[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I'm a 24 year old femboy who started taking titty skittles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image-20160315-9262-18sewyi.png (94KB, 754x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image-20160315-9262-18sewyi.png
94KB, 754x1004px
so I'm a 24 year old femboy who started taking titty skittles two years ago. but instead of making me look young forever instead now i just look like a 24 year old tranny. i look into the mirror and i see someone who's supposed to like, become a responsible mom or something, instead of living out an exciting/lustful gayboi adventure. i also trained my voice to sound lighter but apparently it sounds a lot more female than I intended, and again I'm p sure how i sound fits how i look. i mostly get gendered female even though I haven't even grown my hair out. and I couldn't hide my boobs and butt even when i used to wear baggy clothes. i hate everything

pic is unrelated
>>
File: wat.gif (637KB, 170x128px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
637KB, 170x128px
>>8211829
>le humblebrad

are we supposed to feel bad for you because you pass without even trying?
>>
>>8211829
I don't understand why femboys do this and think they'll still look like boys. Well congrats anon, you're a girl now.
>>
>>8211829
You must become a responsible mom, anon. It's your destiny.
>>
>>8211892
>femboy
>"lol you're a woman"
>mtf
>"lol you're a man"
>>
>>8211829
Pics or it didn't happen Anon :|
>>
>>8211910
Probably because femboys tend to be small and feminine even before HRT, while many MtFs are giant men and chads.
>>
>>8211829
>baggy clothes
>>
File: soccer.moms.gif (31KB, 486x339px) Image search: [Google]
soccer.moms.gif
31KB, 486x339px
>>8211900
>It's your destiny.
>>
>>8211900
literally dreading this

I'm trying to figure out what my other options even are at this point. i guess 1) stop taking hormones and become a stinky grown up man, which would just make things a lot worse 2) become a cool and aloof tranny femme fatale or something??? except that takes way too much effort and i don't really want that anyway 3) ignore reality, be alone, live in fantasies of being young cute new thing and having fun gay adventures, aka the sad tranny neckbeard route 4) give into my estrogen induced baby craziness and do what my bf wants to do with me anyway which is to start a family, which means responsibilities, accepting being an old person, getting used to the idea of not being a gay teenager and instead bizarrely being a mom somehow, etc 5) kms
>>
>>8211953
Does your bf treat you like a girl already?
>>
>>8211978
yeah, he does. he says he can't see me any other way. i insist on him using male pronouns for me but he's continued refusing to and it's a major point of tension for us. this is my actual life. it's absolutely psychotic
>>
>>8211986
then better just accept the mommy life, you'll make a lot of trannies jealous
>>
>>8211986
pretty jelly not gonna lie lol
>>
he also introduces me to all of his friends as his gf, a girl, etc, and even though i insist that's not true they keep going along with what he says and ignoring me. it's like I'm in a freudian nightmare
>>
>>8212001
If you didn't want to be a girl you would have stopped the hormones ages ago.
You clearly enjoy it so you might as well just be a girl.
>>
>>8211998
trust me, it's not anywhere near as fun as it might sound. it's actually existentially confusing and really frustrating. it's not a kinky roleplay, it's my life
>>
>>8212004
i wanted to look more feminine, yeah. and i especially wanted to look less masculine. but that's obviously not the same as wanting to be a girl
>>
>>8212015
Well how big are your tits? Like it really sounds like you wanted more than just to be a cute femboy. Like you'd think once it got to the point where you couldn't hide your boobs and whatnot that you'd stop.
>>
>>8212015
Also how did no one in your family or friends say anything? Were they just like "ohh that's just brian being brian growing out dem big ol' boiboobies, what a manly man"
>>
>>8212022
my boobs are b cups, so big enough that i would have to bind to hide them

like i said though looking masculine would be a lot worse to me than looking like a woman. so i can't stop, because it would just make everything even worse
>>
>>8212036
they did notice. my cousin told everyone i was a tranny and i was taking estrogen. she also told them i was a prostitute, because she's a huge fucking bitch. so yeah, they think I'm a tranny
>>
>>8212047
Well then it sounds like you're just going to have to be a girl lmao
It's not like it would be any different than what you're doing now anyway. You've got a bf that wants to start a family so that eliminates the worry of dating while trans which is a huge huge anxiety source for most. I'm assuming you're already wearing girls clothes as well.
I'd say just go for it, you probably have some sort of gender issues given you took HRT to this point.
>>
>>8212047
post feet?
>>
>>8212047
>she also told them i was a prostitute

are you a prostitute?
>>
>>8212130
no. like i said she's a fucking bitch
>>
bump and pls send help
>>
paint your toes and post feet
>>
>>8212047
She probably just didn't know the difference between AFP and HSFB.
>>
>>8211829
Estrogen impacts the brain. You literally turned yourself into a woman. Congrats.
>>
>>8211829
They don't make you younger you got memed.
>>
>>8211953
Who are you kidding? You sound more like a recluse spending too much time imagining the life you could be having if only you were anybody but you.
>>
>>8211829
post pics
>>
>>8215148
afp and hsfp?
>>
>>8215177
yeah no this is my life
>>
>>8215548
Some forced meme about autofemboyphilia
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.