[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to spot regressing trannies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 9

File: 1493103309346.png (101KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
1493103309346.png
101KB, 650x850px
how to spot regressing trannies?
>>
>>8215725

Do you mean trannies suffering from psychological regression?
>>
>>8215741
maybe, explain it
>>
>>8215751
the word is repressed.

also you cant. i am one and i camoflafe perfectly as a somewhat misrable male. but male none the less.

however if anyone did sherlock me and figure it out. i would beat the shit out of them
>>
>>8215725
Omg I used to love kinder eggs as a kid.
I always wanted the girl toy.
I'm gay not trans though.
>>
>>8215755
>the word is repressed.
i did a typo...

>also you cant. i am one and i camoflafe perfectly as a somewhat misrable male.
bet there are clues

>>8215763
this thread is off to a good start
>>
File: Armour.gif (4MB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
Armour.gif
4MB, 800x338px
>>8215777
you couldent even begin to see past the shield i create.
>>
>>8215725
Things that I do that I'm pretty sure other repressed trannies do
>unkempt long hair
>baggy plain clothes
>thousand yard stare
>only play female characters in video games
>sometimes mention how it would be cool to be a girl
I probably do a lot of other things too
>>
>>8215755
>however if anyone did sherlock me and figure it out. i would beat the shit out of them
That isnt very ladylike anon.
>>
>>8215826
im not supposed to be. i have beaten behaviour and physical attributes like that out of me.
>>
>>8215751

Regression is a defensive mechanism where the ego reverts to an earlier stage of development for a short or long-term period instead of dealing with unacceptable impulses in a positive way.
>>
>>8215818
Girls don't play video games
Man brain
>>
>>8215872
toxic cis scum enforcing gender roles
>>
>>8215872
T.agp
>>
>>8215887
>>8215912
>>8216129
And girls still don't play video gaaaames.

It's you
It's you
It's all for you
Everything I doooo
I tell you all the tiiiime

You have man brainssss.
I bet you prefer math and science to English and French too x
>>
>>8215839
>i have beaten behaviour and physical attributes like that out of me.
sounds more like someone else beat it out of you
>>
>>8216161
you toxic cis scum I know plenty of girls that play video games
>>
>>8216236
Stealth or Farmville.
>>
>>8216236
No you don't
And you didn't answer if you prefer math or science to English and French.
But I know the answer already x
>>
>>8216224
LOL
>>
>>8215818
>>only play female characters in video games
That's what AGP/straight man/transbian fetishists do, not HSTSs tbqh.
>>
>>8216307
I love math me and my cis girlfriend both love math and video games are you upset?
>>
>>8216224
yes. maybe as a child i was unaware of how to self correct my behaviour and the world taught me.

then i took it on myself to kill that personality of mine.

and so with no natural male instinct of my own, i forged my own from observation and media, creating my own masculinity to override the personality i had destroyed.
>>
>>8216465
What did you get beaten for?
>>
>>8216491
my global enviroment soon made realise i was i different. the other kids knew.

i was weak. i was bullied. i cried. the memories still bring shame
it made me a recluse. But i soon figured out how to fill that mold. no longer a child.

i researched puberty. in the hope it could cure my weakness and desire to be a girl. and i was rewarded when it came, i became the weapon i wanted to be, i trained and felt monstrous power flowing in my blood, testosterone made it go away and drowned it out. the more i trained. the more powerful i felt and the more i was able to escape the past.
>>
>>8216564
What girly behavior did you get beaten for.
>>
>>8216359
Maybe. Sorry boo

>>8216362
No cuz I know she's fugly as fuck and has high testosterone levels
>>
>>8216588
Shes 5'2 and 110 pounds she looks pretty good and I'm 5'6 120 I transitioned when I was 15 and I like video games and math you're upset
>>
>>8216583
i was a far too happy, effeminate, friendly, bubbly faggot of a child.

it caused me problems. so i killed him.
>>
God i cant believe how gay you all are
>>
>>8216564
you sound miserable
>>
>>8216601
What does her bmi have to do with the fact she's ugly and has high testosterone levels?
The fact she's a CIS female and with an mtf confirms that she is ugly as FUCK.
>>
>>8216775
projecting this hard kek
>>
>>8216608
>far too happy, effeminate, friendly, bubbly
Only one of those is even GNC.
>>
Here are my repression symptoms:

