

it's ur small hands time to shine
>>
>>8223279
>We have to be corageous and willing enough to find out.
It'll be pretty sad if it does turn the bad way tho

>What province are you from? Have you transitioned? ¿empanadas fritas o al horno?
Buenos Aires. I'm still searching for someone that can diagnose me. Las fritas grasosas son superiores obvio
>>
>>8226355
Core is mostly based around the stomach
>>
>>8226665
and back
and sides
>>
>>8226665
>>8226670
the 'corset'
>>
>>8226307
>>8226330
I've heard it's also a good idea to build up your chest muscles too, so there's more definition for the surgeon to work around and less fat that needs to be cut off.
>>8221626
Thanks for the supportive words anon, your posts have been pretty insightful.
About the hysto though, I suppose one of the reasons for my apprehension about it is due to the fact that I'll be completely dependant on T afterwards. As in I'll have to take it or risk osteoporosis. And I'm still not 100% on the dosages I've been taking for a few reasons, but I hope to have that worked out by this year anyway, along with top surgery... just waiting on my GIC appointment to get the ball rolling.
Heh don't mind me venting a bit. It's a slow process isn't it? Am I right in thinking you went through the NHS for bottom surgery (I doubt many of us could afford to go private)? If so, I was curious as to how long you've been "in the system" seeking transitional hormones and surgery? How long did it take from getting prescribed T, to having your bottom surgery consultation?
Thanks again, and I hope you don't mind all the questions!
>>
>>8226615
>It'll be pretty sad if it does turn the bad way tho
Well, yeah, but it's for the better eitherway. If that person isn't happy with you and that makes you unhappy too then it's time to let them go, for your or their sake

>Buenos Aires
Gran Bs. As. or CABA? Are you searching for a diagnose because you're asked to or just for your own sake? I haven't begun transitioning so idk
Y las empanadas fritas me encantan pero me dan demasiada acidez, me parten el cora
>>
Is anyone apart of those ftm yahoo phallo groups? How do they decide if you get accepted or not?
>>
>trusty metal steed dies
>repair shop says 2000$ to bring him back
well fuck
>>
>>8226670
>>8226676
Hence "mostly"
Basically if your chest muscles are getting aggravated, you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>8226770
>100% on the dosages I've been taking for a few reasons,
Am I right in thinking you're on nebido?

It was a slow process, but it's gotten slower from what I hear from new transitioners. The waiting lists to actually be seen are ridiculous now and they really need to stop giving me appointments and discharge me so they can see some poor fucker who needs it, but they can't until my last surgery.

I began HRT 4 years ago from June or July...I forget which, so it's been 4 years from then to now. I had to be a year on before top surgery, which they dragged out for a stupidly long time. I first saw the surgeon in winter of 2014 and he made me seek treatment for my acne, because it can aggravate the scars. So, I did. I wouldn't have minded so much except from a). I don't care about scars, like a scars a scar, so what if it gets a little worse because of acne and b). he didn't actually make any incisions that could have been affected by acne. The spots had been, predominantly, on my back and arms, not on my chest, but the technique he ended up using didn't actually make any incisions onto my chest at all. I don't know what it's called but, because I was flat chested enough, he made incisions on the areola and then used a pump to suck out the tissue. Who gets acne actually on the fucking tit? Well, anyway, I got a good chest surgery but I was seen in winter of 2015, so took nearly a year and was much longer than it should have been. Especially when you consider it took longer to have my first consultation and then top surgery, than it took me to be consulted and have two surgeries for bottom.

So, yeah, a tip is if you're waiting for top, you might want to go see a dermatologist if you have acne.
>>
>>8226770
I then needed two more appointments with the GIC to get confirmation from my two psychologists that I was good for surgery for bottom - their recommendations are only valid for a year or something so I couldn't just use the top ones. St Peter's were pretty speedy in seeing me. I got recommended in March last year, got an appointment by April and had stage one by May. I must add, I was only so quick because I could do short-notice appointments. The day they called to confirm they would be seeing me, they had a cancellation for a consultation the next day, so I just drove down to London and jumped on it. Similarly, they rang me on the second week in May, offering me a surgery for the end of the week because they had a cancellation. I was actually due to have stage three last month because they offered me another early appointment, but I got hospitalised with something else, and missed it.

The point is, they can be pretty swift, and if you're flexible you can get through it quick. Their waiting lists depend on how many cis men have penile problems, because otherwise they can deal mainly with transmen. Though I don't think it would make much different to go private anyway. I get the feeling St Peter's is a private institution, but the NHS fund it: if you have bottom, you'll get put in some niiiiice private hospitals, let me tell you. As you have to wait a little anyway between stages to heal and stuff, I don't think it would be worth going private even if you could afford it.

