[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will someone please fund her FFS and electrolysis? God why on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
Will someone please fund her FFS and electrolysis? God why on Earth do some girls lack any self-awareness?
>>
>>8221278
Maybe she doesn't think surgery is worthy it? Don't be so judgmental.
>>
>>8221278
we're trying to pay for cara's hrt, how are we going to spend 10-20 times that amount of money on some hon's ffs
>>
This is stefonknee tier creepy cringe.

Why are hons so pig disgusting?
>>
>>8221337
>we
>>
>>8221301
I'm sure she's a nice person but yeah she doesn't look too flattering. Perhaps she's bigender or something and she's fine the way she is.. Idk

I'd be livid if I looked like this when I go full time.
>>
>>8221278
>>8221342
I get the feeling she doesn't even try to change her voice, either.
>>
>>8221353
Or maybe she doesn't like how she looks but doesn't want to spend her life chasing impossible perfection.
>>
>>8221278
I don't think ffs will help her desu
>>
>>8221357
yeah me too. like how do you not get dysphoric like this? ..

>>8221361

but it's like she't not even making an effort. She could look better than that if she tried a bit more.. Not that I wanna tell her how to live her life I just don't get it. I'm a young trans girl myself, yet to transition, and I HATE when I look nonpassable, it gives me dysphoria. And yet here this girl is being out and proud, looking unbothered. Sigh.
>>
A shitty flower headband and dirty unkempt hair does not a woman make.

That is a man, no doubt or question about it.

HON GENOCIDE WHEN?
GAS THE HONS NOW
>>
>>8221398
To be fair, I'm also kind if jealous of her. If she's happy like this, and we aren't, then she's already gotten further in life. It's actually something I see with hons pretty often. They just don't give a shit and live their lives, and they usually look legitimately happy.
>>
>>8221337
Some hon probably isn't a downright evil person.
>>
>>8221434

lmao when you're at the very bottom there's nowhere to go but up

I feel no sympathy for hons. Every single hon I've ever encountered has never failed to be creepy, pushy, a monster and a predator.
>>
>>8221437
cara's in recovery, hence her reduced rate of posting
her most recent thread was an attempt at apologising but unfortunately people took it the wrong way
>>
>>8221434
You're right.. I see that too.. But I won't be happy until I can look in the mirror and see a woman, not a cringy looking crossdresser.
>>
>>8221452
but what you guys fail to see is that with hard work it is possible (well the chances are better if you're under 25) to go from not passing to passing. Google FFS before and afters, and see the socalled hons transform into cispassing women. It is possible. It just sometimes has a cost. But even then it requires maintenance and paying attention to. Most goodlooking transwomen will tell you that it is a lot of work to be really hot. And that's why saying "GAS HONS KILL YOURSELVES HONS" is not helpful at all. Not everyone hon will stay a hon like on the OP picture..
>>
>>8221454
Which thread?
>>
>>8221476

If someone actually tries, I don't consider them a hon. Hons don't actually try other than a half-assed attempt like the OP pic.

Go balls out or don't transition at all.

They just make the rest of us look bad. That goes for tumblr bunself trannies as well.
>>
>>8221500
The shitthread.
>>
>>8221454
>cara's in recovery,
???
>>
>>8221398
>it's like she't not even making an effort
She knows she's not going to pass. Why make an effort when she can never succeed? It's not like she's happy about it. She'd probably give anything to pass. But she can't, so she does her best to accept that and make the best of life anyway, not struggle to try for something that will always be out of her reach.

In the end she gets to act more like a cis girl. Cis girls get to pass without any effort.
>>
>>8221717
>In the end she gets to act more like a cis girl. Cis girls get to pass without any effort.

lol.. well yeah I guess.
>>
>>8221430
>A shitty flower headband and dirty unkempt hair does not a woman make.
>That is a man, no doubt or question about it.
Being a woman == passing?

Plenty of cis women aren't women then.
>>
>>8221717
>she

kek
>>
>>8221278
that's a guy
>>
>>8225666

Being a woman = passing

But only when you start out as a man
>>
>>8221454

> implying one apology makes up for months of shitposting and being absolutely horrible to all posters

No.
>>
File: 1493897295697.png (1MB, 868x536px) Image search: [Google]
1493897295697.png
1MB, 868x536px
>>8221278
Hey OP that's a dude

Sick of you enablers harming mentally ill people by feeding their delusion. Trannies are narcissists and telling them they're beautiful women when theyre just a creepy dude in a dress is so fucking evil.
>>
>>8221397
This... I don't know what FFS is supposed to do in this case. Really all that seemingly can be done, that would make a difference, is to reduce the brow bone. I don't think that'd be enough though, head is just too large and manly.
>>
>>8226302
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8226313
And then there's her body. Yeah there's no hope
>>
>>8221454
trent are you a chaser?
>>
>>8225666
morons like you are the reason nobody will ever take trannies seriously

if you are a man and don't look like a woman, YOU ARE A MAN

simple as that
>>
>>8221454
TRENT I ASK YOU A FUCKING QUESTION >>8231743 NOW ANSWER IT!!
>>
>>8221339
>Alec Baldwin
More like Alec Baldin'.
>>
>>8234539

Even if you "pass", you are still a man.
>>
>>8236603
okay can biologynazis fuck off pls
>>
>>8236610

Everyone is enslaved to the cruelty of nature, some are just more aware of it than others
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.