> no facial hair - I'm really, really good at shaving close
> Most feminine body possible without estrogen > I only do cardio and keep my body fat and muscle as low as possible
> no friends except for fellow crossdressers who I only see while we're all dressed
> say as few words as possible to avoid triggering voice dysphoria
> focus intently on my work (CS PhD student) to avoid thinking about corporeal existence
> routinely get body hair completely waxed

I guess I'm not actually "repressing", more like "compromising" though
>>
>>8216842
yeah, that doesn't sound repressing. Normally you would expect someone making this much effort to look feminine to start hormones already.
>>
>>8216564
How did you get here, happy one?
>>
>>8216773
>>8216921
i never said i was happy.

happiness is weakness. and men arent weak.
>>
>>8216921
She specifically said she was far too happy in the past >>8216608
>>
>Be me, 24
>Socially awkward
>Absolutely hate getting pictures taken, I cant smile during them. Probably less then ten over the last 8 years.
>Hate body hair, I epilate ever once and a while. I'm always worried coworkers will see when we go to the gym.
>Girl in vidya (this seems like a red herring imo)
>Stay at home if I don't have to go out.
>Cross dress at home (yoga pants, panties, shits and hoodies etc)
>Paint nails at home clean off the night before work.
>Keep short beard so I appear masc
>E. Engineering + all associated tropes
>Used to be bullied middle/high school
>Dislike sports
>I get a haircut maybe once every 4 months
>Contemplating HRT just to test it
>Got ear and septum pierced (thinking about getting lobes done soon)

I ID as a cis male and don't think I'm a girl. I'd say I'm just luke warm to being a guy. I'd say I'd rather be in between.

Anyone got any ideas? Was it similar for you? I binge this board every once and a while don't go for a few weeks then bam I'm back here lurking for hours a day.
>>
>>8218471
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>
>>8221705
>sillyhonme
>>
>>8221865
Welp I guess I don't spend enough time here cause I got memed to death rippo
>>
>>8216842
holy shit you're my future... CS undergrad shaving daily but considering waxing... Do you feel like people suspect? I cant help but wonder how many of these guys are at home watching tranny this or that, whilst im over just typing away trying not to look suspicious
>>
>>8225168
Almost no one will ever give as much of a shit about trans things as you do. Think about it.
>>
>>8225313
Different anon but I get like that too nervous people are looking and judging me. I can't pinpoint the emotion it's like ashamed or guilty since you arnt meeting the norms
>>
>>8225313
>>8225341
>tfw you police your every move and word in an effort to not out any of your secrets
I once thought out years ahead while having a conversation in order to determine if a person I was speaking to would learn one of my secrets by happening upon a seemingly innocuous thing that draws a connection to me from my use of a completely innocent phrase over another.
>>
>>8221705
Stop posting pseudoscience, faggot.
http://transsexualism.tumblr.com/
>>
>>8225389
That is way more extreme then me lol
>>
>>8215725
there's no such thing. transitioning is a choice to deal with dysphoria. you can't repress a coping method
>>
>>8229171
haha you obviously haven't met me
>>
>>8218471
>Cross dress at home (yoga pants, panties, shits and hoodies etc)
What do you like about dressing?
>>
>>8221705
>https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
read through this. It's bullshit, or at least so obtuse it may as well be. the guy specifically makes a huge blogpost about how they are going to take away the sources here and put them in the expanded sections for each topic, of which there are none to be easily found on each topic. In other words, the sources either don't exist, or the person making the articles is so stupid they made it appear as if they don't exist when they do, thus forcing people to dismiss their claims. that said, just one more reason I need to get into STEM. it would be best to just read all this garbage for myself. because there is no way dysphoria and blanchardist bullshit are related in any way other than correlation. The treatment of transexuals is in the latter, the former bullshit is observable, and even represents a real trend, but in the end does not categroize a kind of anything because it is not the cause of dysphoria and doesn't reduce symptoms.
>>
>>8233523
It's comfy and makes me feel good
>>
>>8218471
>I ID as a cis male and don't think I'm a girl. I'd say I'm just luke warm to being a guy. I'd say I'd rather be in between.

holy fucking shit anon are you me
>>
>>8233697
Did you try the search field on the right of the page?

