[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's this hairstyle called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: naruto_sakura0008.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_sakura0008.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
I know, I know, meme animu, but I wanted to try this in my natural hair color and don't know what to tell a stylist or wig shop :/

Questions-you'd-already-know-the-answer-to-if-you-grew-up-female general I guess?
>>
File: SUCCura.jpg (40KB, 495x900px) Image search: [Google]
SUCCura.jpg
40KB, 495x900px
>>
its going to look like shit
>>
>>8202734
>i'm a cis girl

Wait what? That wouldn't have been my first guess lol
>>
>>8202734
>calls herself WtJ
>obviously isn't transitioning
ebin meme
>>
>>8202758
well if you want to be serious about it, Sam and Fluttershy may not consent to Sakura modifying the body to suit her internal ethnicity
>>
>>8202736
But what's it called?
>>
>>8202844
its just a straight part with a headband you autist
>>
>>8202857
Side part? Thanks. I didn't know what that hair down the sides was called. I guess u gotta use hair spray to keep it up so it doesn't go all Cher and look creepy.
>>
File: tumblr_nujn2hHMLB1uwzzhgo1_500.png (207KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nujn2hHMLB1uwzzhgo1_500.png
207KB, 500x375px
>>8202857
uhm, I'll have you know that's a hitaiate, NOT a headband!!!!
I spent 20 years in the ninzya academy (I had to repeat a few years, don't bully) and I take great offense when people like you don't respect my culture
I'm a proud genin and I won't take any of your shit, believe it
>>
>>8202920
its going to show off your most clockable features just fyi
>>
>>8202857
And srsly you saw that second post and mine jumped out as the autistic one?
>>
>>8202935
OK, thanks for the warning! Passgen had people sitting on girls with bangs so I wondered what to do instead.
>>
>>8203002
bangs are fine but cut them just enough to show brows (pluck brows of course)
>>
>>8203002
*shitting
>>
>>8202758
how do you WtJ transition?
>>
I used to do something like this in high school with a bandana, its really hard to use a thin toothed comb to pull your hair out from under the top and it looks like she has low pigtails underneath there. What a pain in the ass.

Then you have to use a comb to hold your part up while you spray underneath so it looks like that lesbian boy band bowl cut shit. You have no idea how bad this would look if you did it IRL.
>>
>>8203187
>low pigtails underneath there.

Oh that's her jacket.

Yea still, just avoid anime hair.
>>
>>8203002
Also bangs are fine, they're not "in" right now and I suppose I see now why that would be the case since they conveniently hide your brow and look weebish in general, but I look like garbage without them curled, and have no brow at all. I like to taper the sides and curl them so it doesn't look like a wig. Bangs can be done right, but it takes effort.
>>
File: Xiahn.png (617KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Xiahn.png
617KB, 615x409px
>>8203143
Like him.
>>
>>8202734
she looks like a guy.
>>
>>8207391
micheal jackson was first BtW transiction.
>>
>>8202734
no cis girl refers to herself as "cis girl"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.