I'll answer all questions as best I can. Like I've said, from my own experience, there's a dearth of information on this surgery - especially for UK resources too imo, so I'm glad to help out. And I'm old enough to know a few other things anyway, so I try share what I can.
>>
>>8227330
>Who gets acne actually on the fucking tit?

me
>>
>>8222066
>>8222066
"i watched yaoi in high school" general
>>
>>8227396
I can't even find a rebuttal because it's mostly true.
>>
>>8227364
same
>>
>>8226139
You mean like, having a clit still showing and a penis constructed underneath and completely separate?
>>
>>8227346
Really appreciate all the info
>>
>>8227396
>>8227538
I've always hated yaoi but I like yuri and moe school girl anime.
>>
>>8227600
Why tho?
>>
>>8227679
why are you spamming this?
>>
>>8227683
don't feed it
>>
>>8227561
yes, except it is a flap of arm skin hanging from your crotch, not a penis.
>>
>>8227683

i imagine it's cuz they think fiction is somehow relevant to reality past personal philosophical beliefs... probably doesn't help (assuming they actually believe) that the bible literally encourages that kinda obnoxious preachy behaviour... all that spread the word bullshit and whatnot
>>
>>8227364
You little shit
This is all your fault.
>>8227561
Sorta. From what I can remember of a pic I saw and surmise from what I've had done it would sit under the phallus and between the balls. It's not entirely visible, but it's at the base of the phallus, so it's not *entirely separate*
>>8227577
No worries. If you need anything else then do ask. I'll be shitposting round these parts for a little while longer yet.
>>
>>8227706

that sounds fucked up...
>>
>>8227693
>>8227706
Kay
>>
>>8227719

i really need to see a pic of that shit... i can't entirely imagine what a clit wedged between a dick and balls must look like
>>
>>8227731
I can't remember where I saw the pic now...If it helps to imagine, they cut the clit free, so it's not hanging downward like it usually would, it pokes out more like a kind of meto, but it's under the phallus.
>>
>>8227745

nah it doesn't... i have a shit visual imagination anyway though, can't focus like that...

wonder how jerking off and sex work with that...
>>
>>8227788

+ but you can see all 3? is it as messed up as it sounds?

i mean granted if i was with someone and they had some shit like that going on i'd go for it anyway... but it sounds pretty fucked
>>
>>8227731
I've seen a pic, it looks... odd. At the very least. Unfortunately I don't have any pics saved. With sex I'm guessing the phallo dick goes in, with masturbation you just gotta touch the clit that's between the balls.
>>
>>8224266
Despite kinda blurry, looks really nice!
>>
>>8226097
Would you be comfortable showing a pic of your D here? In a link, obviously (since blue board)
>>
>>8227629
>>8227643
>>8227649
>>8227659
>>8227668
>>8227679
Reminder to report.
>>
>>8227835
would they get banned though or would we just get banned for false reporting?
>>
>>8227815

i meant like sensation as far as sex goes... it just sounds pointless
>>
>>8227840
As a general rule you don't get banned for reporting iffy posts even if they don't delete those posts.
>>
>>8227396
Actual Japanese yaoi is fucking awful. Pointy faced, ham handed creeps looming over weepy-eyed manchildren and subjecting the audience to cringeworthy cumbersome dialogue. Disgusting. Western slash fan-works were much better.
>>
>>8227845
Oh, like that. Yeah, it does. But I guess some people are just really dysphoric and need it. Or don't like the results of meto.
>>
>>8227845
You mean leaving the clit out? It is, but I assume it's easier for masturbation.
>>8227825
It's not that I wouldn't, it's just I feel I'd prefer it to be entirely finished. Like, if it's going to be a point of reference to people, then they may as well see how the balls look too.
>>
>>8227881
Oh can I ask another question if it's not too much. What was your discussion on size like with them? Because personally a lot of the results for me would be too big. Is that them making that decision or more likely the recipients asking for large sizes?
>>
>never had tits
>sudden gyno in right breast after taking T
For fuck's sake.
>>
How do I make my voice at least slightly deeper before T? I need some advice.
>>
>>8227719
Ah I see...I don't think that's for me. Yeah I want to orgasm but I'll take my chances with my clit buried
>>
>>8227745
I'm sure I've read of a procedure where the clitoris is detached and put where the glans would be...in the hopes nerves will form and regain sensation??? Or have I gone completely mad?
>>
>>8227952
Google Bing bong king Kong
>>
>>8228428
I read a report form a certain clinic where the ones who didn't get it buried due to worry about not being able to orgasm from the clit like before ended up regretting that decision and all the ones who did had no problem achieving at least the same clitoral orgasms before if not more.
>>8228437
I thinks you've caught ocean madness
>>
>>8228485
Yeah that makes sense...I think I'd feel intersex or something. I take it while on T the clit will grow somewhat into a micro peen anyway, so it won't be like trying to find a bean in a haystack...
>>
>>8228485
Better than space madness I guess! Now I'm wondering what exactly I read wrong to think they did that...
>>
>>8227922
You can't really discuss size per se because it depends on your graft site and what's there to be used. In your case, I'm sure you could say if you're worried and ask for something smaller.
>>8228428
I can orgasm just fine with it buried. It's just if you want to masturbate by rubbing it, if it's buried you won't be able to masturbate that way anymore.
>>8228437
I've never heard of it, and it may have only been a trial. Or maybe you're thinking or meto because the clit is cut loose and allowed to act as a micro penis?
>>
>>8228698
>Or maybe you're thinking or meto because the clit is cut loose and allowed to act as a micro penis?