Which sources were you looking for?
>>
>>8217163
Your brain is melting while you're saying this. Seriously, permanent stress and anger destroy your brain.
>>
Why do you idiots on /lgbt/ always post this? Not like the answer is going to change every week.
>>
>>8237008
it's an uncommon thread here.
>>
>>8215725

>be me
>repress whole life until seeing this these threads

Lemmie share with you some things I member from growing up n such. Not really ideal for spotting trannies unless they're u tho

> Growing up, often drawn to books whose premise was gender bending ("Is He A Girl? Marvin Redpost No. 3", "Help! I'm Trapped in my Sister's Body", probably more... these books are age level approx 7-9)

> Later, drawn to gender bending media, both syndicated and not (Eg. Ranma1/2, Tenshi na Konamaiki, .hack//sign (animes), Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl (manga), Misfile (webcomic), fond of specific episodes of TV shows that explore the trope)

> Always want to compliment girls on their outfits, fashion, etc

> knowing how to braid hair

> began carrying a small backpack, its "not a purse" (it is)

> Preference for female friends

> emo phase was particularly feminine
>>
>>8242136
>Misfile (webcomic)
oh god me too

>Preference for female friends
why did you prefer them
>>
>>8215818

I'm a straight chick into unkempt long hair on men. I hate that so many mtfs are like this.
>>
>>8242171
Enjoy finding yourself a handsome girlfriend!

Btw why are you even on this board?
>>
>>8242180

It's usually because I hate mtfs, but right now it's because I'm bored and don't want to sleep.
>>
>>8242211

>It's usually because I hate mtfs

Because you've fallen for many repressed trannies before?
>>
>>8242211
>I hate mtfs
But why?! We just want to be like you. Don't you enjoy being a girl?
>>
>>8242219

I reeeeeally hope not, but I guess it's possible. I don't have long-term relationships, so idk what goes on with a lot of the men i've fucked.

>>8242220

To you "being a girl" probably means being feminine. So, no, you're likely not wanting to be like me, because I don't like femininity. Most mtfs keep their dicks, too, so that's another thing we don't have in common.

>Don't you enjoy being a girl?

Do you enjoy being a mtf?
>>
>>8242239
You didn't say why you hate mtfs.

>I don't like femininity.
You're a tomboy? I'd like to one too.

I don't like my dick. If I could be a cis girl without one I'd choose that.

>Do you enjoy being a mtf?
It's a sucky imitation of the real thing.
>>
>>8242239

>Wants to be a punk/skater rock girl

Generalizations much
>>
>>8242239

>I don't have long-term relationships, so idk what goes on with a lot of the men i've fucked.

Did any of them seem to kiss or "fuck like women"? I've seen some MtFs say that their ex or current girlfriends have told them that after coming out.
>>
>>8242244
>It's a sucky imitation of the real thing.

Being a woman is being weaker than men, and socially inferior. And then having periods, too, that sucks. Grass is just greener on the other side.

>You're a tomboy? I'd like to one too.

in my experience "tomboy" means sporty girls with ponytails, and that's definitely not me. imo, calling a woman two male names because she likes SOME masculine shit is misogynist, so I personally hate that word. Being a woman means everything is in relation to femininity. it sucks.

>You didn't say why you hate mtfs.

well, i don't see much of a point to talking about it because it's an obviously irrational opinion.
>>
>>8242273
>Being a woman is being weaker than men, and socially inferior.
I'm weak and inferior anyway so it would suit me.

>Being a woman means everything is in relation to femininity. it sucks.
I'd think you were a repressing ftm except you said you were straight.

>it's an obviously irrational opinion
I'd like to hear it anyway. I won't argue you're wrong since you've said that.
>>
>>8242249

I don't fuck women so idk what women fuck like. I've kissed one woman and it was unpleasant.

Rhetoric like this concerns me. Should I be looking in a mirror and observing my own behavior to weed out guys who fuck like myself? Isn't that presumption based on stereotypes? You do know mtfs fuck using their dicks, right?

>>8242248
>punk/skater rock girls never wear makeup or have long hair

all right.
>>
>>8242287
>I'm weak and inferior anyway so it would suit me.
baka any sub beta male could say the same

>I'd think you were a repressing ftm except you said you were straight.
yeah, this is what I mean when I say "everything is in relation to femininity" - i'm directly stating that masculine women are not taken seriously as women.

>I'd like to hear it anyway.
you relate womanhood to femininity instead of femaleness. many mtfs seem to be arrogant but ignorant. the feminist ones both believe patriarchy intentionally wiped them out but also that terfs are their biggest threats currently, and that men kill mtfs because terfs tell them to. they sympathize with men because they're looking out for "closeted mtfs." They whine that it's bigotry if a lesbian doesn't like dick. They rape and murder women more often than ftms do, but somehow ftms are terrible. abortion shouldn't be considered a women's issue. "FGM" is an offensive term. women are oppressing feminine men (somehow). the accomplishments of a man should be praiseworthy because he says he's a woman now. "we're marginalized little babies, stop pointing out when we rape women, women can be bad too!" etc.
>>
>>8242311
You're the one pushing that women are inferior etc etc

You sounds like an angry sjw
>>
>>8242288

>Rhetoric like this concerns me. Should I be looking in a mirror and observing my own behavior to weed out guys who fuck like myself? Isn't that presumption based on stereotypes? You do know mtfs fuck using their dicks, right?

