[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uglies feels genderal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1470342256109.png (1MB, 1922x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1470342256109.png
1MB, 1922x1019px
>tfw can't get a bf because my face is hideous
>tfw no chin

Who else /gay and ugly/ ?
>>
You can't get a bf because you're shallow and pursue shallow people
>>
Me
>>8210823
> actually pursuing anyone
NormalFAGS out
>>
File: 1483729133411.jpg (45KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
1483729133411.jpg
45KB, 600x607px
>tfw 22yo virgin, handsome but sill in the closet
>want to lose my virginity with someone special and not with some degenerate hookup app
>tfw there's no possible way to talk with gay qts without being outed because I live in a homophobic town with 20.000 people and everyone knows each other
>no gay bars or support groups
>one lbgt party every year but if I went there everyone would know about my gayness
>>
File: Tinder-Guy-Holding-a-Fish-800.jpg (114KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder-Guy-Holding-a-Fish-800.jpg
114KB, 800x1200px
Behold my mackerel.

I have caught it for you and it is for you to eat. Love me, for I shall fill your dinner table with many fish such as this one in the days to come. During our time together, you will never go hungry or fear famine. You will never want for trout, salmon, or otherwise. I will sustain you with my love and with my fish.
>>
File: 1402849071311.jpg (54KB, 625x487px) Image search: [Google]
1402849071311.jpg
54KB, 625x487px
>>8211143
Do you know everyone who goes to the lgbt party? If not, then maybe they're discreet.

If you do, then you can wear a disguise. I'm just throwing it out there, but you can wear a mask or something. Color your hair for that night and color it back. Stuff like that.
>>
File: 1492390428307.png (663KB, 520x641px) Image search: [Google]
1492390428307.png
663KB, 520x641px
>>8211143
Just go to a gay bar in a different town.
Or use a location spoofer app with a dating app and look for men outside of your area.
>>
>>8211206
I don't know anyone that goes to the party, because I'm not really friends with anyone from the lgbt community. I don't think the disguise thing would work.
>>8211225
>use a location spoofer app with a dating app and look for men outside of your area
What the FUCK!!! How have I never thought of that?
I'm not sure if I'm a retard or if you're a genius, thank you so much anon!
>>
>>8210818
I'm also ugly. The only guys interested in me are obese neckbeard slobs.
>>
>>8212067
beggars can't be choosers, anon.
>>
>>8212140
Would you take the first guy that comes your way when he is a 1/10 when you are a 4/10. I would settle for a guy closer to my level. The problem is that most people want better than they offer.
>>
>>8210818
I take it this is only for the gays?
I dont want to feel like Im overrunning the board or anything.
>>
>>8210818
Gay and cute here, please leave me alonr
>>
I am. I don't feel like describing myself, but it's fucking bad. I'm kind of over it though.

But back when I was still trying, I realized that people have a really hard time with honesty. Like, guys would say that they're interested, ask for my contact info, beg for it sometimes, and then never call. Or worse, schedule a fucking date and then vanish in thin air. I don't understand why it's so hard to tell someone you're not into them after all. It beats leading them on.
>>
>>8210818
SO WHHHHHHHYYYYYYY DONT YOUUUUUUUUUUUU LOVE ME BAAAAAAACCCCCCKKK

Not even super or anything ugly just cant get a boyfriend because homos want sex before getting to know each other and I aint a whore
>>
>>8210818
You're gay. You'll think you're ugly no matter what you look like.
It's gross how straight men are like the opposite and think they're hot shit when they're ugly as fuck.
>>
>>8210818
I am quite a handsome straight guy, but i have many ugly gay friends I like to make fun of.
I may be too harsh sometimes, but for some reason they never turn back on me.
Btw, I'm bi, secretly, just waiting for my kind of guy. Why most fags are so ugly? Want a pretty feminie short bottom, Kaliningrad, I have a fat 19cm cock to dominate you roughly in a loving manner.
>>
>>8213693
Trannies let us have one freaking discussion without you guys talking about bullshit tranny problems!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
>>
>>8217112
Im cis les you fucking sperglord. This is why I asked.
>>
>>8217436
Back to /mtfg/ you go with the other 'cis lesbians'!
>>
>Trans and obese, like really obese
>Had really bad acne like pizza face
>Sick of being so fat so I decide to exercise and eat right
>Dropped over 100lbs within 2 years
>Face has cleared up since my hormones have calmed down and not so fat
>Notice QT girls are checking me out often
>Forgot to to get gf because I was focusing on fixing my health
>>
>>8217532
>Trans and obese, like really obese

How big?
Im currently around 300 and losing slowly. Just wanted to know what know if you tried anything specific.
>>
>>8217677
260 pounds, down to 153

>Just wanted to know what know if you tried anything specific
I started slowly and gradually increased walking because I was lazy and not motivated.

Forced myself to walk 5 minutes a day for a week then added 5 minutes extra each week.

Once I reached to an hour of walking I started to lift
(this was when I cut out junk food and fast food)

10-20 minutes of cardio then lift

Of course when I started to lift I added creatine and whey into diet. Very simple.
>>
>>8213693
kek
>>
>>8217677
>exercise and eat right
Nigga did you skip that? Or do you expect they hide secrets about losing weight?
>>
>>8217677
300 kg? How the fuck are you not dead yet?
>>
>>8218671
be probably means 300lbs
>>
>>8218667
I already knew that. I just like to know if there's anything else I can try.
I do it with everything.

>>8218671
>300 kg
I dont speak limey, what is that in burgerland numbers? I meant 300 ibs.
>>
>>8218695
300kg = 660lbs
>>
>>8218695
>limey
I'm pretty sure limeys use stone or something, and in Nonwhitistan they use lbs. Civilized word uses kilograms.
>>
>>8218711
Jesus christ, Ive never weighed that much in my entire life! The heaviest Ive ever been was pretransition in high school.
I was like 375.

>>8218720
Doesn't matter. All of you none burgerlanders are all Glaswegian to me. Fuck off back to spain or whatever.
>>
>>8217064
Wow you really sound like a catch.
>>
>>8217064
Why are Russian fags often this shallow?
>>
>>8218838
Russians are alpha males even if they're faggots, probably the only people able to pull that off.
>>
>>8218861
Damn. I want a Russian bf now
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.