This I think
>>
>>8228698
thanks for answering my questions, it's not often you get the chance.
>>
somebody remind me why i have cats because I'm starting to fucking forget why i keep the piss goblins around.
>>
>>8230559

can't... i don't like cats... they're cute, and i like them when they're kittens and belong to someone else, but that's about it
>>
>>8230584
one of mine just peed on my binder.

i am Upset.
>>
>>8230593

sorry to hear that... wash it with vinegar, it's supposed to help... cat piss is fucking nasty as hell though

how many do you have?
>>
>>8230607
two thankfully

just. FFFFFFFFFFF.
>>
>>8230610

you should probably keep an eye on them unless they aren't fixed... cats usually only do that shit if they're sick, one might have a uti
>>
Have any of you guys ever tried a double ended dildo with a partner? I'm not usually into things going inside me but that seems pretty hot.
>>
>>8230789

it's a good time, but i'm cool with penetration and willing to try most shit...
>>
>>8230593
All the cats I've known never peed inside, so I guess it's not exactly housetrained or it smelled something on you.

I am of course no professional but yeah.
>>
Well, I decided on a whim that I'm presenting male starting tomorrow, cut my hair off, and threw away most of my clothes. Wish me luck.
>>
File: blargel.png (406KB, 491x443px) Image search: [Google]
blargel.png
406KB, 491x443px
>>8231285
Good luck, faggot
>>
>>8222066
This pic represents the pain I felt..
Working an 8 hour job with little to know movement on weakened tendons.
Fucking branches of pain going up my tendon.
>>
>>8226855
(answering without quotes bc easier andsorryforlatereply)
Yeah makes sense. I guess I can't think of it that easily because I'm just in my first relationship

Gran BS.AS but I'm right next to CABA. How about you? I'm not 100% sure but from what I understand I need to get the diagnose in order to get prescribed hormones. But I could be wrong, I really need to do more research. Is there something preventing you to transition or something else? Ouch, que sads. Te invito unas empanadas normalitas entonces <3
>>
>>8231285
Good luck my dude.
>>
File: 1492831968646.jpg (70KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
1492831968646.jpg
70KB, 704x704px
>>8232247
I'm technically in my first relationship too (I had two bfs in the past but they weren't anything serious)

I'm from CABA, born and raised. Also from what I understand you don't need any kind of official psychiatric/psychological diagnosis to transition or get new documents with the 2012 law, you just gotta go and say "I wanna do [x] because I'm trans". Getting a diagnosis or someone to talk to about it isn't a bad idea though. Y gracias ameo
>>
>>8232306
Also, forgot to say. I haven't transitioned just yet because I'm very busy looking for an apartment while I live with my mom and step dad, and would like to come out before I move out, but I'm just a pussy lol. Plus having to later come out to my dad and older brother sounds really embarrassing. I'm sure they would accept me but eh
>>
there's a canon trans man character in boku no hero academia
>>
File: 1483555549915.jpg (487KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1483555549915.jpg
487KB, 1000x667px
>>8232306
cowe
>>
>>8232311
Who?
>>
>>8232312
>wanna become a veterinary medicine grad. specialized in barn animal health or barn animal producing
>would probably have to move away from the city to do it
>don't even have a car
Such is love
>>
>>8230789
I've used a strapless...strap on? That shit was pretty cash
>>
File: happy cow.jpg (298KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
happy cow.jpg
298KB, 2048x1536px
>>8232381
Thank you for making be better, anon
>>
>>8232324
Yawara Chatora
>>
How come carrying shit holding it against your chest is kind of girly and having it one handed at your side or under your arm is the dudely way? You'd think it would make more sense if a man held stuff against his flat chest and a woman rested stuff on her hip.

Is this the trans condition of overthinking shit like carrying stuff at work? It's a lot of effort.
>>
>>8232682

Because carrying it against your chest implies you're weak and not only need both arms, but your torso. And to think too deeply on it, it's also a kind of maternal posture, and submissive in that it hides your underbelly.
Carrying it by your side or under your arm implies you're strong enough to nut up and deal with gravity.
>>
>>8232682
Holding against your chest makes your frame slouch together making you look frail, while holding against your hip makes your shoulders go out and you look broader, more intimidating. Think exaggerated anime characters. They play on that.
>>
>>8224345
Your parents are not worth giving up yourself. If you want to transition, that is your only choice. She has two: stop being your mom or accept you.
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>8232682
>>8232704
>>8232725

It has to do with the perception of weakness.
Covering your torso with your arms indicates a fearful stance: you are trying to protect yourself from attack.
Standing with your arms at your sides indicates a fearless demeanor.
You are not afraid of an attack, you leave your ventral area exposed.
Study body language if you're interested.
>>
>>8232682
Even if it does make you look weaker or whatever, it doesn't really matter. Just carry the shit the best way you can dude.
>>
File: IMG_20170505_105757829.jpg (471KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_105757829.jpg
471KB, 1280x720px
3 days of no titty