I don't know. That's what they said their cis female partners had said. I guess it has something to do with the way they behave during sex. A girl who was speaking in a different context said something like guys are more aggressive, particularly in the kissing and that guys look to move on to end it with PIV faster while sex with a woman is longer and spends more time in the foreplay phase. Ask your bisexual friends what the difference between having sex with a man or a woman is like. Or explain to them the situation and maybe if they're understanding, they'll offer to have sex with you just so you can tell the difference in the future.
>>
File: WP_20170501_14_35_27_Pro.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170501_14_35_27_Pro.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>8217163
God damn! Where the fuck do you get these ideas? Being an unhinged psycho a man doesn't make. The strength come from facing the past and accepting what you were and moving forward. No man actually thinks that way.
>>
>>8242239
>tfw no aggressive tomboy gf to bully my repressed tranny self

>>8242273
>and socially inferior.

This has to be one of those subhuman non-nordic race things. Women pretty much run social things from what I see.

>>8242288
>>8242249

I had seemingly straight girlfriends tell me this when making out. We never actually fucked because I'd freak out about being touched there. I guess I was noticeably more into it when they were aggressive and on top, and I kissed too softly/touched too gently in general, and liked being the little spoon a little too much. Did they ever start crying after, or when you were about to have sex?
>>
>>8216307
>No you don't
>And you didn't answer if you prefer math or science to English and French.
>But I know the answer already x

Are you fucking retarded? You think 0 cis women play video games, and 0 cis women prefer math or science to English and French?

Do you actually believe that?
>>
>>8242319

realistically women are the socially inferior class. and realistically testosterone allows men to put on more muscle, as well as just grow bigger in general.

>You sounds like an angry sjw
i wouldn't say that if you got mad about the issues YOU care about, that actually affect you, that it makes you a ~angry sjw~.
>>
>>8242311
>They whine that it's bigotry if a lesbian doesn't like dick. They rape and murder women more often than ftms do, but somehow ftms are terrible. abortion shouldn't be considered a women's issue. "FGM" is an offensive term. women are oppressing feminine men (somehow). the accomplishments of a man should be praiseworthy because he says he's a woman now. "we're marginalized little babies, stop pointing out when we rape women, women can be bad too!" etc.

This is 4chan, not tumblr, reddit or susans. Most of us agree with you on that, desu.

> they sympathize with men because they're looking out for "closeted mtfs."

Well, we are treated as males under the law prior to transitioning. So...
>>
>>8242311
>baka any sub beta male could say the same
Sure. Most probably wouldn't like it though.

>yeah, this is what I mean when I say "everything is in relation to femininity" - i'm directly stating that masculine women are not taken seriously as women.
The people who say that a lot are TERF repressed FTMs. I agree women should get to be masculine.

>you relate womanhood to femininity instead of femaleness.
I want femaleness and femininity.
>>
>>8242144

Related more to them in a lot of abstract ways I didn't understand. Kinda just felt like I was more among my peers when I was around girls (middle school / high school). I had very few male friends, comparatively
>>
>>8242327
>>tfw no aggressive tomboy gf to bully my repressed tranny self
women aren't fetishes that exist for your gratification.

>Women pretty much run social things from what I see.
yes, that's why le donald is the us president. we couldn't get ann coulter, you see. the right wing women just happened not to run.

> I guess I was noticeably more into it when they were aggressive and on top,
I already prefer subs
>and I kissed too softly/touched too gently in general,
that doesn't really happen
>and liked being the little spoon a little too much
that's sweet though. never happens, but it sounds cute
>Did they ever start crying after, or when you were about to have sex?
thankfully no.

3 out of 4 is a no, that's good. thank you for offering your insight.
>>
>>8242376
>yes, that's why le donald is the us president. we couldn't get ann coulter, you see. the right wing women just happened not to run.

