[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENOUGH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (4KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 244x206px
GIVE ME A GF or BF RIGHT FUCKING NOW, IVE HAD ENOUGH! IM ABOUT TO SNAP
>>
>>8198039
Contact?
>>
Here you can have both with the same person
>>
File: 8ec[1].gif (158KB, 220x245px) Image search: [Google]
8ec[1].gif
158KB, 220x245px
>>8198039
If you are female, sure, Ill be your GF.
Unfortunately for you Im trans, black, obese, and in permaboymode.
So its either that or stop fucking complaining.
>>
>>8198039
>biscum
There's your problem. People tend not to be fans of disloyal cheaters. People of the same sex as you know you will drop them eventually to fit into heteronormative expectations. People of the opposite sex will never get over you being a fag/dyke and figure (probably correctly) that you'll be getting grindr/truckstop action on the side. Why don't you get off the fence and make a decision to be either gay or straight and then maybe someone will have a reason to trust you.
>>
>>8198194
>why don't you lie about one of the most fundamental aspects of your humanity so people will trust you?

this is why you're on 4chan on a saturday night instead of hanging out with friends.
>>
>>8198194
T H I S
>>
>>8198214
u 2
>>
>>8198190
L-Leslie Jones, what are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>8198194
>falling this easily for the meme
>not realizing that gays and bisexuals only form 10% of the population but bisexuals date and marry the same sex 20-30% of the time on average.
>implying that straight and gay men NEVER cheat

you ate a lot of paste in kindergarten didn't you?
>>
>>8199589
You're missing the point. Even in an ideal relationship, a bisexual is necessarily only having a portion of their sexual needs met. How is their partner supposed to feel comfortable knowing that fact?
>>
File: 1462283958.jpg (106KB, 858x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462283958.jpg
106KB, 858x640px
>>8198138
>>
>>8199926
But this is not true.
My bisexuality means that I don't care what's down there in that pants and that I fully can enjoy either. It doesn't mean that both are necessary. Someone of either gender can leave me completely satisfied.
>>
>>8199970
>I don't care what's down there in that pants and that I fully can enjoy either. It doesn't mean that both are necessary.
Thank you
I don't get how this is so hard to understand for monos
>>
>>8199926
>i like blue eyes
>i like green eyes
HOLY SHIT YOUR PARTNER CAN ONLY PROVIDE ONE YOU MUST BE CHEATING
>>
>>8200104
>Heterochromia doesn't exist
??
>>
File: 60142998.jpg (26KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
60142998.jpg
26KB, 500x279px
>>8199551
>L-Leslie Jones

Hilarious.
Seriously though, I checked (because Im paranoid) and I dont look like Leslie Jones. Oddly enough I kinda look somewhere between Viola Davis and Leslie Jones (plus like 100 pounds or something, I dont know how much these broads weigh). Maybe closer to Viola than Leslie. I cant say for absolutely sure since I dont look in a mirror much if I can help it.
>>
i got a boyfriend, hes cute
>>
File: tumblr_mb4opvqG1U1qekszro1_250.gif (997KB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb4opvqG1U1qekszro1_250.gif
997KB, 245x260px
>>8198039
nobody wants a psycho for a bf

try anger management classes

you sound too immature to be able to handle a relationship
>>
>>8198039
Look I want a cute bf as much as anyone else, but frogposting isn't the way to make it happen
>>
>>8198094
I'm drunk, just checked my phone now, yeah I got contact, where do you want it?

>>8198190
I'm a male, sorry, not even a feminine male.

>>8198194
I just want someone to cuddle with anon, I hate being fucking alone. It's hard.

>>8202812
Anger management what? I'm not even angry tho.

>>8203538
Frog posting is all I have left. Kek will save me from being a singleton
>>
>>8203712
>I'm a male, sorry, not even a feminine male.

Are you open to becoming a girl?
>>
>>8203751
I'm very much a guy though, so not really no, sorry.
>>
>>8203712
>not even a feminine male.

Yeah, thats usually how these things go.
Well, good luck anon. Stop being a spaz, too. I know how being alone can eat away at you, just try to work on making yourself better. Its too late for me but you are probably pretty young so you have time to work on yourself. Take up hobbies, go to meetups, etc. You've probably heard this all before but Ive seen it work for other people.
>>
>>8200086
I hear this a lot, but when I ask if a bisexual would be willing to embrace the gay identity when in a same sex relationship, they completely lose their shit. Whether this is because they don't want to identify with a group they consider to be inferior to themselves or they just want to keep their options open, there seems to be an inherent need to let others know that they're open to any and all sex.
>>
>>8205261
>I ask if a bisexual would be willing to embrace the gay identity when in a same sex relationship

>they completely lose their shit

Well yeah. Of course they would because they are bisexual.
Its like if you where korean and your chinese girlfriend said, "Since we are dating, you should not say you are korean and just say you are chinese" . Naturally the Korean would lose their shit because their girlfriend just asked them to deny who they are just for the conveniences of others. It also pushes the narrative that bi people dont exist/ will eventually pick a side.

>Whether this is because they don't want to identify with a group they consider to be inferior to themselves or they just want to keep their options open, there seems to be an inherent need to let others know that they're open to any and all sex.