I want these drains out REEEEEE
>>
>>8232802
but crossing your arms means you are angry af and should be avoided. Explain that.
>>
>>8232835
Stop complaining. You're free now.
>>
>>8232835
god I wish that were me
>>
File: 1492391126290.jpg (238KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492391126290.jpg
238KB, 1280x1280px
>>8232863
>crossing your arms means

crossing your arms means you are closing yourself off against the outside world.
you are not open to input or suggestions.
yes, that is something angry people do.
but if they are really angry they start hitting you.
then the arms aren't crossed.
>>
>>8232891
>>8232863
>>8232802
bro science pls go
>>
>>8232928
That isn't what bro science means and social psychology is a real thing.
>>
I love suffering because my first appointment to see my Gyno cost me $200+ and each visit will be about $100+ for the nurse to administer my T-shots. I want to die. But my friend who's been on T for a while says I don't have to go to get my first shot done and that he can do it for free. Do I /have/ to go back for my first appointment or can I just cancel it and go with someone else who will give me T after I run out who's cheap, I also trust? Help me lads I'm feeling lost..
>>
>>8233516

I'm not saying the friend will give me T, another set of doctors will. He just offered to give me the first shot because I mean, I will have it before I go see the expensive doctor to literally give me a shot. from what I know of..just have to wait for the pharmacy to call?
>>
File: CPElEI9UwAAUP0v.jpg (71KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
CPElEI9UwAAUP0v.jpg
71KB, 530x800px
>>8233516
I'm a cis gay guy and I take T just for the muscle growth.
Been going to a "doctor" who was recommended by friends at the gym.
Been bulking out so I know it's legit.
But recently several of his patients have tested HIV positive and word on the street is that the "doctor" has been reusing needles because it is cheaper.
Be careful about who you let inject you.
Cheaper is not always better.
>>
>>8233550

Yikes dude! You be careful as well.
I've got friends going to this company and I guess I should've specified they're very thorough. It's more about not having to spend way too much money for someone putting a needle in me the first 4 times. But I understand your concern. I'm waiting on a call back to see how much these other people cost before I decide to cry myself to sleep
>>
>>8233550
Holy shit, that's terrible. Needles are cheap as shit, there's no excuse for a doctor to do that. The main reason needles get reused by junkies isn't cost, it's lack of access.
>>
>>8233604
>Needles are cheap as shit

I know.
I can't understand how this could have happened.
It almost seems malicious.
So far I'm testing negative but still I'm scared shitless.
Obviously stopped going to that guy and found a different source but it was a huge wake up call about trusting people.
>>
>>8223224

Yes, I have heart failure that is unrelated to T. It runs in my family. They know it's most likely from a viral infection that is passed genetically. My mother was adopted so I don't know my bio family. All I know is that 2 family members passed away from untreated heart failure and that my bio grandmother has a pacemaker.

My cardiologists are talking about a transplant or pacemaker defibrillator since this is the second time in heart failure. I was able to recover with meds and exercise before.
>>
Got a question for you lads.

How do you trim your body hair? For a long time I simply just let it grow out, feeling very masculine about it. But now that I have a girl, I need to start grooming properly.

Pre-T, for the record. I heard it's best to start shaving your face before you go on T, so i'm doing that already.

Anyone here cut his own hair? Any tips?
>>
>>8234051
>Pre-T
>Asking for grooming tips
the fuck, nigga?
>>
File: 1478523346260.gif (3MB, 287x211px) Image search: [Google]
1478523346260.gif
3MB, 287x211px
>>8234051
I cut my own hair with a 2 guard all over the same. I don't think this will be helpful for you.
>>
>>8233550
3 day split? 2 day? What's your routine look like? How does your juice cycle coincide with your workouts? What does your diet look like?
>>
>>8234051
I trim my bush and just let the rest grow. You're a dude. Your girl probably won't mind a little hair.
>>
>>8233537
>>8233516
I had the pharmacist help with my first shot, free of charge since I already paid for the T and needles. As long as the needles come in their individual wrapping, you should be safe from HIV and all that.
>>
>>8234051
Won't do shit. T will make your hair thicker and grow faster. Once you start T invest in an electric shaver with a trimmer, saves time and money.
>>
>>8233550
>mfw my younger bro is stealing my left over viles of my T.
>mfw those are for shortages which happen often
>mfw I have no face

Stupid pos is just getting more acne and more emotional. Can't wait to move out of the shit hole.
>>
>>8233550
>I'm a cis gay guy
>gay

Why did you feel it was important to mention that?
>>
>>8234849

you know how those gays are, always shoving their sexuality down everyone's throats
>>
>>8234968
Maybe he thought it'd be more acceptable to post here if he's queer even though most trans guys are straight (but who am I to talk, I'm a trans girl).
>>
File: IMG_20170505_190735178.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_190735178.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8235362
I honestly don't know what that means, is it the air bubble?
>>
>>8234752
Did you do the rest by yourself?
How often do you do bloodwork before seeing the doctor?
Because I don't think I want to spend $100 for 4 visits just to be stuck wth a needle if I can just have someone do it for me?
>>
>>8222480
Why would you harm yourself?
>>
Anyone here heard of the idea of using DHT cream down there to grow your penis? Does that work?
>>
>>8235566
Yeah, she showed me how to set up the needle and all that, but I had to do the actual injection by myself. I've been doing them by myself ever since.
I've gotten bloodwork twice so far, once just to see where I was and the second to see how my body handles a month of T in case I need to change my dosage.