Most white women voted Trump.
>>
>>8242311
>"FGM" is an offensive term.
Only when you don't use MGM too.
>>
>>8242358
>The people who say that a lot are TERF repressed FTMs. I agree women should get to be masculine.
where's the proof though? a lot of trans related articles specifically say things like "i know I was a girl because I played with barbie" so terf analysis that trans stuff overemphasizes femininity = woman is pretty accurate. like 'terf' has existed before the boom of detransitioned ftms. i feel like you're just trying to say "well, they're really ftms anyway, their analysis is therefore wrong"... terfs have said the same shit for 40 years, and the majority of them are not detransitioned. whatever.

>Most probably wouldn't like it though.

wouldn't like what?

>This is 4chan, not tumblr, reddit or susans. Most of us agree with you on that, desu.

true, i don't come here often enough to figure out what 4chan mtfs think.

>Well, we are treated as males under the law prior to transitioning.

it's more like "a woman yelled at me, she's evil, a man sexually assaulted me, please sympathize with men more, toxic masculinity is killing them" like that one medium article. it's not even circumcision laws or something. but for the record, i'd be even more pissed if mtfs started supporting "father" rights.
>>
>>8242376
>yes, that's why le donald is the us president. we couldn't get ann coulter, you see. the right wing women just happened not to run.

The only choices available to us in American politics are kosher choices. It wouldn't matter either way. He's not a white man. His children all married jews. His cabinet is filled with stars. His brother was in a jewish frat. His dad was best friends with the jews. He's a sellout.

Now, as far as social matters. I meant more day-to-day life. Most women around me tend to run the show, even if the man appears to be the more powerful one.

>women aren't fetishes that exist for your gratification.
You're just being grouchy. I only do romantic shit with someone I connect with first. They're not interchangeable. I could just as easily say that you only would say that because I was born a male, but I won't.
>>
>>8242383

why do you think women "run" things if what they're really doing is voting in men to run things?

>>8242396

the argument is that 'female' includes dick and therefore foreskin circumcision is 'female'
>>
>>8242421
>i feel like you're just trying to say "well, they're really ftms anyway, their analysis is therefore wrong"
They're right though. But lots of them are the ftm version of the played with barbie mtfs and that's why they care about it.

>wouldn't like what?
Being female just because they are beta subs.
>>
>>8242421
why shouldn't we support father's rights? we don't benefit from your female privilege.
>>
>>8242422

>nazi sub tranny

why have men degenerated this far

>Most women around me tend to run the show, even if the man appears to be the more powerful one.

ok, let's talk about this. you know church ladies? they organize things, they keep things running, they socialize. they keep a patriarchal institution afloat. sure, they're working. they "run the show" but in the end the pastor is the most important. they'll be remembered fondly. but they don't have power to do things like a pastor does. hell, they don't get paid either.

>You're just being grouchy.
see, when men whine that they can't be emotional, i remember shit like this.

> I could just as easily say that you only would say that because I was born a male, but I won't.
you have a very long way to go in your transition. most of the mtfs i've encountered hide this behavior (nazism, women are just man-hating bitches if they criticize me, etc) more effectively.
>>
Attention, feminists vs MRAs is already a thread >>8207325
>>
>>8242421
>it's more like "a woman yelled at me, she's evil, a man sexually assaulted me, please sympathize with men more, toxic masculinity is killing them" like that one medium article. it's not even circumcision laws or something. but for the record, i'd be even more pissed if mtfs started supporting "father" rights.

Under the law and socially too, I mean, sorry. So, you grow up clicking better with girls, and all is well, until you turn into a gross man. Now, not only do you hate your body, but socially, you're excluded from the girl stuff you were (somewhat) allowed to do before. Now, you're excluded from the girl groups you were part of before. Then later on, it's shitty when you're walking back from class at night and girls noticeably go to the other sidewalk because you're a dude. Or if you're at a party and a girl decides to take advantage of you while you're a little drunk. She could make up something and you're the bad guy forever, because as a male, you are the only one who can be responsible, according to the way the law is set up. Or if for some reason we were repressing but ended up a stay at home dad, then we wouldn't have any protection from society, and would always be looked at funny bringing our own kids to school or the park. If a girl roomate, or gf got in an argument with you, all she'd have to do is call the police and you'd be the one automatically sent to jail for the night. That shit is depressing as hell, and I don't even like a lot of men in general.

>>8242434
>women run things
That's a different anon. See >>8242422
>>
>>8242450

yikes. this is why you don't belong in women's politics or spaces.

>>8242440
>Being female just because they are beta subs.
1 in 5 mtfs get their dick inverted. 4 out of 5 are about as female as any other man.

