[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for the gay/bi men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1425230912707.jpg (60KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1425230912707.jpg
60KB, 604x604px
It's a common occurence among homo women, before realizing they like women, to confuse attraction towards a woman with wanting to be like said woman, looking up to her in some form of admiration.

Do homo men also experience this?
>>
>>8216012
nah dude I just like dick. If a guy's a qt then I go for it.
>>
>>8216012
I want to be like the men I date/fuck.
Is that what you mean?
>>
I don't remember something like that.
>>
>>8216012
>cisbians confirmed for AGP
>>
>>8216012
Although I'm not confused and have never been confused about it.
I'm aware I go for rich athletic men because I'm neither rich nor athletic and wish I was.
Or maybe I'm just super shallow and go for what society tells me I should go for.

But no I've never confused a guy I've wanted to fuck with someone I admire....

Although I did really look up to this older guy. I saw him as more of a father figure but he saw me as a fuck toy and it ultimately ended up with me having a psychotic episode and attacking him and a bunch of other guys at a sex Party he coerced me into going to.

You're making me think now.
Why are you lesbians so tricky.
>>
>>8216299
damn that sounded like a toxic relationship.
>>
>>8216281
also applies, but the question was more about when you first realized you're gay. Usually from what I've heard from lots of women (myself included) is that the first moment of attraction to a girl started out with admiration.
At first I thought I just wanted to be like the girl I admired, then I realized I just really wanted to kiss her.

Though wanting to be what you'd also like to fuck does happen.

>>8216299
Shit sucks anon, hope you're doing good now.
>Why are you lesbians so tricky.
is this odd?
>>
>>8216012
Wanting to be a woman stems from your idea of a woman, if you like one then their you're idea of a what a good woman should be
>>
I've felt this towards women a few times
But not too many times towards men, i think, 'cuz its just easier to identify it when i do. My taste in men is drastically different than the kind of guy i am.
I have definitely fantasized about pulling a khal drogo before, tho
>>
>>8216012
Gay here, that's exactly what it was like for me
>>
>>8216012
Actually as a biman (?) yeah I do sometimes get those confused. I don't even know to what extent I like dick. Haven't actually slept with a girl in ages because of sexual anxiety. /shrug celibacy isnt' even bad tho desu. people are annoying.
>>
>>8216012
it's not even a "before you realize" thing, "twinning" is super common among gay people because people tend to be attracted to people with admirable qualities, and people tend to aspire to be like those they look up to.
personally, i had the opposite happen to me. the more i paid attention to the men i wanted to be like, the more straight i thought i was. i've always been surrounded by manly men, and i'm not into that, so for a super long time i just never saw my type.
cis women > trans women > lady boys > super feminine boipussy
>>
>>8218559
>"twinning" is super common among gay people
Because they are AAP HSTS.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.