[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Asians pass better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: ?.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
602KB, 963x720px
Are passing age ranges different for Asian MtFs? What would these ranges be compared to other races?

I always hear about Asians having an advantage so I was curious.
>>
Finns, russians, estonians and other people with fair features and round faces / weak jaws pass better.
>>
>>8213111
I'm not sure about Finns (never seen one), but I thought Slavs tended to have sharp, angular faces with high cheekbones?
>>
>>8213077
Maybe 20 becomes 16/17?
>>
>>8213077
Around non-asians, yes.
I think people just aren't as good at picking out abnormal features in other races unless they grow up around them.
>>
File: C-cRO3fVwAAHkE1.jpg (100KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
C-cRO3fVwAAHkE1.jpg
100KB, 1200x628px
>>8213131
Putin is the textbook east slav: jawlet and chinlet.
>>
>>8213077
certain individuals pass better than others
/thread
>>
>>8215413
Yes, but OP is talking about Asians as a group, not as individuals.
>>
>>8215412
Can someone get the logo and emote off of the right pic?
>>
>>8213077
Only because Asian women look like little boys.
>>
File: 377e5f5ad7310cdd372ecebaa5762021.jpg (842KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
377e5f5ad7310cdd372ecebaa5762021.jpg
842KB, 1135x1600px
>>8215494
>the asian women look like little boys maymay

Asian women are the most feminine race of women, they're the female equivalent of middle eastern males, the most masculine of all men.
>>
Asians don't pass better.
>>
Asians 100% pass better.

I've seen asian traps that put literally no effort into it and trap people.

tfw no asian mtf gf
>>
>>8213111
Can confirm. I'm a slav and my facial features are 99% the reason i pass
>>
>>8215816
Falsehood and libel. Please stop perpetuating this meme, it is not only lies, it is dangerous.
>>
>>8213077
as a japanese person I can clock other japanese people. also no fucking way my dad looks like a stretched out version of hideaki anno.

>>8215816
please stop this meme.
>>
>>8215846
You can literally look for "average looking 20 year old korean male" on google put on a wig and photoshop him some makeup and he's already better looking than people that have been on hrt for 6-7 months.
>>
>>8215897
That really is not true. Just because you haven't seen many Asian faces does not mean all of us pass easier.
>>
File: 10.jpg (54KB, 469x647px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
54KB, 469x647px
>>8215930
i will have you know i'm a huge koreaboo.i have seen a lot of gooks in my days.

you probably pass better than half the people in mtfg but you're insecure as fuck
>>
I mean, if your argument to asians passing better is that they have less 'masculine western features', then that may be true. But, for most asian nationalities, there's a difference between their men and their women. Asian transgirls could pass as female in the western world, but not be considered as female in their own country, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, this shit doesn't matter. Judge your looks and don't base your 'passing ability' on your nationality.
>>
File: 1483730361736.jpg (302KB, 867x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1483730361736.jpg
302KB, 867x1192px
>>8215895
No human group is perfect, asian girls don't have as much ass and tits as other women, but they have:

>smaller heights
>the best hair texture (also an asian male advantage, asians have really good hair on average)
>thinner shoulders (white germanic women in particular are shaped like quarterbacks)
>little body hair
>thinner waists
>smaller feet
>smaller noses (at least east asians, southeast asians have fairly large noses)

Also, a round face with "no bone structure" is exactly the definition of femininity. Masculine faces have really prominent bones, in particular in the jaw and browridge areas.

Don't get me wrong, there are attractive people in all races, but it's a fact that east asians are the most attractive females and middle easterns are the most attractive males, because they're the groups that come closer to the ideal female and male features respectivelly.
>>
File: IMG_20170429_200313.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_200313.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>8213077
I don't know if I pass better but I am unhappy with how I look

t. >30 yo asian
>>
>>8215955
Spoiler : I don't.
Spoiler : Even if I did, exceptions aren't the norm.
>>
>>8217036
you do pass better
>>
>>8217123
How old did you start? My guess is that being asian just pushes back the age ranges. A 20 yo asian might start on the same square as a 15 yo white mtf.

I mean I've seen a ton of asians and regularly interact with them (yay for California), and all of the early 20s asian guys look like teenage boys at oldest.
>>
>>8217309
I "started" HRT at 14 but I've been on and off since, I'm 25 now.

When you've seen a lot of Asian people and interact with them a lot you can tell.

I lived in Korea and China and Japan for 8 years so it's pretty obvious to me and it pisses me off when Americans parrot this dumb meme.
>>
>>8217374
How do you not pass better than most of mtfg if you started at 14? Those must be some huge gaps if you actually masculinized significantly. When did you start to consistently take hrt?
>>
>>8217420
My parents kicked me out at 15 I had to stop

I started again at 18 as soon as I had a job and had to stop at 20 when I was homeless again

I repressed until I was 22 and tried again but started getting sugar pills from ADC/IHP and gave up and repressed again

started at 24 again, got dosages right only earlier this year

Because I spent time on and off it's going a bit faster for me than others but I don't exactly have it on easy mode like everyone says

It's really frustrating and depressing when people who never look at Asian people feel the most qualified to talk about us

I've lived in Asia 1/3 my life, there's a reason why plastic surgery is so rampant there, the "girls" you see are the top 0.001%
>>
>>8217036
Cis tier desu
>>
>>8217036
You def pass, but you look really, really average. And not visually considered attractive in society, but you pass.
>>
>>8220394
What can I do to be attractive?
>>
>>8220394
And what's considered visually attractive?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.