> But lots of them are the ftm version of the played with barbie mtfs and that's why they care about it.

honestly, i'm approaching this as they're not really ftm at all, so why they make these criticisms of mtfs, well, it just reiterates that mtfs are not women.
>>
>>8242434
>the argument is that 'female' includes dick and therefore foreskin circumcision is 'female'

And the whole point of this is that you get to ignore men and FTMs who were subjected to MGM while continuing to pretend FGM is the real issue.
>>
>>8242483
>Or if you're at a party and a girl decides to take advantage of you while you're a little drunk.
that is very sad and I'm sorry that happened to you, but a lot of the other stuff you've listed i've seen men talk about and yeah, the law WAS on their side.

>would always be looked at funny bringing our own kids to school or the park
funny looks are not the same as being called a selfish whore or any number of disrespectful things women have to deal with. you're not facing outright hostility for a choice like that - your wife would also be considered a bad parent.
>>
>>8242502

>FGM is the real issue
immigrants bring fgm to western society all the time. i'm not supportive of foreskin removal. but it's a men's issue and it's their job to end it, not mine.
>>
>bothering to argue with feminists

you girls know she won't listen to a word you say. i hope you're just doing it to see how great her cognitive dissonance is.
>>
>>8242473
>you have a very long way to go in your transition. most of the mtfs i've encountered hide this behavior (nazism, women are just man-hating bitches if they criticize me, etc) more effectively.

Because you assumed that any interest I had in a woman would only be for selfish reasons. You didn't even think that maybe there could be a dancing of souls or anything like that involved in why I'd like that kind of gf. Nope, just sex, right? And I didn't say you were crazy. I meant you were being intentionally trollish with your comments.

The pastors in my area are almost all women. Unless it's a catholic or baptist denomination. Again, I'm talking about lutheran nordics here. Every social thing in general is run by the women. They're the ones that dictate how it will be and how it has to be perfect. They're also the more talkative and loud ones too.
>>
>>8242514
>i'm not supportive of foreskin removal. but it's a men's issue and it's their job to end it, not mine.
You admit it, feminism doesn't care about MtFs and we are quite right to side with men against female privilege and feminism.
>>
>>8242473
>tries to point out inaqualities in how men and women are praised for work
>uses religion to do that

I'm sorry but I've come to the conclusion you are simply another bitter feminist with no real arguments. Enjoy you're stay here though. Not lgbt, 4 Chan I mean. People like you do wonders for the site
>>
>>8242508
>that is very sad and I'm sorry that happened to you,
lies. if you really cared then you'd care that the law is one-sided against men.
>>
>>8242518
>And I didn't say you were crazy
and i didn't say you said i was crazy, so yay.

>Because you assumed that any interest I had in a woman would only be for selfish reasons. You didn't even think that maybe there could be a dancing of souls or anything like that involved in why I'd like that kind of gf. Nope, just sex, right?
i'm using 'fetishization' as 'reducing varied complex human beings to specific type and action to be utilized'

i'm going to bed. it's late here.

>>8242517
lol i listen plenty, which is why i can recall so much mtf bullshit. begone chaser
>>
>>8242547
>gets BTFO
>"I'm going to bed"
Feminism, everybody!
>>
>>8242527

cool, stay out of feminism.
>>
>>8242555

oh and women's spaces
>>
>>8242555
Are you kidding? Hijacking and ruining it is the obvious strategy.
>>
>>8242518

>You didn't even think that maybe there could be a dancing of souls

Oh boy, does that sound gaaaayyyyyyy.
>>
>>8242325
I also feel showing affection or love to another is weakness and that smiling is an embarrassing thing to be avoided
>>
>>8242136
>Is He A Girl? Marvin Redpodt No 3
Fucking 4th grade that book made me question everything about myself for the first time. I even tried to kiss my elbow like in the book
>>
>>8243655

Me too, me too. Didn't work :(
>>
>>8242273
>Grass is just greener on the other side
Depends
> I've kissed one woman and it was unpleasant
Ahaha no
>>
>>8242136
I think I spent about 3 hours after that Redpost book trying to kiss my elbow. I managed to do it with a feat of flexibility I was never able to recreate.

