[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question do you think Transgenderism is real or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 14

File: all_lesbians.png (342KB, 612x605px) Image search: [Google]
all_lesbians.png
342KB, 612x605px
Serious question do you think Transgenderism is real or just a social fad that is going to result in a lot of people regretting transitioning ?
>>
>>8210747
The agps might once they are old and ugly.
>>
>>8210747
>social fad that is going to result in a lot of people regretting transitioning
This, it's already happening. It's literally white genocide.
>>
>>8210747
ftms a little bit but not much really
>>
>>8210771
this p much. i don't like that i think it but i think most lesbians or ftm are just mistaking their feelings. i think gay or mtf are more "legitimate" because it's happened throughout history

that being said i've met lots of cool ftm and lesbian girls
>>
>>8210810
Women living as men has happened in history too you dipshit
>>
>>8210760
>white genocide
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8210771
>>8210810
Hell, I'M ftm and I agree with you. I've met two other ftms who seemed legit. Everyone else just seemed like they were doing it to be "cool" and "in"
>>
>>8210842
How do you know you're legit though?
>>
>>8210831
yeah but the great civilizations of the past had lots of gayness and boyfucking. some girls might have lived as men but it's not as prominent.

i was thinking about this earlier today. standard gender roles are that men are higher up, women are lower. so a woman being a lesbian or ftm in todays age is a woman moving up by disregarding men and helping themselves, and people like that. people like to see the underdog win. but a dude disregarding women or going mtf is going down in social status, and instead of being inspired you naturally look down.

>>8210875
nobody does tbqh. i just do it cause i like to do it (not on hrt). i love being masculine and other days i love being feminine. not trying to be "legit trans" just trying to be myself
>>
>>8210888
>yeah but the great civilizations of the past had lots of gayness and boyfucking.

what the fuck does that have to do with transgender crap you idiot. most pederasty was committed on sex slaves
>>
>>8210915
oh and if you think male homosexuality was more common than female homosexuality then lel
>>
>>8210888
You sound like a trender. It's definitely about maturity and the way people think/act. If you're ok with being female and feminine then you are not a ftm or guy, sorry. Just like mtfs that are ok using their dick and having facial hair are not women.
>>
>>8210888
>standard gender roles are that men are higher up, women are lower.
That's a very feminist explanation.
>>
>>8211020
It's also the way gender roles are defined in most traditional societies.
>>
>>8211028
population bottleneck
>>
>>8211028
No it's not. The way gender roles are defined in most societies, including this one, is that women are precious and men have a duty to protect them. A man trying to become a woman is a man dodging his duties. A woman trying to become a man is sympathetic woman.
>>
>>8211050
i was greatly oversimplifying it. and it's more like a man trying to become a woman is trying to be looked after instead of looking after, and a woman trying to become a man thinks the job of looking after is rewarding.
>>
>>8211068
childrearing incl pregnancy is work
>>
>>8211050
>A man trying to become a woman is a man dodging his duties.
Why? In what way is living as a woman "failing to protect women"? How does a man living as a woman put women at risk?
>>
>>8210747
Sorta I think binary (mtf/ftm) trans people are for the most part legitimate but I do feel a lot of the Nonbinary type people are just trying to use trans as some sort of fashion label and the way they treat a lot of trans issues are big indicators towards that imo
>>
>>8211074
it's really not, you just gotta get fucked and stay alive. meanwhile a man has to provide for his family and protect his family first and foremost. he is ultimately disposable and can be replaced with any other man.
>>
>>8211094
women produce men who produce resources

they also produce other women to replace themselves

how is that not work. the modern liberal harpy woman who is a terrible mother is not representative of women in a healthy society
>>
>>8211094
In a traditional society, women are arguably more replaceable than men. Sure, if a woman dies in the middle of a pregnancy, there's no way to salvage the half-developed fetus, so it does count as a loss. But in such societies, pretty much ALL women specialize in raising children, which means there's no problem with replacing a woman with an arbitrary other woman. With men on the other hand, there's a good chance that an arbitrarily chosen man will have different job skills, and thus won't be a suitable replacement.
>>
>>8211110
because physical pain is not work. they don't do anything in the process besides act as a host for the womb. it's different from a man going out every day to provide. he has to actively have that willpower. a woman just has to wake up and wait.

