[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: RjAM8UE.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RjAM8UE.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
When will these horrible feelings of insane anxiety and self-hate stop? When will this fucking insecurity and shit leave me alone? Do I really have to ruin my body forever because of some meme stuck in my head? Do I really have to? I want to but I'd forever regret it

Fucking help I swear to god
>>
>>8216647
The way I see it, my body's still not as good as a cis girl's, but it's still 100x better than my old body and probably 50x better than your average male body. Maybe that's just my AGP talking, but I don't really feel like I "ruined" anything.
>>
>>8216691
It's pretty much irreversible tho

And it's pretty much a one way ticket to "when you're older, no chance of family or kids, if you don't suicide by 35 you're super lucky"
>>
>>8216647
I don't know what to tell you. I'm 24 and I'm in the same boat it never goes away. I hate myself and sometimes really really consider suicide. If you think there is any chance you can pass you should probably just go for it.
>>
>>8216766
Fuck I'm 18

please tell me there's a chance it will go away
>>
>>8216779
I mean I'm sure there might be a chance. How long have you felt like this? If it's been years it's not going away and I suggest you start now and don't make the same mistake I did.
>>
>>8216647
>>8216766
>>8216779
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>
>>8216821
since I was like 5 or something
I want a guillotine
>>
>>8216830
I don't read anything that has to do with agp or hsts. I ignore everyone that posts dumb shit mentioning either of those 2 things.
>>
File: r u a tran.png (571KB, 799x1130px) Image search: [Google]
r u a tran.png
571KB, 799x1130px
>>8216647
memes will never die
>>
>>8216838
Unfortunately it wont go away for you. I was in the same situation except it started when I was like 8. I almost transitioned when I was 18 and I really regret not doing it. Now I'm 24 and if I transitioned I would be a hon. I suggest you transition as soon as you can because it wont get better.
>>
>>8216843
And you know it's "dumb shit" because...?
>>
>>8216870
Look at all the retards that post about it religiously on this board
>>
What were your earliest experiences that told you that you weren't cis?

How did it progress from there to today?
>>
>>8216877
I used to play around with makeup and dressing like a girl and things like that from as early as I can remember.
>>
>>8216886
How was that stopped?
>>
>>8216892
It stopped feeling right when I started going to school so I tried not to do anything like that again

A few times I of course did and it felt awesome
>>
>>8216900
How did you express your femininity from that point, knowing it was looked down upon?
>>
>>8216908
pretty much repressed it :(
>>
>>8216766
I'm 26 and feel the same. Fuck me to tears.
>>
I wish I didn't fall for the trap meme
>>
>>8216874
You refuse to read about it because other people have read about it.
>>
The best solution, is just to transition. Don't doubt yourself and just do it. You'll be happier when you get through it and stop being hesitant.
>>
>>8217205
I refuse to read about it because only retards preach what it's about.
>>
>>8217236
Why do you say they are retards?
>>
>>8217254
>tfw you have always been GNC and start to develop GD so you start seeing a gender therapist and they say you are a MtF but your TERF friend says you are just GNC and not MtT but you medically transition anyways and become a GNC MtF / MtT with the help of HRT and find a cute AFP GAMP feeder femboy bf that helps actualize your AToP / ATP fantasies but then everyone accuses you of being PsBi; on top of that your GAMP AFP BF starts developing crippling GD / BDD and decides to transition to Mtf / MtT but develops PsBi and leaves you for a man.
>>
Crap or get off the pot.
>>
>>8217265
What are you talking about? He just crapped. You're in a crap right now.
>>
>>8217258
what the fuck are all the abbreviations
are they real or are you bambozzling us
>>
>>8217281
The straights think they're convincing if they spam the abbreviations.
>>
File: Rosaria plz.jpg (246KB, 1177x759px) Image search: [Google]
Rosaria plz.jpg
246KB, 1177x759px
Why the fuck can't be Rosaria real and turn me into a cute n' sexy gal?
>>
File: grub.jpg (306KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
grub.jpg
306KB, 800x1080px
>>8217290
'cause I don't want to look like one of those fuckers.
>>
>>8217258
Do you think Navy Seals are retards too because there's a copypasta of that?

Idiot.
>>
>>8217304
They're Christians, and they believe that they believe in Christianity because their parents spouted the bible all the time, and so everything must work that way.

Their original premise is wrong. They have the genetic predispotion for religion-based dementia, they prefer lies over truth like most people, and they're terrified of their parents and want to make them happy so they don't get hurt. They pretend to believe, and since their whole life has been pretend and they've never known anything else, they don't see it.
>>
>>8217336
>they believe that they believe in Christianity because their parents spouted the bible all the time
???

>They have the genetic predispotion for religion-based dementia, they prefer lies over truth like most people,
Where are you getting this stuff?
>>
>>8217366
Various scientific studies I've read over the years, the kind your parents don't allow into schoolbooks.
>>
>>8217428
Nice projection but you're wrong.
>>
>>8217434
Nice diseasing, but you're still lying.
>>
>>8217448
You could have fucking told me you were diseaseposter before I thought I could reason with you. Night.
>>
>>8217461
Why would I help you to be worthless dog shit?
>>
>>8216647
you fell for the fad didn't you.

gas yourself

probably the actual reason all those trannies allegedly killed themselves ever since Trump got sworn in
>>
>>8216703
>""when you're older, no chance of family or kids"
freeze sperm dickwad
>>
>>8217474
Yes, I fell for the fad

I didn't start anything yet but I have no idea how to get this shit out of my head
>>
>>8219957
if you've felt this way since you were 5 you didn't fall for the fad
>>
>>8219961
I just want to be normal damnit :(
>>
>>8219968
i know how you feel i really really do. the closest thing you can do to being normal is repress but it never works forever. its probably best to just transition when you're young. it's up to you though i hope you end up happy with whatever you do.
>>
>>8219980
RIP my life

thanks anon
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.