On the one hand it didn't work like in the book but on the other hand I'm trans so maybe I shouldn't have done that.
>>
>>8242493
Dick inversion is expensive as fuck and you run the risk of losing all sexual pleasure, it's understandable that many would avoid it. I personally happily got my balls taken out, my connection to my maleness is tenuous at best

It upsets me that you're so hostile to mtfs because I look up to masculine women a lot and a lot of what you're saying doesn't apply to me but I guess trannies can be pretty dumb and you've dealt with that before. Just remember dumb people tend to speak louder

Taking estrogen makes you closer to female standard betas, Gene expressions literally flip to female expressions. If you washed an XY fetus in estrogen and blocked testosterone the XY would develop a shallow vagina because hormones control gene expression
>>
>>8248267

oh shit it did work
>>
File: gatollanto.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gatollanto.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
Oh god
>be a kid
>more happy ,my more natural gestures are way too feminine,same with the way i use my voice,really a faggot kid
>like plushies and cute things,even my family tells me im not supposed to be into this
>be in love with things commonly associated with girls like sailor moon
>wish i could transform into a girl like in ranma 1/2
>for some of these things i get bullied in school
>flash forward to puberty
>finally develop self awareness
>become that silent guy in the corner that rarely says anything
>the only way i have to express my emotions is feminine as fuck,so i straight up dont ever show any emotion at all
>when i play vidya with friends and i make female characters under the excuse that "its to get free money from orbiters",truth is i do it because its the closest i can be to feeling like a girl
>>
>>8215818
Why am I the only one who doesn't get off to playing female characters? Am I just not autistic enough? Otherwise you described me perfectly.
>>
>>8250176
Are you into guys?
>>
>>8217163
This is my philosophy. I think my father instilled that in me.
>>
>>8250196
Not generally. I have a hard time expressing genuine emotion and am a sexual blank slate so who knows.
>>
>>8250176
these are all just anecdotes. if you were playing where someone was watching you play/you had to interact with friends you might have chosen boy characters due to the social stigma too.
i'm cis and a lot of these fit me growing up too incl. the playing only girls in video games
>>
>>8250577
You mean you're ace? That could be why playing girls doesn't appeal. What do you mean you're a sexual blank slate? That you're inexperienced?
>>
>>8250659

not that guy but

im ace. never played chicks in games to look at em, solely played chicks because their outfits/gear/etc typically had more variation (and also bc when i play a cute girl, I AM a cute girl)
>>
>>8250176
I wouldn't say I "get off" to playing female characters, at least not in a sexual sense. As anon here >>8250909 said, I am the girl character when I play those games. Playing a girl gives me a warm feeling inside and somehow lets me get more immersed in the game.

Sometimes I would play girls purely because they had smaller hitboxes or more varied gear appearances, but mostly it was just because it felt right. If it was a functional choice than personal preference, chances are it is a game where acting like a girl would give me no satisfaction (CoD for example).

All that being said, I don't RP female characters in games with voice chat or games I play with friends. Since I more or less immerse myself and RP as the girl, I don't like the idea of immediately being outed as a "dude who pretends to be a chick" from my voice and I don't want my friends to know I like being a girl online. If I do happen to play a girl with friends (such as an existing character), I become a stereotypical no-RP min-maxing faggot so they don't learn the truth. Basically what >>8250596 said about the stigma.
t. probably trans but repressing
>>
>>8216564
Mada Mada. It seems you've gotten stronger, kid. Let's see if you can keep up!
>>
>>8215818
>>unkempt long hair
got me there
>>baggy plain clothes
I have to at least have good clothes to be repectable
>>thousand yard stare
ok got me there
this is a given
>>sometimes mention how it would be cool to be a girl
I would NEVER DO THIS TO FUCKING ANYONE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS OH GOD IF I DID THIS I WOULD HAVE AN ANXIETY ATTACK RIGHT AFTERWARDS!!!
>>
>>8215725
here's an easy one.

Give them shrooms. They wont have the mental power to repress and their inner nature will show through
>>
>>8254615
>I would NEVER DO THIS
i did this all the time, yet people were surprised when i came out as a tranny
>>
File: 1488336831145.jpg (82KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488336831145.jpg
82KB, 1366x768px
I watch anime (started with Ranma 1/2) shave my face close daily, paint my toes weekly, wear panties everyday, cross dress for any occasion i can, shave my legs fit October and November every year, i have little interest in sex with anyone, friends and family are all accepting of my odd behaviors had a few girl friends who accepted my heightened levels of faggotry, but nothing tends to last over 6-8 months

I have no interest in being a woman, i love being a dude i just like girly things and playing dressup.
>>
>>8215818
I do all of this except the last one
>>
>>8256988

Can confirm. Had the realization that I was trans while I was tripping on an eighth, distinctly recall thinking "transitioning will be annoying.. I'm gonna shelve this for a lil while"

Managed to repress it well for about 3 more months before the dysphoria came crashing back down
>>
File: 1494111989143.jpg (38KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494111989143.jpg
38KB, 600x480px
>>8216161
>>8215872
It's 2017, if you're a millennial and don't play videogames, then you are the outlier. Literally everyone plays videogames. Of my online friends 3 are cis girls and we all met on tf2, and in real life my best friend plays csgo literally all day and my other friend plays star craft. That's only two of my friends, literally everyone I know plays smash. You are dumb if you think videogames are just for boys, that's like saying books or movies are just for boys.