>>8211120
good point. i'm thinking more like modern and neanderthal times though. there were and are civilizations with an abundance of replaceable women like the middle east.
>>
>>8211082
>>
>>8211068
You were "oversimplifying" it wrongly.

>>8211080
Can't be protector-caste and protected-caste. As the other anon said:
>a man trying to become a woman is trying to be looked after instead of looking after, and a woman trying to become a man thinks the job of looking after is rewarding.
>>
>>8211134
>because physical pain is not work.
i guess because miners have physical pain they arent workers huh
> they don't do anything in the process besides act as a host for the womb
they have traditionally taken charge of all early childrearing with boys being inducted into society by the men in puberty
>>
>>8211148
being a miner you gotta have the willpower to get up and work every day or you'll die. being a woman you have to get up and be in pain while a man provides for you. being tended to while in pain is not a job. you don't have to force yourself to get up every morning and remain pregnant (well i guess these days you can) because it's not a choice past a few points. plus you're suffering to bring someone into the world whereas with working men you're suffering just to live another day.
>>
bit of both
>>
>>8211160
>being a housewife is as bad as being a miner
This is your brain on feminism.
>>
>>8211160
if women don't have babies, society dies. it's the same existential threat in different timescales. many women in early pregnancy do not need to be tended to and can perform other tasks
>>
>>8211160
By that logic, being in jail is more of a burden than working. So why don't men just break the law and let themselves be provided for in jail?
>>
>>8211168
it's not bad, they are both equally noble jobs with important functions to society. miners should have their medical needs tended to as well, especially long term
>>
>>8211168
i'm literally saying it's not. read the thread

>>8211173
but you could say the same for every guy not impregnating women. the reality is that someone's gonna do it if you don't.

>>8211176
cause you can't fuck women in jail and that's like ideal #1 for 97% of the male population

>>8211183
actually yeah i agree here
>>
>>8211201
>but you could say the same for every guy not impregnating women. the reality is that someone's gonna do it if you don't.

well yes, the point is that as technology has advanced the ratio of labor to material extraction has advanced, society has been able to develop specialization and with it occupations. mother is currently an occupation just as is teacher or farmer, though artificial wombs may change this so that the ones raising the children aren't the same as the ones giving birth to them, which is the same process of specialization
>>
>>8211201
>cause you can't fuck women in jail and that's like ideal #1 for 97% of the male population
So incel types might as well just ignore the law since they'd be just as well off in jail?
>>
>>8211223
ah alright, got it.
>>
File: tumblr_n3ngwjamGf1r87hgao2_1280.jpg (108KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3ngwjamGf1r87hgao2_1280.jpg
108KB, 620x620px
>>8211223
>incel types

i see what you did there.
being deprived of your freedom and raped by unattractive and violent members of society is a deterrent.
>>
>>8211242
I actually completely missed that that would be a pun
>>
>>8211258
I don't get it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC4OKWQIb2I
>>
>>8211265
"incel" = "involuntary celibate", people who can't get laid
"incel" = "in cell", i.e. someone who's locked up in prison
>>
>>8211275
god dammit
>>
>>8211272
Uh, this is the gender thread, not the economics thread?
>>
>>8211281
i don't even know what this thread is anymore
>>
>>8211281
i think most of the people here don't understand economics and it influences their views of gender
>>
>>8210838
>he doesn't think white birthrates are falling from preventative means
>>
>>8211290
People are using ``preventative means" because they do not currently consider reproduction to be beneficial.
>>
>>8210747

Gender dysphoria resulting from intersexed neurology is very real, and transitioning is easily the best treatment for it. There is ALSO a huge bubble of transtrenders, but I think very few of those people actually take HRT or get serious body mods, because 1) in their hearts they know that they are deluding themselves, and 2) most of these snowflakes are so fundamentally weak as people that they can’t bring themselves to make such a radical and permanent commitment, especially when even people with actual dysphoria so often balk at it. The idiots dumb enough to make themselves think otherwise deserve what they get.
>>
Some people relate to others better as women
>>
>>8210747
>people were taking primate hrt and even performing primitive grs at least as far back as ancient greece and trannies can be found around the world across varied cultures
Well it has certainly hung around a long time for "fad".
>>
>>8210758
Fun fact if you can stop overdosing on memes for a second; the actual theory of the hsts/agp dimorphism holds both groups as equally valid being treated with transition.

