[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grindr Hookups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: u5I_Urox.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
u5I_Urox.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
What are your experiences with using grindr to find a hookup? I've never had sex with a man but really want to. The problem is I live in the country and don't know anyone willing to help with experimenting and I'm kind of introverted. Is it safe? Do you have better ideas
>>
>>8219619
Talk for a while to know what the person is into, even if it's just to know if they like sensual sex (which I'd say us better to start) or roleplay or some shit. Insist on condoms if it goes to anal (and avoid people who admit going bareback often except if they check their status regularly). Living in the country is pretty bad for this stuff though, do you have any opportunities to go in a big city for a bit ? Like a few days.
>>
It's safe but it's not worth it.

You can only be called cute and have your body played with by so many vapid brainlets before you realise you just want someone to talk to
>>
>>8219619
Dont do it
>>
>>8219716
What do you suggest?
>>
>>8219688
Yeah, not OP but I've felt the same quandary every time I get horny enough to reinstall the app in the middle of the night. It's nice to get the free ego-inflation and entertain myself with (outrageous) fantasies, but in the end I'm always turned off so hard by the average intelligence of Grindr users. By and large they just do not have their shit together, and it becomes really depressing after a while.

Of course, you can argue that there are real great guys hidden in there whom you might have a real connection with, but if that's what you're after you may as well get the fuck off of Grindr.
>>
>>8224205
>get the fuck off of Grindr.

and go where?
how do you meet men with your above average intelligence?
oh, you don't, you just wait until you get horny and then reinstall grindr in the middle of the night.
not very helpful but i guess it made you feel superior for a brief moment.
>>
it will waste your time...!
>>
File: oh!.gif (827KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh!.gif
827KB, 400x300px
>>8219619
Oh.
This thread.
Again.
>don't you have anything better to do with your life?
>>
I use it to fuck little twink faggots who love being just dominated when I want that/wife isn't giving me enough.
>>
>>8219619
>get really horny
>download grindr
>messaged by a guy within 20 seconds
>wants to suck my cock and fuck me
>virgin but say sure
>asks me again; wants me to be over in 5 minutes
>sends pics of his cock and him sucking cocks
>get horny and jack off
>cum
>tells me to be over right away
>look at message history and feel disgusted
>realised how damaged this guy was, as well as the desperate-sounding guy who was messaging in the meantime; this isn't mentally healthy
>all I needed was to cum; I just want a bf to cuddle now
>delete grindr
>I want my virginity back
Don't do it, senpai.
>>
>>8219619
> is it safe?
Insist on a condom up front
>>
>>8219747
Be str8
>>
Grindr has only made me bitter and cynical
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.