I think they're just recommending you see the nurse for the shot just so you don't fuck it up, but it's a pretty basic subcutaneous injection. Use clean sterile equipment, use the correct dosage, get rid of any air bubbles, make sure you're not injecting it in a blood vessel or hitting a nerve, and you're good.
>>
>>8235566
>>8235741
I didn't even know people get injections done by nurses. I've always done my own shots myself, be it other meds and now T.
>>
How come no FtM has a foot fetish, for male or female feet? No FtM I've ever met, online or offline, had a foot fetish despite the fact that foot fetish is the number one fetish for cis men and that huge percentage of cis men have foot fetish.

FtM foot fetish is much more in line with lesbian foot fetish - barely existent and then only as an intro to the real deal, sex, and not the cis male version which is the end into itself.
>>
>>8235881
are we talkin trans men on hormones too? hormones have a profound effect on sexuality, even fetishes
>>
>>8235881
Because FtMs have patrician taste
>>
>>8235826
>>8235741

I appreciate this so much lads. My T just cost be less than $20 and it's a 90 day quantity so that was better news than my appointment... I was just thrown way off when the nurse told me the appointment back was $100 and that I'd have to come back too many times than my wallet can handle. I have a friend who's been on T for 2 years and he said he will show me the works so that's why I'll save a damn penny..
I think I will at least go for my first shot and then after that have someone free show me.
>>
>>8233550
they should open the package for each needle & syringe in front of you
>>
>>8235947
You should be fine after doing the first one, but it's helpful to have a friend who knows a little better, just in case you panic or something goes amiss.
>>
>>8235881
I hardly believe foot fetish can be the number one fetish for cis men. More common than we think? A large number? Maybe, but number one? A huge percentage?
Where are you getting your information from?
>>
>>8236115
Not them but I can believe it. It's very much a normalfag fetish these days.
>>
>>8236123
But to the extent that the fetish is solely feet and better than sex? Because remember he said a "lesbian foot fetish" doesn't count.
>>
>>8235881
Because feet are fucking gross? I have a huge fetish for furry paws though.
>>
>>8235881
Personally not into it because it's a little too subbish for my tastes. I'll be honest tho I do love some fucked up bruised ballerina feet.
>>8236317
Not into actual paws but I love girl's feet in those socks with paws on the bottom.
>>
>>8236132
Nah, that's for the degenerates.

>>8236452
>Not into actual paws but I love girl's feet in those socks with paws on the bottom.
Good point, but I'm more into the socks/legs than the feet.
>>
>>8235963
Noy cissy boy but they're bb guys. Intelligence is not strong suit.
>>
>>8235963
*not
>>
>>8236557

I am a bb
Trying to make sure I don't fuck this shit up
>>
>>8236667
post bum, cissy boy
>>
File: IMG_9996.jpg (108KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9996.jpg
108KB, 1280x600px
>>8236707

Here's my Internet bum sexy ;)
>>
>>8236927
That's one fine looking bum you got there
>>
>>8235881
I kissed my girlfriend's feet and shins/calves once and got super, super turned on. I was ready to suck on her toes and lick her toe jam out, but she said she'd be weirded out if that happened.

It's more that I'm a submissive than a foot fetishist, though. The thought of being at her feet and worshipping them turns me the fuck on.
>>
File: IMG_9997.jpg (29KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9997.jpg
29KB, 352x550px
>>8236990

Thanks
>>
>>8232891
Depends on culture as well. I cross my arms when I'm comfortable.
>>
>>8237245
I spread like a starfish with epilepsy to establish dominance
>>
>>8235419
It's Drainsbro.

Wonder if squeezing the bulb would push it back in.
>>
>>8235881

Foot fetishism is literally a neurological disorder, the structures of your brain that perceive the feet and genital sensations are so close together and get muddled up in some people.
We already have dysphoria and autism, give us a break.
>>
>>8222066
>>
>>8235881
I know two ftms who have foot fetishes. One is pre t.
>>
>>8237851
Sounds like quack phrenology to me.
>>
>>8238368

Sounds like a footfag to me.
>>
>>8238380
better than furries
>>
>>8234051
I cut my hair into a mohawk. Grade 2 with clippers around sides, trim the top with SHARP scissors, make sure your sideburns are cut straight across, not into a point and you're golden. Just trim your pubes a bit.

Fun fact - use fucking shaving cream or your skin will be red and irritated and dry as fuck.
>>
>>8235607
It may make the clit grow bigger but not my anything worth while.
>>
Save me from this hell of a Facebook acquaintance I finally had to deleted because they kept referring themselves as a demi-boy faerie prince too afraid to start T out of fear of hyper masculinity. Am I wrong to want nothing to do with them as I'm over here shooting my self up every two weeks trying to NOT look like just a girl in fairy makeup? I want to be kind to all, but it's really damn hard lads...
>>
>>8239478
>hyper masculinity from T
If only. Although that fairy probably thinks a little pit hair is hyper masculine.
>>
>>8239480

You got my reaction right. I think a single chin hair is far too masculine for the fairy
>>
>>8239478
Are you straight?
>>
>>8239478
You're not wrong, those people make me rage.
Yaoi was a mistake.
>>
Are there any trans men named Chad? I'm just curious.
>>
>>8239478
I probably would've done the same thing. I get not wanting to be rude, but I don't want others to associate me with those types of "trans" people
>>
>>8239515

I'm that gay cousin sorry
>>
>>8239939
dammit daniel
>>
>>8239478
You don't have to suck her clit to be a decent person. Just remove yourself from her sphere of influence and keep your mouth shut. That's really all you need to do.