>>8210760
Yeah besides trannies being widespread in brown countries like india and thailand.

But we can't let any silly facts get in the way of your delusional boogeyman so you can feel like an oppressed underdog :^)
>>
>>8211050
>transitioning ?
>>
>>8212480
>Thailand
>brown
>>
>>8210888
If you don't want to go on hormones you're a trender you piece of shit.
God damn this is why I'm repressing so hard, I don't want to be lumped in with soft butch dykes who think they're not girls because they don't wear makeup every day

Fuck you.
>>
>>8212632
I'm going by /pol/ logic of "anyone not WHITE" since it was in response to claims that trannies are a plot to cause white genocide, of course, /pol/ usually argues and can't decide on what's really white either.
The less they have a more obvious "other" to attack the more they in-fight, bickering that so and so aren't REALLY white or only people from a certain region of so and so are white and back and forth like that.

The point being only a severely delusional victim complex big enough to give sjws a run for their money would lead you to believe that it's some plot to specifically target and eradicate white people.
>>
>>8213108
no true scotsman
>>
>>8213108
Stop being a faggot and see a professional, best case you move forward, worst case you can just walk away.

Until you do something you have no excuse to be bitching at others out of your own self-inflicted frustration.
>>
>>8213169
>everything that isn't white is brown
kys yourself
>>
>>8213188
So you're either just shitposting or fail at reading comprehension.
>>
>>8213204
They are literally Mongoloid Asians you mongoloid.
>>
I'm new so I must be missing something here.
>everybody supports generic movement that lets them be what they want
>but hates each other and doesn't think the others should be recognized
What's with the crabs in a bucket mentality? Not /lgbt/ but just literally everywhere that isn't straight and cis.

Just fucking do what you want and identify as what you want. I don't get the fighting.
>>
>>8213239
The internet has enabled sociopathy and aggression on an unprecedented scale

I don't think anyone acts like this in real life
>>
>>8210747
It's a real medical disorder and transition is the best treatment.

That said, transtrenders are definitely a thing, but transtrenders don't do anything permanent like hormones or surgery so they have nothing to regret other than possible social repercussions.
>>
>>8212450
Source? Genuinely curious, the only possible trans person I know of from antiquity is Elagabulus.
>>
>>8213244
I hope not. It's just weird trying to figure out who I am and then I try to talk to likeminded people and it's just infighting. The people I've talked to in real life aren't great inspirations, but they're happy and they agree with finding yourself and it works for them. I'm still confused about everything and believing the whole movement is just another way for people to try to make arbitrary groups to fight over power just makes me want to repress everything and stereotype the whole thing as a lost cause.
>>
If I passed I wouldn't it but I don't so I do
>>
>>8210747
Why not both?

It can be real and also be a fad. Mimicry has always been part of how humans organize culture.

For some people it will be a fad and for others it will be real.
>>
>>8211020
>>8211028
It's neither feminist or traditional, it's revisionist history.
>>
>>8210747
It is real, but it's been exploited by the Left so much it's just sad.

t. /pol/
>>
>>8211343
>MUH LAYDEEBRAIN
>>
>>8210747
> implying millennials are capable of experiencing regret
>>
File: sad tom1.jpg (31KB, 503x365px) Image search: [Google]
sad tom1.jpg
31KB, 503x365px
>>8210747
I've been with the same Tgirl for over a decade (beginning, middle & end of her transition) and she can't stand the 'trans chic' bullshit. One of biggest problem she saw is that a lot of young gayboys who just because they are very fey thought they were trans or are being pressured into thinking so by this new wave of thinking when they absolutely aren't. This is causing a big mess.

She is also pissed that this tumblr/sjw/pol-speak of thought doesn't think she is allowed to cross the finish line. She can't just be a woman, she's GOT to be a PROUD TRANSGENDER WOMAN and talk about it 24/7. She doesn't want that, especially after spending most of her adult life learning, doing & living everything she can to be passable.

