[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know for sure if you pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ootu0fpJaW1rl04amo1_500.gif (631KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ootu0fpJaW1rl04amo1_500.gif
631KB, 499x374px
How do I know if I actually pass or if people are just being nice to me? Not going to post a pic, but I'll list some evidence for and against.

for:
-been hit on by several guys who call themselves straight
-an SJW once told me that I "shouldn't speak about trans issues because I'm not trans"
-female friends once started talking to me about their period like I would be able to relate
-ex-marine dude in one of my classes has occasionally said transphobic stuff right to my face. he always seems to expect me to laugh afterward like he just told a funny joke
-whenever I'm playing an online game, people on my team often go "oh shit, there's a girl on our team"
-posted my face in a rate thread on /soc/, and people gave me a 10/10. earlier in the thread, the same posters called out another trans woman, so I doubt they were just being nice to me

neutral:
-guys seem to look at me when I go out. this could be because they're checking me out or because they're clocking me
-when I had shorter hair, one classmate thought I was a guy at first, but started apologizing profusely when another classmate pointed out his error. everyone was laughing at him and making fun of him for thinking that. I should also point out that he's a hardline right winger, and would have no reason to start properly gendering me if he actually clocked me

against:
-got misgendered once by a barista at Starbucks, but that was also back when I had shorter hair
-got misgendered by a guy playing CS:GO, but that was when I was on LSD and kept saying shit like "woah dude this gun is pink and shit"
>>
>>8200766
cool
>>
>>8200766
if you pass then you don't need to write thinkpieces about how you pass
>>
>How do I know if I actually pass or if people are just being nice to me?
Major life spoilers: It's always the latter.
>>
>>8200766
Met a guy in a London cafe, across the street an alternative night club was closing, the guy turned to me and said he could spot a tranny in the crowds of people walking home, he pointed to a few and laughed, then him and his friend argued whether an eastern European girl was trans, he asked for my opinion, I said shes totally eastern European, I know my trannies, she had large brows but they looked eastern european female.

I went along with his spot the tranny game for a further 15 minutes, we got along, the guy started to like me.

Then I asked him if I looked trans, he inspected my face and said absolutely not, then I dropped the bomb, said I'm trans, the dude went white as a sheet and you could cut the dead silence and awkwardness with a knife, after 30 seconds of silence and him staring off into the distance I burst out laughing saying how amazing this awkwardness is and that he made my night, he was speechless up until I left the cafe.
>>
>>8201313
How do I accomplish this
>>
>>8200875
this. you will never pass to yourself because you will always be a tranny. the sooner you can accept that the easier life will be
>>
File: 1438752413183.jpg (167KB, 799x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1438752413183.jpg
167KB, 799x1280px
>>8201350
Having a huge amount of confidence in yourself and to not give a shit about there fear of outing yourself to prove a point. that's why that anon loved the awkward feeling it brought. they knew what was going to happen and went with it to prove a point that you can't easily clock trans people who pass.
>>
>>8200766
>How do I know if I actually pass
Ask a child.
Or a Dutch.
>>
>tfw hug boxing hurts more than the truth

Just looked through some other mtf forums.
Are they hug boxing or are they hug boxing?
Telling people they pass all the time, no advice given, people in their 30ties 4ties and 50ties will aaaaaaaaallllllll pass after HRT magix
>>
>>8201786
>they knew what was going to happen and went with it to prove a point that you can't easily clock trans people who pass.

Mostly right, I also took it that far to stroke my own ego and to put a rather confident guy in his place by showing I can play him from the beginning.

I mean, he tried to attract a trans girl by mocking trans girls, the opportunity was there for total embarrassment so I took it.

I've been in situations similar in the past, I like to play around with being trans in a social setting, but nothing as perfect as that had happened before.
>>
>>8202114
How do you pass so well? How old are you?
>>
You don't pass. It's a myth perpetuated by the delusional and the gullible. Hopeless souls with a relatively simple wish that can never be achieved outside of staged ideal conditions.
>>
>>8202606
t, hon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.