[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they put you out for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: electrolysis.png (34KB, 314x211px) Image search: [Google]
electrolysis.png
34KB, 314x211px
Seriously, if this is as painful as it sounds, why don't they put you out like when you're having teeth worked on?

Side thought: I'm going to try laser first. Am I fooling myself thinking it'll work?
>>
>>8219895
That'll make it even more expensive. I don't know about electro, but at least for laser you use a numbing cream beforehand. It still hurts like a bitch though (fuck that upper lip shit).

What's your skin/hair type, OP? If you have dark skin and/or light hair, I would avoid it as it's not going to work. Otherwise it's better than electro.
>>
>>8219895

Good places will use numbing injections when working on extremely sensitive areas like the upper lip, genitals, and so on.
>>
File: winnie-mf4-27-30-42.gif (49KB, 240x330px) Image search: [Google]
winnie-mf4-27-30-42.gif
49KB, 240x330px
>>8220000
I'd say fair skin..northern European. Hair is brown, somewhere between medium and dark? Pic related seems close?

Assume the beard is close if not a little darker, I've never grown it thick enough to tell (other than it's not red/blond/black). I see a couple light hairs if I look really close, so I guess I'll have to have a round of electro anyway.

People are saying I should take ibuprofen before laser. I hope that's serious because I'm awful at shaving my neck and I'd be doing this transitioning or not.
>>
>>8220155
You're an excellent candidate for laser, then. Definitely do that first, then get the stray/lighter hairs with electro later. You'll save thousands of dollars and dozens if not hundreds if hours.
>>
>>8219895
Electro really isn't that painful, I've had both laser and electro and laser is FAR worse, especially on the upper lip / mustache area.
>>
numbing cream makes electro completely painless.
>>
>>8219895
>put you out like when you're having teeth worked on?

Who the fuck has to be put under for dental work? All of mine has been local only, even extractions, root canals, caps, and digging around for the last shard of a tooth.
Dental work is expensive, why make it even more so with general anaesthetic?
>>
Is laser permanent? My parents are afrodescendant but my skin is very light, by that i mean that my hair is really thick and black.
>>
I bet my eurofriendly health regulated creams are shit in comparison to american ones.
Stings really bad, especially when they keep the needle in for longer.
>>
>>8220555
I've been major drugged so hard I'm out of it for the rest of the day and need someone to give me a lift home. I'm still technically awake, but that's just playing with definitions.
>>
>>8220555
I was out for wisdom teeth. Don't know what a regular extraction would be like.
>>
>>8220582
>>8221492
Even extracting a wisdom tooth was local only, and I was able to drive home after a few minutes of waiting for my head to clear.
The other one I've had removed was also local, but I don't remember when that was I've had my back teeth pretty much entirely root canal-ed and capped or just extracted due to a few bicycle accidents; mostly one that smashed teeth down one side.

General anaesthetic for dental work is purely something done for weak americans, as is routine extraction of impacted wisdom teeth. Most of the world just doesn't have them grow in sideways.
>>
>>8219895
Serious clinics, that does marathon treatments, do give you either local anesthesia, or pain medication on drip.
For me I can keep going for about half an hour, after that I get so much physical "panic" that it's really hard to keep going.

I actually got prescribed valium, in hopes that I can go through longer treatments, by my "psych" who understands the issue.

>>8221566
>>8221492
It depends on how the wisdom tooth is situated, if it's very complex, they'll have to put you under to make sure you don't fuck it up.
>>
>>8219895
Search for an electrologists that offers lidocaine injections. It makes treatments painless.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.