Agp pls stop projecting your misogyny on us humans.
>>
>>8257310
Do you like guys? Or if you're ace why have girlfriends at all?
>>
>>8259003

Not that person but ace and like girls. Not all relationships are about sex :)
>>
>>8218471
>thinking about getting lobes done soon

Absolutely disgusting. Don't do it. Was a nice read until that
>>
>>8259041
What do you like about them if not sex?
>>
>>8229178
lol
>>
>>8254220
play with strangers who don't care if you're not a girl irl
>>
>>8259072
Problem with small gauges? Guess we can't be friendos
>>
>>8259334
I would, but I'm autistically paranoid about my habits eventually making themselves known to people I know. Like, my steam profile is completely locked down so nobody can comment on anything but regardless I still don't add friends like this on steam since they could then see my other friends (who I mostly know irl) and out my habits over some perceived in-game offense levels of paranoid.

It's a real issue in my life since I tend to see everything as "If I say phrase A in conversation with person1 then person1 later does B with person2 then person2 does C with person3..." until it ends up with people I care learn something I keep secret. It's not as bad as that anymore, probably since depression took out the energy that fed it, but it's still not fun.
>>
>>8215818
yes to everything. really makes you think.
>>
>>8259084

uhh.. the rest of everything that goes into a relationship and makes it meaningful outside the bedroom :^)
>>
>>8216355
I played mostly male characters but deep inside I'd prefer female ones – I was horribly shy. My dad noticed me always picking female characters in Mortal Kombat so I entirely switched to males and I can still remember how shy and threatened I felt then.
>>
File: 1488535013060.jpg (8KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488535013060.jpg
8KB, 245x250px
>>8259084
>>8259003

I've only had girlfriends because they are easier to find, i fell into 75% of my relationships, but i never met a dude that i really wanted to cuddle with but I'm not against it.

I love kissing, cuddling, companionship, getting food talking about out lives, literally just sleeping together. I'm not repulsed by sex like some ace folks, I'm am indifferent and only engage in it because my partner enjoys it.

Most of the relationships fail because they end up wanting more and more sex thought the relationship and they just outpace my ability to force it, last girl wanted sex 2 times a day on week nights and 5 times a day if i was with her all day, she wouldn't count me eating her out and giving her a 30 minute Rollin orgasm, it had to be penis in vagina sex.
>>
>>8261578
I want relationships like this and I never even considered myself ace.
>>
>>8215818
>>unkempt long hair
ok got me
>>baggy plain clothes
i moved on to skinny jeans but oversized shirts are still much a part of my wardrobee
>>thousand yard stare
ok got me there
>video games
>>sometimes mention how it would be cool to be a girl
never would do this, but i have extreme resentment and anger (which i hide very well) when i hear cis girls talk about how hard it is being a girl

that's pretty decent checklist you got there anon
>>
File: 1491243807367.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1491243807367.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>8248979
>>wish i could transform into a girl like in ranma 1/2
thanks for unrepressing that memory for me anon
>>
>>8264586
>i have extreme resentment and anger (which i hide very well) when i hear cis girls talk about how hard it is being a girl
Until you pass how do you know they are wrong?
>>
>>8264614
i don't really care and don't plan on transitioning because when you're consistently the tallest person in the room and already have social anxiety it's unwise to do something that attracts so much attention
>>
>>8264627
Then you aren't in any position to say cis girls don't have it harder than you.
>>
>>8264682
a popular girl at a university in a liberal city with a rich social life is not what i'd refer to as oppressed in any sense of the word.
i'm sure there are cis girls who have it harder than me, the ones i speak of are not in that camp.
>>
>>8264541
It sucks, i fell like I'm missing im something because i am an alien and have no sexual desire. I don't understand how sex works in advertising, never understood sex scenes in movies, I've had amazing looking girls hit on me and never noticed (friends would point out out afterwards)

I just want a best friend who i can fall asleep cuddled with, getting stoned and watch movies and anime

Anyone in NY interested in a tall dude who loves cuddles?
>>
>>8265894
/soc/
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.