I understand the feeling though. I ran a gay club and encountered so many theythems who made no effort to transition that I was sick.
>>
>>8235881
I have not met a single person, cis or not, that likes feet. Is it possible that foot fetishists think their degeneracy is more commonplace? Because even on 4chan I've noticed a significant lack of toe licking posts.
>>
Wtf, not sure where else to vent

>8 years of t anniversary just passed
>Little happy
>Depressed as shit because this is second time in heart failure
>Been a month since I've been out of hospital
>Still symptoms of chest pains, dizziness, vision distortion, palpitations
>Call registered nurse and tell her symptoms
>She sees my medical records
>Asks me to do some shit to see if heart attack or stroke is coming
>No warning signs, which is good
>Tells me to go to the hospital
>Wake up family members
>Go to hospital losing my shit
>Get seen right away, EKG, Blood tests and X ray
>Doctor came back right away
>"Anon your kidneys are getting better but no signs of early heart attack yet, no signs of heart ventricles worsening or heart getting any larger"
>Very good news
>Doctors don't know what the fuck is going on so the only thing they can do is send letters to the heart failure clinic

They are talking about heart transplant more often. It's a complicated case because it's idiopathic cardiomyopathy. They know it's not T related.
>>
>>8230789
I've used a Feeldoe. Had trouble keeping it in place and had to use underwear as a DIY harness, which worked pretty well. But the dong is quite rigid and hard to angle right in some positions. And it's heavy, so it tends to droop and the ridges that are there to provide stimulation barely ever touch you. Also, it hurts like a BITCH to pull out when you're done, at least for me. And that was just such a major turn off that I tossed the damn thing in the bin, eventually. Now I have a Fuze Ten Ultra and it's heaps better!
>>
>>8242361
It's too normie for 4chan. Here, people are more into transformation, sissy play, etc.
>>
>>8242843
How likely to get a heart transplant? You think you have to wait long?
>>
>>8243346
I would like to believe that it's because even the autistic don't want to stoop down to level of feet lovers.
>>
i turned 21 last month and am 5'6 is it too late for hormones
>>
>>8244123
nah
>>
>>8244183
i'll ask my psychologist if it's a good idea.
>>
>>8244123
21 is relatively young (what's done is done but I mean at least you're not 60 or something), 5ft6 is a pretty good height. I know a lot of trans guys under that height who pass just fine. Go for it.
>>
>>8243376
Average is 4 years. Not sure because 220,000 Canadians are on the list for heart transplant. Since I'm so young they will most likely give me priority. I'm just so happy that modern medicine and devices improve life expectancy by the decade.
>>
>>8227396
I haven't gave a shit about animu since middle school.
Western animation is a fucking blessing though
>>
I want a bio kid but the thought of being pregnant makes me want to KMS. What's the progress on using stem cells to make sperm that can get my future wifey knocked up?
>>
>>8244571
People put too much stock in blood. Adopt, make it yours.
>>
>>8244123
It's not too late at all. Go for it.
>>
>>8244571
Iirc I talked about this a few threads ago. But basically, the progress isn't very far yet. I don't think it'll be a choice for people within the next 20 years.
>>
I told a guy friend I liked him but he told me he liked someone else and he just had been lying to me to not make me feel bad. How do I drown the de de depression.
>>
>>8244687
beat him with a stick, get high, go skinny dipping at 2 am.
>>
>>8244694
I don't know him irl so getting high and skinny dipping sounds good enough.
>>
Im a passing but not manly ftm. Anyway i want to get a brazilian wax at this salon i used to go to. You think they'll deny me if i explain myself?
>>
>>8245602
>Brazilian wax
Why
>salon
Why
>used to go to
Why
>explain myself
Why
>>
>>8245866
Cuz i want to be bald as fuck down there? Cant stand the hair. Hate shaving it. Cant wax it myself well enough.
>>
File: magic.png (176KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
magic.png
176KB, 450x450px
>>8246080
>Cuz i want to be bald as fuck down there
Several people in femgen use this. Just remember to spot test it first and don't leave it on longer than directed.
>>
>>8244571
Wasn't there something involving bone marrow so lesbians can have a biological child?
I'm assuming that research isn't very well developed though.
>>
>>8246247
Yeah, sperm creation from the person's cells. But it's not very well developed yet. Or, it is, but not near the stage where it'll be accessible to the public. They can't get the sperm to fully mature so it's missing the tail it needs to move and you'd have to place it directly in the egg. Which on its own isn't much of a problem but it would only result in female babies. Both parents would have XX, assuming neither has an intersex condition where they'd have a Y, so there's no Y to be passed on to the child. It's only been tested on mice so far and it's unknown what kind of effects it might have on the child as it matures (or on its children). The mice themselves seemed to have no problems from what they could see (iirc they had the mouse from artificial sperm have babies and those babies then had more babies) but that's not very long term, nor are mice humans. I can imagine they'd want to test it on humans and observe results for a while before they released it to the public too.
>>
>>8246410
>so there's no Y to be passed on to the child
Solution: flip a coin. If it lands heads, give him a male name and testosterone.
>>
>>8246410
>but it would only result in female babies.
Female babies are fine.

