[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-04-29-11-47-06.jpg (255KB, 719x717px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-29-11-47-06.jpg
255KB, 719x717px
Is this true?
>>
>>8194840
Well, I've heard a lot of trannies say that they thought everybody wanted to be a girl before they found out they were wrong.

I've also read some posts in lesgen about girls who were envious of boys because dicks give clear and undeniable signals about what you're attracted to.

Maybe everyone just assumes that everybody else has their tastes until otherwise proven.
>>
Mike Pence used to be gay I think
>>
>>8194840

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Z2BkZaOQc
>>
I legitimately don't even understand her point.
People start out straight because that's the "accepted norm" and then they figure themselves out.

When you're a kid your sexual preference isn't really even there for example, you just go towards what's socially accepted.
I understand there's some cases where someone always tought they were gay from age 5 or some shit, but they're the exception.
I was incredibly sexually dumb, an extreme late bloomer, i didn't understand/didn't want to know anything about sexuality until the end of middle school.
Up until that point i would've just gone "yeah sure i'm straight" because that was the social default and the option of less resistance, made sense in my head.
>>
>>8194931
>clear and undeniable
lol

>>8196748
i'm p sure its a joke bc she's tired of people asking/telling her being gay is a phase, and not her attempting to make a serious point that being straight is a phrase
>>
>>8194931
When I was young I literally believed that guys could turn into girls when they grew up.
>>
>>8194840
Of course most gays used to think they were straight, and not the other way around. Before puberty you don't think about sex at all, and if you're not attracted to anything why would you assume that you're gay if it's not the norm?

All in all, stupid post desu
>>
>>8194840
Naw, used to think I was a lesbian. Found out I'm a straight trans man.
>>
>>8194840
Anecdotal evidence isn't the same as a study so it shouldn't be treated as a proof.
>>
File: 1490907321121.jpg (14KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490907321121.jpg
14KB, 480x336px
>>8194840
The flaw in this logic is if being gay really was a phase, then a lot more straight people would have thought they were gay before they were straight than the other way around.
>>
>>8194840
Society is kinder to lesbians than gays, so girls are more free to experiment with it. Also alot of girls do it for attention (and recently some guys probably)... And alot of women, when they reach a certain age, start wanting to concieve and start becoming attracted to men.

Plus girls are cute and sexy when you're young. Once you start pushing into the 30's, men are much more attractive and age better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.