You dont understand why it bothers them so then you jump to the most insulting conclusion you can think of?
Thats kind of fucked up, anon.
Im not even bi, this just seems like a pretty fucked up way of thinking.
>>
>>8201891
viola davis is pretty hot t b q h
>>
>>8198039
op i'll be your bf probably
describe yourself, and describe what you want in a bf
>>
I'm bi but whenever I'm dating someone I seem to mostly lose interest in the sex that my partner isn't. When I'm single I don't have a preference whatsoever though. But I don't think I should have to say I'm straight because I'm dating a guy at the moment, or gay because I'm dating a girl at the moment. If my preference is neutral when I'm not with someone then that still makes me bisexual in theory, right?
>>
>>8206582
Dont tease me. Im way too sensitive for that.
:(
>>
>>8198194
Delet this
>>
>>8206568
>pushes the narrative that bi people dont exist/ will eventually pick a side

If you settle down with one person (as you claim you're able to do), is that not picking a side?

If you want to talk about insults, what about shouting your desire for the opposite sex to the world while in a same-sex relationship? That's what stubbornly insisting on perpetuating a bisexual identity amounts to. It's a slap in the face for any gay partner.
>>
>>8206728
>If you settle down with one person (as you claim you're able to do), is that not picking a side?

No its not because you dont all of a sudden just become gay or straight. You're still bisexual no matter who you are with. Gays in companionate marriages to women (and vice versa) are still gay.

>(as you claim you're able to do)

I literally said, "Im not even bi", which makes me think you just want someone to yell your opinions at.
It sounds like you are speaking from a specific instance of hurt so that means you aren't willing to entertain the idea that you are wrong about what bisexual means so you are going to get pissy because this one bi person you dated refused to erase their identity just to placate your hurt fee-fees.
>>
>stupid troll thread about tfw no bf/gf turns into people seriously arguing about bisexuality
Only on /lgbt/!
>>
>>8206584
Masculine, 21 years old, male, relatively fit and overall pretty average guy.
I'm 6'1 I think aswell.
>>
>>8207985
>stupid troll thread
Why do you have to be so mean anon.
>>
>>8198039
Post nudes of yourself, and I will be the judge of that.
>>
>>8208683
>doesn't describe what he wants in a partner when explicitly asked
This is how you know someone is self-absorbed
>>
>>8207972
>You're still bisexual no matter who you are with.

Again, this is the issue: what does that assertion mean if bisexuals are truly able to be satisfied with a single sex?

"I still want women and I want everyone to know that fact, but you're still great and I'm happy with you."

There's some uncanny level of doublethink involved here that rightfully makes gay men uneasy.

>Gays in companionate marriages to women (and vice versa) are still gay.

Exactly, so they must seek sexual gratification elsewhere. You're making my point for me with this.

>"Im not even bi"

Yeah, sorry, no dice. You're throwing out every bisexual talking point with the signature confidence. Only a bisexual could accept any of this reasoning and believe it's compelling enough to repeat.

It's also telling that you tried to make this personal by suggesting that I'm just a dumb, overemotional faggot. There's the signature homophobia.
>>
>>8209351
maybe you should stop caring about autistic shit and people wouldn't think you're retarded and needy
>reeeeee noooo you must pretend you're gaaayyyyy or my fragile personality will shatter
end your life
>>
>>8209379
Good to know that wanting mutual trust in a relationship constitutes being "needy" to bisexuals.

Keep digging this hole for yourselves.
>>
>>8208683
>I'm 6'1 I think

If you don't know how tall you are then you are lying.
You're probably 5'7"
>>
>>8209489
i'm 185 cm which is 6.06 ft idk if you'd consider that 6'1 or 6'0.
>>
>>8208964
>>doesn't describe what he wants in a partner when explicitly asked
>This is how you know someone is self-absorbed
>>8206584

>be a human
>be nice
>don't weigh over 120 kg.
>live nearby

that's it. not very high standards.
>>
>>8208842
you can put some contact down then and i'll send
>>
>>8209443
>pretend you can't be attracted to anyone else (except it doesn't count for when you like several different sort of features in a partner for some reason)
>mutual trust
sounds like pure delusion to me

you're like a fat ugly woman who gets mad at her husband if he doesn't pretend that every other woman looks like a 0/10 troglodyte
>>
>>8209572
i am a human
i am nice
i weigh 119 kg, but i'm 188cm
i'm guessing from your use of metric I don't live nearby ;___;

>>8208964 wasn't me, btw
>>
>>8209554
6'0

you don't round up when its less than .5
unless you're a manlet
>>
>>8209670
Hi, I'm a mathsexual. 1 inch is a 12th of a foot so 0.0833.. (1/12) ft = 1 inch. Therefore 6.06 ft is actually 6 feet and 0.72 inches (0.06*12). 0.72 is closer to 1 than 0 so 185cm is closer to 6'1" than 6'0", and is 6'0.72" to be exact.
>>
>>8211642 again, just noticed that a rounding error had occured in the conversion from 185cm to 6.06 ft; it was actually closer to 6.07 ft in the first place. 185cm is actually approximately 72.8346457 inches, or about 6 ft and 83% of an inch. The correct way to round is still 6'1", even more so now.
>>
>>8211642
I know you're meming but math actually turns me on
not in itself but I can like calculate the body weight of some really tall anime character and just knowing that he should weigh 322 kgs at that height and rough build just makes it so much more tangible
>>
>>8211763
>>8211687
>>8211642

i'm the OP, i should mention i'm an engineer, so also mathsexual.

>>8209664
thats a shame anon :( i'm assuming you're from the states?)
>>
>>8211763
have some Scott Steiner math https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.