[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian domestic violence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1078.jpg (89KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1078.jpg
89KB, 900x598px
Why? Why is it such a meme among lesbaybays? And why they defend, even praise the wifebeaters, even if they happen to be victims themselves? After asking for help, no less.
Why don't they just shut their pretty little mouths and take the belt since yeah, teh gf is totally sorry and loves her 4evah and everyone makes mistakes and she totally deserved it anyway?
Yes, if you turn around and bite the helping hand, you have chosen your miserable fate. Stop blaming me for your mistakes.
>sry for rant
>>
>>8206588
Are you new to this board or are you Cis?
>>
>>8206850
Not new, just stirring discussion. I'm cis though, and?
>>
>>8206588
>why they defend, even praise the wifebeaters, even if they happen to be victims themselves?

For disproving gender stereotypes, of course.
>>
>>8206588

That's just what beaten women are like.
>>
>>8206588
>And why they defend, even praise the wifebeaters, even if they happen to be victims themselves?

Lesbians are very emitional and passionate.

Their violent acts against their partners are just signs of how much they care about them and their relationship.

It's really quite heartwarming.
>>
>>8206588
At least it's woman on woman and not man on woman
>>
>>8209741
Too true!

If a man beats a woman it's a crime, but if a woman beats a woman it's totally acceptable.

What a healthy attitude!
>>
>>8209741
>T. Damaged goods lesbo

How many teeth are you missing.
How often do you wear sunglasses indoors?
How often do you 'accidently fall down some stairs'?
>>
>>8209741
Here come the domestic violence apologists!
>>
>>8206588
Higher rates of reporting between lesbians. Women who are not socialized like men (don't hit girls). Should not come as a surprise. Worryingly high, but it's not like all women are destined to punch their girlfriend in the face at some point.
>>
Most progressive thread on /lgbt/
>>
>>8206588
Stockholm syndrome.
>>
I fucking wish my girlfriend would beat the shit out of me and keep me in line. It'd be good for me.
>>
File: haram.jpg (116KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
116KB, 531x471px
>>8209895
I, for one, encourage beating up women
>>
Because Straight cis men fetishize lesbianism, and straight cis men rule the world.

They aren't gonna let their fapbait be demonized, bar a few HIGHLY religious weirdos.

Lesbians are protected despite being human garbage, and they'll never face criticism because they are the ruling classes pet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.