[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm on hormones since Feb 22nd, 2017, and I'm unsure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: profilepic401042017 100922 AM.jpg (128KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
profilepic401042017 100922 AM.jpg
128KB, 465x465px
So I'm on hormones since Feb 22nd, 2017, and I'm unsure if my hormone dosage is too low and the technique also seems off to me. I live in Germany and my endocrinologist told me that injections aren't normally prescribed here and that pills are "too risky". I'm on 3.6mg Estradiol gel called "Gynokadin" and 5mg Androcur since April 17th, before then I used 2.4mg Gynokadin and 10mg Androcur.
Is my doctor talking bullshit? And if so, does anyone know a decent endocrinologist in the Stuttgart area that prescribes me injections or at least decent pills? Because all I get are old fucks that don't even remotely look like women telling me that my doctor is the best around and that "gel worked for them".
Will also share blood test results if needed.
Pic related, that's me.
>>
>>8208768
>Will also share blood test results if needed.
Those are the most important in determining whether dosage is adequate.
>>
>>8208768
You belong on reddit r/MtF and r/transpassing, not here. Leave now before 4chan crushes your soul and convinces you to commit suicide.
>>
>>8208791
Alright. Last blood test was on April 7th, and my Estradiol was 99pg/ml, Prolactin 15.6ng/ml, Testosterone 0.27ng/ml and Androgen index was 2.7
If anything more is needed, I'm happy to share it
>>
>>8208768
You do look nice, which is proof of your Germanic heritage, and nice style, but not your hormones. Have you ever had your hormones measured?
Cis Female reference range
for T is 0,8 nmol/L
for E is 179,9 - 1 068,3 pmol/l

Are you sure your Androcur dose is 5 or 10 mg? That seems EXTREMELY low, it's 1/10 of Standartendosis.

Injections are not standard in Europe, they are prescribed in America. Do you have any excluding conditions which would not allow pills to be prescribed? Major liver damage vs. Androcur, history of thromboembolic disorder, Factor VII. Leiden mutation, smoking vs. Estrimax.
>>
>>8208768
>>8208822
In a month or two you should be on a double of estradiol dosage. Other than that, everything's okay.
>>
>>8208843
Cypro is very, very strong. I'm on 12,50mg (1/4 pill). 12,50mg of cypro = 50mg of spiro. 25mg of cypro = 100mg of spiro and max dosage, 50mg of cypro = 200mg of spiro.
>>
>>8208843
OP here, my doctor said something about thrombosis, but I'm still on Androcur pills. She just refuses to give me Estradiol pills...
>>
>>8208822
Your blood work seems fine vs. cisfemale ranges, if I did the conversion correctly. Your T almost matches a post-orchi MtF, your E is in the middle of the cisfem range, and your progesterone is not worrying. You also look like you're progressing nice.

Even though pills would be far superior to cream. Do you have any medical contraindications to pills?
>>
>>8208768
That's why too little Cypro and gels have almost no absorption past the stratum cornium of your skin.

Your regimen is nearly suffer pills and you might continue to masculinized on it
>>
>>8208905
OP here, as I said, my doctor just refuses to give pills to anyone simply because it's damaging to the liver. I don't know a single trans person here that doesn't visit this endocrinologist and they all take the gel.
>>
>>8208843
They have basically no estrogen so it never could Supress t, that means even ten androcour is way too low. 25 is the bare minimum in no estrogen regimens.
>>
>>8208900
To avoid thrombosis as a contraindication I recommend you have yourself genetically tested against Factor VII. Leiden mutation. A negative test would prove her wrong, and you could ask for pills after that. Also you would need to quit smoking.

>>8208884
In yurop, 50-100 mg is typically prescribed... 25 mg here is considered a low dose.
>>
>>8208922
But isn't Androcur like "the" testosterone killer and the best thing available?
>>
>>8208900
Your incompetent hack probably gives patients contraceptives and those cause thrombosis at ten times the rate because they're xeno estrogens.

It's possible they gave you placebos because they want you to finish your male development. Euro care seems to have a policy of forcing all trans patients to finish their growth completely.
>>
>>8208925
I don't smoke, never did, although my family sadly does.
I want to move out, but apartment prices here are so ridiculously high that I need a proper job to even be able to pay rent
>>
>>8208934
If you have no estrogen in your system then you get no signals to Supress hormone production. At those low levels you T will still be high enough that plenty can still outcompete the far less numerous cypro and still bind to receptors
>>
>>8208921
Cypro is damaging to the liver, Estrimax isn't. That's why you need quarterly blood tests to assure liver function, and semi-annual ultrasound exams. Also, while on cypro, please refrain from drinking. (Not with your dose, but still cut back a bit.)
>>
>>8208938
But what the fuck should I do then? I want to save what little there still is to save!
>>
>>8208945
>>8208922
Her bloodwork seems fine, she has enough estrogen in her system to feminize, and her T is in the low female range.

>>8208934
Yes, it is. And it's also a weak progestagen. But it's banned in the US because of high liver damage.

>>8208921
Run. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
>>
>>8208952
Ask him for a blood test on hormone levels and it comes up bad then ask him. Ask him if he's deliberately giving placebos given just how masculine and massive his other victims became.

