[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

faghags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gbf.jpg (1MB, 1919x1421px) Image search: [Google]
gbf.jpg
1MB, 1919x1421px
>tfw ywn experience the faghag-gay friendship growing up
>tfw miss out on that part of life
>tfw never had a faghag to discuss cute guys with
>tfw never ollied over faghag's skateboard.
>tfw never had a sleep over and never did ouiji and witchcraft with faghag.
>tfw no actual friends growing up
>fucking home-education
Cute girl at school was taking about her gbf, mfw I wasn't her gbf. I really have the feels now.
ITT discuss your experience with your faghag. Was it fun? Was it terrible? Was it okay? What's it like?
>>
>>8218979
>fucking home-education
>Cute girl at school
>>
>>8218979
I went to all boys boarding schools from the age of 8, which has fucked me up in so many ways.
I feel your pain.
Males suck so bad.
>>
>>8219321
Were you sent there deliberately to repress/'fix' you? When did you get to leave and what made it so bad?
>>
>>8218979
What is the definition of faghag? Just a girl friend?
>>
>>8219467
I think that's what op is intending but usually people have a negative connotation associated with using faghag. Usually you'd think of a faghag as someone who only befriended you because you're gay and just treats you like a pet basically lol
>>
>MtF and I am fag hag
Hang out with my bestie and talk about clothes boys.
>>
>>8218979

I kind of feel that, as a tranny.
>>
File: Leviatan.jpg (256KB, 1106x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Leviatan.jpg
256KB, 1106x1445px
>>8218979
>be me
>meet man of my dreams
>he lives with his fruit fly
>they are inseparable
>he wants me to move in with them
>she is always around
>try to be her friend
>talk about things that are bothering me in ther relationship
>she runs to him and tells him everything, makes me look bad
>tell him i want to live with just him and not her
>we do it for 6 months but he misses her cooking and cleaning and helping with the rent
>she moves back in
>now she hates me
>she is constantly plotting against me
>feel like i'm living with my dad and mom again
>they decide everything, i have no say in anything
>end up breaking up with him

i can't help but wonder if things would have ended differently if she hadn't been around
>>
>>8218991

College?
>>
File: 1336273698398.jpg (50KB, 800x281px) Image search: [Google]
1336273698398.jpg
50KB, 800x281px
>>8218979
The closest thing to a "faghag" i got is my sister and that was more like her being my bro because tomboy (she got me into lifting!) and being the only one who played multiplayer vidya because we lived in bumfuck nowhere and my school reputation was kinda crashed due me fucking loving fighting and the few friends i had were basically in the "criminal" crowd, not the kind of stuff that gets the progressive girls hanging around you.

Later my family moved to another city where i wasn't considered a autistic psychopath anymore and had a social status upheaval and i got into a theater group (not by choice) where i had my first actual Faghag experience and it was fucking horrible because it was such a fucking echo chamber of assumptions, thankfully they were all swarming a different guy and i know for a fact they thought i was straight and i never bothered to correct them because that might have attracted them.

Pic related and TL;DR: imagine spending several hours almost everyday in a room with 5+ of this for 2 years.
>>
>>8219330
I was sent there because it's what stuck up English people like my parents do.

No... the environment is hyper masculine but it's not like some gay therapy camp.

I was a sensitive little gay kid, that was the problem.
I got picked on constantly, I was forced to have sex without fucking knowing what it was, I only liked two other boys and sometimes they'd turn against me.
All of this and no mummy to go home and cry to at night.

Now I'm a mentally fucked emotional wreck WITHOUT a fag hag. I had fag hags before I got banished to that fucking abuse factory.

They broke me. I wish I was a fabulous faggot with lots of fag hags ;(
>>
>>8218979

Tfw can't experiment with heterosexual sex every now and then with a faghag and get into kinky shit if they wanna be a dude and have her watch me get fucked by guys because I have a voyeur fetish.

LITERALLY W A K E M E UP
>>
>>8219474
Wrong.

Faghags are beta orbiters who can't attract straight guys
>>
>>8226838
HOW can a girl be beta (or alpha)?
>>
>>8218979
>have faghag friend
>always trying to get me to hang out with her fag friends
>8 or so femmy gay guys who have no self respect and worship a hetero woman
>just... what the actual fuck
>evidently have no interest in beyoncé or drag
>would rather chat about shit over a pint or watch anime
>these aren't options; only doing faggy stuff as dictated by the faghag
>thinks I'm repressing my fabulous side, despite being openly gay
You don't want a faghag in your life.
>>
>>8227454
How is watching anime not faggy?
Beer is disgusting.
Beyoncé is queen and Drag Race is life.
You're not masc, you're just a nerd. Stop trying so hard.
>>
>>8227475
>implying pint of beer and not cider
>also, say "I just want people to like me for being me, instead of trying to get me to fit to a stereotype" and trigger someone that much
You missed the point... fucking fems...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.