But according to these kids? She's WRONG for that.
>>
>>8211300
> do not currently consider reproduction to be beneficial.
that's called genocide

example:
>i don't find blacks reproducing to be beneficial
that's called genocide

>hurrr but whites is because of choice!
that's called self genocide and border line self racism.

all in all i hope society implodes from this level of degeneracy.
>>
>>8214935
>my mental illness is more real than yours
>>
>>8215010
>if I attack others I won't have to think of my own inequities
>>
File: 1462549962980.jpg (49KB, 426x307px) Image search: [Google]
1462549962980.jpg
49KB, 426x307px
>the year 2027
>hormones have definitely done their part
>post ffs and srs
>voice training aced
>still look like a hon now and then but mostly just treated like a woman
>walk down the street, sunny summer day, life is fine
>babyfaced chad with conetits poking through shirt walks past
>"eyy you still a tranny? kek that shit's so fucking 10s you dipshit get with the times hon"
>>
>implying recognising fashion trends counts as having gaydar
>implying knowing if someones gay or a hipster is so important that you actually have to ask
>>
>>8210747
>Serious question do you think Transgenderism is real or just a social fad that is going to result in a lot of people regretting transitioning ?
por que no las dos?
>>
File: 1394554677410.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
1394554677410.gif
965KB, 498x266px
>>8210747
It's a fad like the bi trend, and it's not going away.
>>
>>8214935
When did she transition? Did she act like a girl as a kid before coming out? What was her first dressing as a girl?
>>
>>8214982
no that isnt called genocide
>>
>>8212480
>trannies
>widespread in India
>muh Hijras
No, just because you read about them doesn't mean they are "widespread".
>>
>>8215320
Plus they are a literal underclass in India, they aren't celebrated in the media like trannies in the west are.
>>
>>8212632
Calm the fuck down, Nguyen or whatever shit names you Thais have, just cause you're lighter than Africans doesn't mean you're white and not brown.
>>
>>8215384
I'm 100% European you literal nigger, if you think Thais are "brown" you need to get your eyes checked.
>>
>>8215437
Please tell me she's a boy.
>>
i think transgenderism is very real and a pretty serious thing that takes a lot to go through with.

i also think people are very much confusing "gender" with personality and/or sense of fashion.

There are people who don't dress or look like a woman in any way who are claiming trans purely because they like to be submissive.

that in itself isn't the worst thing in the world; i can stand for the definition of gender changing to how you prefer to present yourself sexually/physically.
the issue i have is when they try to claim biological sex is anything different than your reproductive equipment. I'm MtF trans and I will always admit that sexually i am male because im not going to pretend biological sex means anything more or less than which end of the pregnancy you're on
>>
>>8210747

Theres not really any hard neurological proof for it outside of chromosomal fuckups that are 1 in a million. Its just semi acceptable so people are gunning for it.

Not sure why there is an insistance on changing your outward appearance to match what everyone insists is a social construct either. And isnt it, by the same groups logic, appropriation?
>>
File: Diversity-2.jpg (23KB, 399x203px) Image search: [Google]
Diversity-2.jpg
23KB, 399x203px
>>8215077
It actually is as per UN definition of genocide:
>any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
If you blast white people with propaganda about not breeding and infertilize young whites by making them into trannies it's literally genocide.
>>
>>8215535
i think theres no neurological proof because john money only invented the concept of human gender like 50 years ago based on zero evidence himself.

but gender has become so accepted as reality since then that people are convinced its real, and once people are working within a false reality, you could totally get people with mental conditions that don't exist outside their reality.

Imagine being told (as a man) every single day that a "man" is someone who behaves the opposite of you in every way and that only women act like you from the day you were young. This conditioning will cause you to believe gender is a real thing, and will cause you to believe you are trans because you feel like a woman and that the only way to behave the way you want to behave is by becoming a woman.
>>
>>8210747
of course it's a fad

even before it became a fad it was such an obvious cry for attention

"oh nobody is paying attention to me maybe i'll put on girls clothes and cut off my penis!"
>>
I feel like I am tru trans and while seeing autism spread to the point of "omg my boy is femenine he must be trans " is definitely contributing to the large amount of kids wanting to transition, and of which some or a lot will regret it most likely leaving them infertile and shit like that.

Lol I'm all for it, its the first time ever that trans people are getting attention and are being talked about. So naturally we aren't understood and mostly are labeled as amazing and brave by the mainstream media. When being trans is a serious issue, it's not just "yaaass you go girl slay", these are serious changes we have to go through and people treating it like it's nothing will leave them to suffer the consequences.

