/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bisexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: bisexual_flag.png (894B, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual_flag.png
894B, 1024x640px
So, what's the common belief about bisexuals? does bisexuality exist or is it "just a phase" and are bisexuals really shunned by the rest of the LGBT community?
>>
Everyone is bisexual.
>>
Bisexuality obviously exists. The people who say otherwise are memeing you. That said, there's a number of stereotypes about us as heartbreakers. Sure, there's a few bad eggs, but we're not all incapable of monogamy.
>>
>>8207905
This. I'm bi and I just want a healthy monogamous relationship with who the hell ever. As long as you're not a prick, idiot, and bridge troll you're the ideal partner.
>>
>>8207864
I rather consider myself as pansexual but I suppose that still answers your question.
>>
>>8207864
For me, the phase was thinking I was gay.

That said, I can't see how someone could ever have a right down the line preference when it comes to having an emotional connection with someone.

While I am sexually attracted to males and females in equal parts (though usually switch between preference rather than it being constant), I could never see myself having a long term relationship with a woman. I just don't connect with them as well as with men.

What's hard for bi people I guess is finding someone who feels the same. I'm lucky to have a bi partner but bi/straight or bi/gay never seems to work in the long run.
>>
Bisexuality exists, but many times it seems like they are ridiculed because many says that they are bisexual and then find out their gay. This becomes a stereotype that is carried on and therefore many don't wan't to date bisexuals.

>>8208329
>bi/straight or bi/gay never seems to work in the long run.

Why do you think that? Polyamory aside.
>>
How do you get teh ladies as bi? I mean, both lesbians and straight women get easily insecure about it. Wish there was more bi chicks!
>>
>>8207864
My girlfriend is bi, I'm les. I love her a lot. I'm like 98% sure she's not gonna cheat on me. I don't shun bi people or anything, but I don't blame the people who don't want to risk having their heart broken in that particular way.
>>
>>8208747
Are you both cis?
>>
>>8208776
Yes.
>>
>>8208652
don't tell them
>>
>>8208253
>considering yourself memesexual
>>
>>8207864
1. Desperate with no standards aka all of the bisexuals on 4chan
2. Perverts aka the bisexuals who I've had sex with
3. In denial self loathing faggots
>>
>>8210185
Oh I forgot
4. Attention seeking white basic bitches
>>
>>8207864
>does bisexuality exist

Are you literally asking this question in 2017?

Fuck off. Troll.
>>
>>8207874
>/thread
>>
>>8207864
I still find some females attractive, as well as males, but only androgynous individuals. I prefer small breats on females, as well as masculine men don't appear attractive to me.
>>
File: le current year.jpg (325KB, 531x989px) Image search: [Google]
le current year.jpg
325KB, 531x989px
>>8210531
>>
>>8210195
tecnically every girl can say she is something she is not just for attention,not only biscums.
>>
>>8210185
>>8210195
And how many actually seek attention?
>>
>>8207864
It's definitely real. It's a stage for some people who are slowly coming out as gay.

I'm a man who has been attracted to men and women since I was a teen. I don't know how that could possibly be anything aside from bisexuality.
>>
>>8211956
>>8211956

if it's possible for men to like women, and for men to like men, then how in the fucking world with 7.5 billion people is it impossible for at least one man to like BOTH?

You are fucking filth. I hate you so much. Burn yourself alive.
>>
>>8212751

Don't even respond to these trolls. Questioning the existence of bisexuality is itself literally insane. You're just giving them the credit that the question is even legitimate at all.
>>
>>8208652

Easy, don't ever be open about it.

Straight women are repulsed by the idea of a man who has sex with other men.
>>
>>8208652

well all women in reality are bisexual so don't worry about it
>>
File: ullaqld.jpg (64KB, 666x570px) Image search: [Google]
ullaqld.jpg
64KB, 666x570px
>>8212786
I like fucking asses as much as the next faggot here but your argument is shit.

>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WHITE MALE
>THIS IS THE YEAR OF PROGRESS
>IT'S LITERALLY THIS YEAR
>>
>>8212822
>Straight women are repulsed by the idea of a man who has sex with other men.
They're not repulsed. They constantly ship male characters in fanfics. They just don't see a bisexual male as a viable mate.

I don't know why.
>>
>>8212835
literally the definition of repulsion
>>
>>8212839
I've always heard "repulsed" used as synonym for "disgusted."
>>
I'm a bisexual traditionalist woman in a heterosexual relationship. I think I see sometimes the idea that bisexual women are not really attracted to women, just want attention. Or that bisexual people who choose not to date the same gender are just the same as straight people. Its silly.