If they're that desperate for a boy just treat the XX baby with progestin or other methods to artificially cause CAH.
>>
>>8246498
I know it's not like it's bad they'd be female. But I would think at least some people would like to have the possibility of having a boy. And it seems kinda mean to administer shit like that and knowingly cause the baby to have a disease like CAH. I think I knew someone with either that or something similar.
>>
>>8246542
CAH isn't a disease. What was the person you knew like? Doing it intentionally would have to involve care to make sure he is fully masculinized.
>>
>>8246639
Well, I didn't quite know what to call it, so I went with what wikipedia summarized it as, "any of several autosomal recessive diseases".

I don't remember much but I remember her saying if she didn't use proper treatment she would die. Something about salt, I think it was that she couldn't absorb it, or whatever it's called. I'm sure you can see I'm not very well versed in medical things. She also said something along the lines of being a tomboy because of what she had (I'm going to assume she meant her not exactly very feminine features, either that or I remember it wrong and she said it in an entirely different way that doesn't sound as odd as it currently looks), as well as that it caused her to be slightly overweight (nothing terrible, just a bit chubby).
>>
Was I just kicked out from the discord? Neat.
>>
>>8246705
It's a condition. Wikipedia's definition of "disease" covers obesity and depression.

I think the salt issue is only for some forms of CAH but there are alternative ways of masculinizing an XX baby anyway like this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progestin-induced_virilisation
>>
>>8246800
Fair point. Rather than getting into details, I just needed something to call it though.

In that case, wouldn't it be slightly different from CAH? At the very least, the wikipedia page you linked says so. From my point of view, that is, someone entirely uneducated on the subject, it makes sense too since one is virilizing the fetus artificially with outside methods (the progestin) and the other is caused by defective genes.
>>
>>8246885
They are both hormonal imbalances, one genetic the other artificial. But there's no reason either couldn't be intentionally induced or other hormones used to the same result, having an XX son.
>>
File: 1487181302974.jpg (142KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1487181302974.jpg
142KB, 500x370px
Why is this place so dead lately? Have everyone gone on vacation?
>>
>>8248780
I don't have anything to talk about
>>
>>8248780
I'm just depressed and that's about it. How are you?
>>
>>8248917
I'm fine, thanks. Why are you depressed?
>>
>>8248940
Just got rejected a few hours ago, and also dysphoria, so I'm not feeling the best haha...
>>
>>8248950
Rejected from what?
>>
>>8248953
Oh you know, I told a guy I liked him but he didn't like me back, basic shit I know but I still feel sad.
>>
>>8248967
Well, if it helps I still love you, anon.
>>
>>8248974
<3
>>
Bah I'm tired of seeing people insult all men or all cis people etc. Like they don't realise stereotyping a whole group of people by how they were born is still stupid even if they aren't a minority.
Plus I want to be seen as a cis het guy stop putting me on a pedestal above them and othering me.
>>
File: 1461356696264.png (233KB, 467x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461356696264.png
233KB, 467x360px
>tfw fell for the asexual meme
>just now starting to realize I do indeed have a libido
>can't do anything because touching the dysphoria hole would kill me
HELP I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE WHY DIDN'T GOD GIVE ME A DICK
>>
>>8249129
I have this thing where I want to be treated like a cis man but treat other men like shit because they
1.never treat me like a man/sexualized me for years
2.take for granted everything they are born with
3.are competition in the dating game

Fuck other guys. Fags are okay though.
>>
>>8249182
1.Because you were seen as one. What else were they supposed to do?
2.Most people have something they take for granted. It's hard not to when you havent experienced anything else. The best they can do is appreciate the strugggle others have and try to make it easier.
3.Okay but that's no reason to treat them like shit. Especially if they arent actively competition with you for someone.
>>
>>8249256
1.they shouldn't sanction people for presenting masculine, nor sanction afabs for not wanting to be treated like a hole to fuck.
2.I can count on one hand the amount of cis men I've met who practiced empathy and tried to see things from an others point of view.
3.it is because point 1
>>
>>8249161
Touch the clit dick. Ok but maybe try doing something through your underwear or something if you have too much dysphoria. I don't like touching my "hole" either but if the dysphoria is worse than your need to get off then just don't.
>>
Does anyone have the discord link?
>>
>>8249161
hump stuff
>>
>>8249281
So do you treat the guys who practice empathy like shit? Do you treat non cis guys who don't kindly?
>>
>>8249423
1.no 2.yes
An exception for every rule, my dude
>>
>>8249321
your mama does
>>
>>8246753
Did you make someone angry?
>>
>goes on the lgbt tag on tumblr to see what it's like
>ughhhhhhhhh
>>
>>8249765