I'm just hear waiting to see some really cute infertile guy in 10 talking about how he regretted transitioning and it's consequences because he was misdiagnosed as trans by his autistic pc parents
>>
>>8215025
thinking certain peoples feelings are invalid because they don't fit in your beliefs is the same
>>
File: 19201931.gif (150KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
19201931.gif
150KB, 245x320px
There has been plenty of trans people throughout history to prove that it's not a "social fad". But there's also been a lot of fads and people who mindlessly follow them throughout history too, and since trans is the new "cool" thing there might be some people who are doing it just for the fad (that were the "transtrender" term comes from).
Anyways, gender is a spook and materialistic nihilism made everything valid, so who cares.
>>
I transitioned back in the late 80s. There was nothing trendy about being trans back then. No regrets - it was the smartest thing I've done in my life.
>>
>>8213180
Except in this case its more calling a person who wasn't born or ever been to scotland not scottish.
>>
>>8216306
OK grandpa
>>
>>8216406
see
>>8215771
maybe not everybody wants to be binary

>>8216250
true
>>
>>8215039
Kek

>>8215588
>>8215736
I'm a truAGP so you'd think I'd be hopping on the tranny bandwagon in my 30s after years of repression. Im already a hon so I'm gonna just wait until the dust settles and there's more solid research on transition.
>>
>>8216587
>truAGP
???
>>
>>8210831
no it hasnt
>>
>>8210758
I could be considered a AGP, and honestly aging fucking terrifies me, Ive come to terms with the fact I`ll have to kill myself in a few years or so.
>>
What's an AGP?
>>
>>8216603
Ok i'm being ironic, in other words i'm an archetypal AGP.
>>
>>8213108
You're letting trenders keep you from transitioning? Seriously?

Stop being a fucking pussy and take the T man what the fuck. Don't let others influence your life like that!!
>>
>>8213108
Hon if you pass as a cis dude you won't be lumped in with no trenders.
>>
>>8211020
yes and?
>>
>>8215560
you're pulling the same shit as SJWs and using an uncommon definition (be it "systematic or organized oppression" or "preventing a group from reproducing, or from reproducing within the group") like it's the primary definition
no one uses "genocide" to mean "discouraging a group from reproducing"
they don't think of that word that way and you can't make them, so you sound like a fucking idiot to them
no one's *forcing* white people to do anything, and there's not even an organized or concerted effort to influence them
no one cares and you can't make them care
>>
>>8211134
do you not fucking know how childbirth works? the baby doesn't fucking slide out, the woman has to push it out, sometimes for hours
>>
>>8211286
hello Schooly
>>
>>8221943
>24 hours of pain is equivalent to a lifetime of constant work
ok kid, keep complaining about the only unpleasant thing you ever have to do
>>
>>8210747
>that pic
>"i can't tell the difference between queers and hipsters any more"
>"queers"
why
>>
>>8210747
To me, it seems like there's a solid basis for a chunk of it and a Large gooey mass of fad/people lost in the moment/Grass is always greener syndrome.

What proportions that works out to I have no clue.

Most movements have a shitload of posers, so I doubt the Trans thing is any different.
>>
theres transtrenders no doubt and I cant imagine it being a fad, I just cant see this shit going away anytime soon
>>
>>8210831
it wasn't them actually being trans, it was just them having to disguise as males to do careers that were men only etc
>>
File: YsbKHg1.gif (1MB, 275x252px) Image search: [Google]
YsbKHg1.gif
1MB, 275x252px
>>8224695
these mutations occur at about the same rate in all populations, across cultures, throughout time.
it is not a trend, it is a physical reality.
yes, some people may pretend to be trans when they are not because they want to be cool.
but they will not adopt a trans lifestyle for the long-term.
the same thing happens with people pretending to be lesbian in college because it makes them seem interesting.
and people get piercings and tattoos and mimic other tribal behaviors because they think it makes them authentic.
in the long run, though, the piercings are annoying, not very attractive and hard to explain to the other soccer moms so they eventually get removed.
tattoos get lasered or hidden with makeup.
trying to say trans is nothing more than a fad ignores the reality that hundreds of thousands of people face.
do you think they choose to feel discombobulated in their own body?
no.
it is a result of structural changes to the brain during fetal development that we don't entirely understand.
it is not a trend.
educate yourself.
>>
>>8224823
is that pic shia labeouf dressed as gallagher?
>>
File: 389092_1.jpg (222KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
389092_1.jpg
222KB, 590x590px
>>8224823
>>8224967

i mean
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.