I heard it goes the other way for bisexual males but whatever.
>>
>>8213136
Have you been with women too?
>>
I think I may be bi but I really don't want to fuck guys. Its weird.
>>
>>8215281
i'm feeling the same thing. I don't know what to believe anymore. I've had really intense interactions with guys, feels just like when i'm crushing on a girl, adrenaline and all that good shit. but gay sex just don't appeal to me. I think i'm fucked up.
>>
>>8208747
>My girlfriend is bi, I'm les
have you ever felt bothered that you're gf is attracted to something that probably turns you off greatly? Do you ever feel insecure about her attraction to men?

Honest question. Back in high school I could picture myself perfectly dating a bi girl, but 4chan has filled me with doubts and insecurities about it.
>>
It exists, but it's sometimes used by confused people to label themselves.
>>
>>8216028
Yes, actually, it bothers me quite a bit. I even had a nightmare once that she was fucking some dude. She says a lot of things though that make me feel like she's serious about me and just me, but still.
>>
>>8212828

the anon is right though even asking the question if bisexuality exists is completely retarded
>>
Any bisexuals in a triad relationship here?
>>
>>8221776
I'm in two FWB+ relationships. both of them are female and love each other, and I'm MtF. In the past I was in a triangle with a married couple. Their youngest daughter was two months older than me. I've had otehr poly relationships.
>>
>>8225546
>In the past I was in a triangle with a married couple. Their youngest daughter was two months older than me.
awkward. greentext.
>>
>>8212835
Women don't like the idea of more competition. To them, it's bad enough they have to worry about other women, but if they have to worry about men, too? They can't handle it.
>>
>>8207864
>want to fuck women and be fucked by men

Am I weird?
>>
>>8225546
Yup
>Lover to a middle class married couple.
>Met at a bar when I was flirting with the wife.
>Top both of them.
>Their kid, made prior to our relationship, calls me 'Uncle'.
>Live separately from them, but, will spend whole weeks at their house.
>>
>>8221776
>>8225617
Sorry, was meant for one above.
>>
>>8207864
Meh, I sometimes pick crosdressers and twinky asians to suck my dick. But I honestly don't waste a lot of effort on them. Like I would waste hours and hours courting a 6/10 female and it would be interesting and exciting over courting some passable CD/trans slut or some decent looking faggot.
>>
File: Porsche_550_Spyder_parked.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Porsche_550_Spyder_parked.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>8225572
tl:dr 1 post version
>I lived in a cheap private bedroom, shared kitchen and bath type apartment
>paparazzi photographed me just outside my bedroom door
>gf was in my bed on other side of door
>we freak out
>end up breaking up with wonderful beautiful model
>we didn't want to break up
>it was highly likely somebody would soon figure out I was only 16
>that could have badly damaged her career
>we both didn't want that to happen
>friend offers me a trip on her family yacht to take my mind off the breakup
>to also get away from the paparazzi still camped out on my apartment steps
>7 ladies & me on trip
>borrowed passport
>traveling as daughter of one of the other ladies
>I look female if I dress feminine
>wearing high cut one piece maillot on yacht
>briefly meet husband of couple as we dock
>borrow dress & fox shrug for dinner
>the dresses I brought were all to skimpy for that classy of a restaurant
>change and go dancing after dinner
>he shows up at disco
>asks me to dance
>treats me like a lady in all the right ways
>dance and chat the night away
>go home with him
>yes he knew I was a boy who wanted to be a girl
>excellent sex
>sleep together
>bath together
>more excellent sex
>brunch
>limo ride back to the group I was traveling with
>spend afternoon loungeing around pool
>finding out who I went home with
>scrape jaw off floor
>kinda in shock
>fly home
>talk with him a number of times on the phone
>two weeks later
>take trip to see him again
>we stay on a yacht
>getting to know him better
>two weeks later
>stay @ hotel with him
>watch F1 race
>really falling in love
>two weeks later
>see psychiatrist he found
>get prescribed hormones
>I'd been trying to find a doc since I was 14
>meet @ his farm where he took me the first night
>he starts paying for my flights
>I finally get my own passport
>get to meet his wife during a trip
>we hit it off very well
>repeat for a few more trips
>getting to know her very well
>we also fall in love
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.