Why would you do that to yourself? Is this a cry for help?
>>
>>8249772
Help me lads
>>
How does one self medicate with T? Asking for a friend...who lives in the UK.
>>
>>8222066
for fucks sake i scrolled past and enlarged the op image like 5 or 6 times before realizing thats a tattoo and not wet leg hair
>>
>>8249795
>dress in all black
>sneak into a farm at night
>castrate all the animals
>bring testicles back to your NEET hole
>eat one for breakfast evvy day until you grow a beard
>>
>>8249795
Don't buy from sketchy ruskies
>>
File: legs.jpg (89KB, 570x701px) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
89KB, 570x701px
>>8249798
>>
>>8249920
delet this
>>
What treatment did you use on your top surgery scars?
>>
File: 1487967313136.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487967313136.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
So, body art thread
Who wants tattoos?
>>
>>8250012
might get a chest piece once scars are healed up
>>
>>8250012
i want a tattoo but i know the fact that its "permanently" on my body would make me go crazy
>>
>>8250042
Nothing is permanent, and in the end our bodies get eaten by bugs
>>
>>
>>8250131
i know that, but i still think i would go crazy
>>
>>8250166

>pretending you knew what death and decomposition were before today
>>
>>8250186
you got me, i had to google it :(
>>
I just spent 2000$ on my asshole of a car
>>
>>8250199

it's ok, i just learned it too, it's complicated stuff
>>
File: 1493471847583.jpg (72KB, 564x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493471847583.jpg
72KB, 564x550px
>>
>>8249795
Go to a gym and start asking around
Or buy Test on the deepweb
>>
>>8249182
I feel the exact same way.
>>
>>8249901
More testicles means more iron!
>>
File: 432730_f260.jpg (17KB, 260x353px) Image search: [Google]
432730_f260.jpg
17KB, 260x353px
>>
>>8251476

>those prison bitch eye tattoos
>>
>>8250012
I was thinking of getting a chest and neck tattoo soon.
>>
>>8251476
Is that young Danny Trejo
>>
>>8249161
magic wand over undies is real shit

if you're wondering, for me it falls under 'someone with any genitals can get off doing this, so i don't see it as a girl thing' same as sitting to piss. one's mileage may vary
>>
File: 65437-03.jpg (39KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
65437-03.jpg
39KB, 940x940px
>>8250012
What am I looking at here? Is this just a random body?
>>8252209
Make sure to get this ultra manly one (literally tho I first saw this in a picture a dude had taken of it next to his mechanical keyboard.)
>>
Why are you so much less promiscuous than MTFs? Why are you not whores? Is this a gender thing?
>>
File: information_items_411.jpg (269KB, 720x456px) Image search: [Google]
information_items_411.jpg
269KB, 720x456px
>>8252391
>Is this just a random body?
>>
does this pass?
>>8251308
>>
>>8252535
No
>>
>>8252419
Dysphoria hole and pregnancy risk?
>>
>>8252616
>pregnancy risk
We're not all gay.
>>
>>8252495
Oh hey that's pretty neat
>>
>>8252419
Because no woman will ever want me and I'm in no position to be in a relationship due to dysphoria.
>>
>>8252535
To the average person yes but still odd, to anyone in the know? No.
>>
no discord?
>>
>>8252659
True.

For those of us into women, I guess we don't slut around because there's not a whole lot we can do.
>>
Anyone's got any tips to come out? I need to do it desperatedly. I don't drink nor do drugs so I can't just get wasted and do it while in that state. I can't leave in this femenine lie anymore.

Asides from that, anyone got tips on mantaining an exercise regime? Like, how do you encourage yourself to do it regularly?

>>8252616
>pregnancy risk
Thank god for tubal ligation tbqh, it makes things only a slightly bit better
>>
>>8253217
>coming out
I've heard it's easiest in a car, especially when you're the passenger and the other person is driving. Obviously wouldn't recommend if the person is wreckless and impulsive, though.

>Asides from that, anyone got tips on mantaining an exercise regime? Like, how do you encourage yourself to do it regularly?
Work it into a schedule. If there's anything you do regularly (that you can't get out of), base it off of that. Also having a partner helps, it holds you accountable for sticking to the schedule.
>>
>>8253217
I came out via an email the first time because I'm a pussy.

Re: exercise, start small, do research to find a routine that works for what your goals are (muscle gain, functional strength, weight loss) and what equipment you have. If you're using free weights you want them to be heavy enough that you can only do 8-12 reps in a set. Read the /fit/ sticky on dieting, you need to be consuming enough protein to encourage muscle growth. I think FtMs should focus on deltoids and traps to offset the wider hips and give you a more male looking outline. No tips for improving your willpower, just make it a habit over time.
>>
I'm interested in blocking estrogen without taking t because I'm a snowflake gender. does anyone have any advice or can recommend drugs or where to get them? I'm not really sure what will happen, but it seems like a good idea in theory.
>>
>>8254539
If you block estrogen without another hormone replacing it you will start to get menopausal symptoms including loss of bone density.
>>
>>8254888

>>8254888

>>8254888
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.