Also, just as a backup start stockpiling Meds from online pharmacies.
>>
>>8208952
Your bloodwork is fine, and for a girl at 2 months, you look nice. You need to change endos. That's all.
>>
>>8208973
It isn't banned they use it for Diane 35 and other women's contraceptives along with xenoestrogens that actually do cause blood clots
>>
>>8208768

What age did you start, anyway?
>>
>>8208980
>Ask him for a blood test on hormone levels
Have your American healthcare given you brain damage?
>>
>>8208768
You gave ne a hardon
>>
>>8208992
I was 18 on February 22nd (the first day of hormones), I'm 19 since April 7th
>>
>>8208980
Well, that is what I did, my blood test results are one of the first few replies.
>>
>>8208768 , please don't listen to

>>8208913
>>8208922
>>8208945
>>8208980
^her. She's spreading misinformation, because she just compared your Dosis to the Standartendosis. It's very low compared to that, but your bloodwork is fine. Your endo is an incompetent hack, but somehow you still have no T in you, and a nice level of E.
>>
>>8209029
Great, my endocrinologist is incompetent. But I don't know where else to go... Should I wait until the French elections are over and when Macron wins get an Endocrinologist in Strasburg? I just need an Endocrinologist somewhere near Stuttgart since everyone just links me to this hack. It's Dr. Sandra Müller from MEDICOVER btw, if anyone is interested
>>
Bump? I really need some help guys...
>>
>>8209104
Your endo is incompetent, BUT your bloodwork is fine, which is all that matters! So keep up your current dose, but move around in the community, and around (Germany is a Western country, so discrimination against Transsexuellen is a crime), try to get an endocrinologist either covered by your insurance, or not. Stuttgart is a city, so I don't think there's only one endocrinologist in the entire city. So:
> DON'T PANIC
> Keep up your dose
> Keep up with the exams and bloodwork
> Search for another endocrinologist, even if he/she doesn't have any experience with Transsexuellen.
> Get a negative DNA exam result for Leiden Mutation.
Get on E pills...
>>
>>8209104

gels (if combined with patches) are fine by the way, and much more effective and less damaging than pills, provided you have those 2 combined.

as for cypro, it seems to work for you, you don't need anymore, however keep on checking those T levels all 3 month, I was on 25mg for 1.5 years while my T suddenly spiked from low end to mid range female levels, now I'm on 37.5mg, and the levels stay in mid range.

switch to injections if possible for best results

mit freundlichen grüssen, der bergjude
>>
>>8209647
Gels don't and patches only work because they use dmso
>>
>hides chin
Looking good, hun
>>
>10mg Androcur.
>5mg Androcur
What the fuck? That's too low.

You should be taking at least 25mg.
>>
>>8208905
>99pg/ml is cisfem range
MtF's should have ranges between 150-250 because they don't get menstrual cycles. 99pg/ml isn't optimal at all
>>
>>8209960
But her T levels are fine... why dose she need more Androcur?
>>
File: IMG_20170401_043957.jpg (967KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_043957.jpg
967KB, 2448x3264px
>>8209950
Why is everyone so fixed on my chin? It doesn't hide much, it was either hiding my chin a little or having a weird pose
Have another pic of me showing my chin if that makes you happy
>>
>>8209999
Nice quads.
That's why I increased my Estradiol dosage from 2.4 to 3.6mg Gynokadin gel, to increase my Estradiol level.
What's the normal range for testosterone? I know my levels there are fine, but is it on the higher or lower end?
>>
>>8208768
Hormones aren't going to change everything about you. Some day you will be an old fuck to someone too. What you need is bone surgery and hairline adjustment to avoid that.
>>
>>8213509
It's less about being an old fuck and more about looking like a dude.
Also, bone surgery? I thought stuff like that is impossible...
>>
>>8213571
That's what the cissies will tell you.
>>
>>8213575
I really want a shoulder reduction, ribcage size reduction and I wish I was smaller, is that possible?
I want to wait until a few years of HRT before considering FFS.
>>
>>8213585
Only reshaping your face is possible.

Hormones wont change your skeletal shape in less than several decades.
>>
>>8213593
Hormones /will never/ change your skeleton shape
>>
>>8213593
So why do I need those surgeries then? My face is already really androgynous and I really want to see HRT results first before considering FFS
>>
>>8213595
Yes skeletons do change but it is a very slow process with very small change.
>>
>>8213604
Pure ideology *sniff*
>>
>>8213600
Your face isn't androgynous it's just young. As you get older it will look less young or in your mind what you think is androgynous will become less so.
>>
>>8213611
But I'm on HRT, that will make me look like a girl in the long run, right?
>>
>>8213610
You can probably find something about it on google if you look for comparison studies from youth to old age. If it's that important to you then you could spend the time looking it up.
>>
>>8213619
The point is that the changes aren't significant enough to mimic a female skeleton
>>
>>8213616
No it wont because you never had the body of a girl it will just feminize your current body. You still get older and as you get older the chubbiness in your face goes away. That chubbiness smooths out the bone structure underneath which is more prominent for male skulls.
>>
>>8213628
Can I prevent this? Is FFS the only way?
>>
>>8213624
No they're not but I never said they were. Even if they were you would need to wait decades so if OP is 22 now it will be a wait until they're middle age.
>>
>>8213634
OP here, I'm 19.
>>
>>8213631
It's the only reliable way. From your pictures it looks like your worst feature is your large and flat jaw.
>>
>>8213650
But after FFS, I'm in the clear, right?
>>
>>8213639
The point is you will be much older and the difference is insignificant, a few years doesn't matter.
>>
>>8213653
If you get surgery then you might need revisions later on in life to pull your tissue tighter or add more fat in the right places. It's the same with normal plastic surgery.
>>
>>8208768
I msged u on okcupid, Im from Stuttgart too and saw you on there :P
I go to Dr. Bacher, Endokrinologie im Zentrum. Youd probably need to wait 10 months for the initial appointment tho.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.