[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one who gets hard while playing this game? tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: sim3.jpg (199KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sim3.jpg
199KB, 1024x768px
Am i the only one who gets hard while playing this game? tfw not a wife in a nuclear family.
>>
creep
>>
File: 1402180001879.gif (892KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1402180001879.gif
892KB, 640x360px
>>8198631

iktf

>tfw AGP and used to get hard to being a girl in my PC games
>>
>>8198857
>used to
Because you get wet instead now or because transition stuck a knife in the being a girl thing?
>>
File: 497764137.jpg (27KB, 526x393px) Image search: [Google]
497764137.jpg
27KB, 526x393px
>>8198879

Because all it does now is make my heart hurt.
>>
>>8198882
Ow...
>>
>>8198882
How so, anon?
>>
File: original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1.jpg (21KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1.jpg
21KB, 317x400px
>>8198894
>>8198930

I used video games during my youth as a way to cope with repression and I didn't have a real social life. I was basically already a neckbeard who lives with his parents just that I still had to go to school. So the prospect of having to continue to spend the rest of my life as I did back then, in a quiet room by myself playing games as an escapist fantasy to live the life I want saddens me so deeply.
>>
>>8199016
How is life now?
>>
File: 1385403073131.jpg (90KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1385403073131.jpg
90KB, 1024x576px
>>8199049

It's more sharply unpleasant and painful than it was in my youth. My emotions were simply muted back then, except for the times when the day would end and I would find myself crying all alone in the dark.

The situation has gotten more bleak since I've realized I will never pass. Before, I was ignorant and thought there was some vague hope, or that getting to see all the technological advances humanity will make over the course of my lifetime and the media that would be made in that time as well were too interesting a proposition turn down. Coming across attractive women fills me with envy. Seeing photos of my female cousins enjoying life and their youth saddens me. Receiving reminders of religion embitters me. Reading about early transitioners makes me feel like I have been wounded. Having to help my father when he's been the main cause of my suffering irritates me instantly. Remembering my past brings up regret.
>>
>>8199233
AGP is a hard life. What do you get off to now?

>Receiving reminders of religion embitters me.
Why?
>>
File: 1407774617879.jpg (99KB, 556x675px) Image search: [Google]
1407774617879.jpg
99KB, 556x675px
>>8199275

>What do you get off to now?

Masturbate to the idea of having sex and to having a female body.

>Why?

My father was the key to my repression, but you could see religion, specifically the one I was raised in, Catholicism, as the lock. Without its influence I might have transitioned anyway. Though my father being open minded to LGBT would have been the better change to make to the past than removing the religious influence entirely.
>>
>>8199356
>Masturbate to the idea of having sex and to having a female body.
With what props, if not vidya?

>My father was the key to my repression,
How so?

How did Catholicism influence repression too?
>>
>>8199233
How old are you now? What makes you think you can't pass?

>early transitioners
how early?
>>
File: 1414271741816.jpg (121KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1414271741816.jpg
121KB, 768x1024px
>>8199394

>With what props, if not vidya?

Six foot tall teddy bear for sex, pictures or my own imagination for female body.

>How so?

See >>8198788.

>How did Catholicism influence repression too?

If you've been here for some time you've probably read it. In 7th grade I was doing catechism classes for confession, the second of 7 sacraments, which follows baptism. The purpose of confession is to clear your conscience of the sins you've committed and reconcile in your relationship with God, allowing you to spiritually partake in later sacraments. It's the only sacrament besides baptism which forgives sins. A girl asked the catechist a question about whether it was a sin to wish you were born differently. Since I had wanted to be a girl since childhood, obviously I paid strict attention to her answer. She said that it was a sin. She also said at some point that if you intentionally withhold a sin none of the confession is valid and it's another sin, but if you happen to forget any, those are forgiven as long as you were honest about what came to mind that you also feel guilty about. So that left me feeling extremely guilty for a very long time. I would have also confronted my father at 13 when my frustration had built up if not for the commandment to "Honor your mother and father."

>>8199403

>How old are you now?

22 and I started HRT at 20.

>What makes you think you can't pass?

See >>8198795.

>how early?

As late as 16 in some cases, but more commonly at or under 14. It depends on the level of success they've had, clearly.
>>
>>8198631
I remember Sims 3 having waaaaaaaaaaaay better graphics than that.

Sims 4 dropped custom recolors ;_;
>>
>>8198631
I mean you can download a nsfw mod
>>
I read that as plays hard to get and was confused by the replies
>>
>>8200715
>needing the female you agp project onto to be nude
disgusting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.