[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is trying to turn this into a thing. How do we feel about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493552653862.jpg (112KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493552653862.jpg
112KB, 319x480px
I don't know if I should be concerned or find it funny
>>
>It's left hand
>Alt-right confrim
>>
I'm concerned that transgenderism has been so overwhelmed by the left it's now equated with non-binaryism.

Fuck progressives. I'm going to be lynched by the people I agree with because they couldn't keep their degeneracy under control.
>>
Wow I'm so scared
>>
>>8200582
I wouldn't say that completely.. I feel like the people we agree with on the issue of transgender vs nonbinary are very aware that we exist and are chill with us. The people to worry about are the left who don't see us having any differences than the guy with crazy facial face but he likes dresses so we call them "they". As long as you're trying to pass hard enough, I don't think that much of the right hate us anymore. Idk, it's almost like that weird phase when republicans were opening up to the gays slowly in 2010ish but they obviously still hated the flamboyant loud gay that hit on every man in sight. I think we're at that point.
>>
>>8200526
There's a rumor going around that the sign 'bunny ears' is actually an insult for cuckolds called 'cuckold horn'.

Apparently, raising your middle and forefinger is so easy that it means a lot of stuff.
>>
>>8200526
Please don't ruin the victory sign.
>>
>>8200582
Or fuck degenerate extremists and their need to voice their shitty opinion
>>
>>8200754

So... fuck progressives
>>
>>8200582
im /pol/ and i would hate trannies if i didnt come to /lgbt/ and learn that you arent so bad or that you are different to these people
but you are probably gonna end up getting lynced by people who don't know any better if you keep getting connected with these people
>>
Can't blame them. The left is hurling everything but the kitchen sink out of the window calling it a secret hate symbol.
>>
>>8200582
Move to fucking Russia, then, ungrateful matt.
>>
>>8200793
>im /pol/

No you're not. You're a dumb kid who at one time in his life was capable of wonder, and who now has learned the pleasure of feeding his youth into a low-level addiction. It could be /pol/, or alcohol, or reality TV or anything else. It happens to be /pol/ but that doesn't make you a /pol/ person at heart. It makes you a generic loser who happens to have chosen /pol/ as his location at which to practice losing.
>>
Find it funny. It's a joke. They did the same with the 'ok' hand signal, and they actually managed to convince a few people it actually meant white power. They're just making fun of people who look too much into innocent things to find something to be mad at.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.