[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do You Guys Get Raided?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I'm new to the site, and the media would have you believe that an online forum like this would warrant a massive amount of harassment.

Is that a thing? Does that happen here?
If not... why?

picnotrelated.
>>
>>8210904
It happens here near-constantly by grace of sharing a site with /r9k/, /pol/, and /v/. It's also anonymous so there's no definite count of people who are actually LGBTQ here or just playing a part to build up a political narrative or play into anti-LGBT memes.
>>
>>8210904
Imagine showing up to the city council hoping to argue that the new zoning laws are unfair, only to enter the room and find the mayor in a fistfight with the sheriff and the chairmen in a circle cheering them on.
>>
>>8211842
lmfoa
>>
Every fucking board gets raided by every other board with different opinions.

It sounds like your question is, "Is this a safe space?" If so, the answer is no. /lgbt/ is just as politically polarized and vehemently competive as the rest of 4chan.
>>
>>8211940
this

plus, not like it is hard to just hide threads. Got like 52 hidden. funny thing though is they're all trans threads
>>
>>8210904
/pol/ makes troll threads daily while pulling their whole "I'm just an innocent bystander who happened to wander in here for the very first time and certainly am not from /pol/ which I've never even heard of, but just for a second can we talk about how you're all pawns of THE CONSPIRACY?!?!"

Also when the board was first made they shitposted non-stop for awhile because they thought they were being brave warriors in le epic internet war against degeneracy and if they could just shit all over enough they could get the board un-made.
>>
Who are you talking to right now?
Who is it you think you see?
No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. We are not in danger, tranny.

We are the danger. A tard shitposts and gets rekt and you think that of us?

No.
We are the ones that raid
>>
>>8212137
This. Poor /r9k/. We made them gayer than gay.
>>
>>8212165
Same with /int/. ledditers will never know the joy of lgbt imperialism because they're too caught up in being victimized shitheads.
>>
File: SkeletorIsNotNice.jpg (87KB, 751x537px) Image search: [Google]
SkeletorIsNotNice.jpg
87KB, 751x537px
>>8210904
Not specifically. There's constant shitposting/weak trolling by /pol/ and probably /r9k/ as well, but it's pretty easy just to hide any and all frogposts and anything with a swastika in,
>>
>>8212235
>lgbt imperialism
This excites me more than it should.
>>
>>8210904
Not anymore than any other board on 4chan desu. There's a few dedicated shitposters but that's about it.
>>
>>8210904
It used to get raided for years. We fought the hordes back, every day, shitposting to hold the line. Now they leave us be.
>>
>>8212137
>>8212235
>>8215394
It is only good and right to help robots realize they're all just nerdy girls deep inside. We're helping.
>>
File: fucking pol.gif (28KB, 987x862px) Image search: [Google]
fucking pol.gif
28KB, 987x862px
>>8210904
basically all the damn time

trannies go whereever despite having trans threads specific to them, gay guys stay in gay gen, lesbians in cislesgen or whatever. So it's like 5 or so active threads and then the catalog is full of /pol/ and /r9k/ creating threads and pretending to be gay and responding to each other when they're really just faggots.

And then a few threads of just bitching about too many trans threads or someone realizing they're gay/bi for the first time cause they get off to traps.

That's the board.
>>
File: waltrina.jpg (503KB, 726x956px) Image search: [Google]
waltrina.jpg
503KB, 726x956px
>>8212137
>>
>>8210904
I stop by here like once every few weeks and every time it's a near constat stream of people who spend all day just trolling here. I legitimately dont get it. I'm rarely here and it's annoying.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.