[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too intelligent to fall for the become a girl meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1493335517007.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1493335517007.png
279KB, 898x790px
>tfw too intelligent to fall for the become a girl meme
>>
Trans girls are programmers and spider farmers though. You need to be extremely intelligent to work in either profession. If you're intelligent then you simply must become a girl.
>>
>>8193988

A lot of programmers are of mediocre intelligence relative to the higher echelons of computer science.

If you are of sufficient intelligence, and your intelligence spreads to sociological wisdom, you are more likely to become a TERF than to fall for the trans meme.

t. high-IQ TERF

(I am not completely serious. I think the delusion of "gender identity" affects even very intelligent people, just like various religions. Also intelligence doesn't give you empathy so a lot of intelligent AGP hons out there who viciously fetishize womanhood.)
>>
>>8193983
How can you distinguish being too smart with being too stupid in this case, considering that many people who are ill-informed don't know enough to tell that they are misinformed?

>>8194704
>t. high IQ terf
>AGP
What is evidence-based science?
What is scientific consensus?
What kind of delusion manifests from infanthood and comes with consistently altered brain structure?
>>
File: 1482100617657.jpg (429KB, 1589x646px) Image search: [Google]
1482100617657.jpg
429KB, 1589x646px
>>8193983
>tfw gay guy
>tfw too intelligent to be an hsts tranny
>>
File: IMG_2914.jpg (413KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2914.jpg
413KB, 2048x2048px
>>8193983
>>
>>8193983
transitioning is based upon desire or delusion, and yet it's allowed
>>
>>8193983

>tfw too intelligent to have transitioned early

FTFY

>>8193988

>spider farmers

What's that?
>>
>>8195363
A farmer of spiders.
>>
>>8195411

For what purpose and when have you seen trannies become spider farmers? What extraordinary intelligence would that require?
>>
I'm not sure which is applicable , but I think both in a way are true are true..

>intelligent enough play the mental gymnastics to convince self that am girl

>stupid enough to confuse self as grill
>>
>>8195575
>Not knowing of the AGP-spider connection
>>
File: transfetish.jpg (143KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
transfetish.jpg
143KB, 900x1600px
>>8194720
Denying AGP sure requires an elaborate kind of delusion
>constant AGP threads
>constant "did anime make me trans" threads
>a literal news story from a "transwoman" writing about how hentai made "her" "discover" "her" "transgender identity"
>http://www.clubsissy.com/forum/index.php (see SRS/HRT section)
>people like pic related

Come on sempai.
>>
>>8195669
The fetish is real. A lot of transsexuals have it. This is documented. What isn't is the typology.

Could having a fetish cause someone to react to pheromones as if they were of the opposite sex?
>Berglund et al. (2008) tested the response of gynephilic MtF transsexuals to two sex pheromones: the progestin-like 4,16-androstadien-3-one (AND) and the estrogen-like 1,3,5(10),16-tetraen-3-ol (EST). Despite the difference in sexuality, the MtFs' hypothalamic networks activated in response to the AND pheromone, like the androphilic female control groups. Both groups experienced amygdala activation in response to EST. Male control groups (gynephilic) experienced hypothalamic activation in response to EST. However, the MtF subjects also experienced limited hypothalamic activation to EST. The researchers concluded that in terms of pheromone activation, MtFs occupy an intermediate position with predominantly female features.[24] The MtF transsexual subjects had not undergone any hormonal treatment at the time of the study, according to their own declaration beforehand, and confirmed by repeated tests of hormonal levels
https://academic.oup.com/cercor/article/18/8/1900/285954/Male-to-Female-Transsexuals-Show-Sex-Atypical
>>
>>8195695
One study with n = 12 where cause and effect is entirely unknown isn't a lot of hard evidence, you know.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean to prove with that.

Being "TERF" doesn't mean absolutely standing behind the Blanchard typology BTW.
>>
>>8195746
Yeah the sample size isn't huge but IIRC they address that fact if you're interested.

>Being "TERF" doesn't mean absolutely standing behind the Blanchard typology BTW
Regardless of the reason you're saying this saying people with "AGP" are just fetishists who transition to fulfill their fantasy rather than accepting that people can be trans, dysphoric and also "AGP" is wrong and harmful. Most transsexuals who were "AGP" before transitioning stop being "AGP" post-transition anyhow but are still happier.
>>
>>8193983
Amen
>>
>>8195669
?????? that person even identifies as a male

>boi

terrible example of AGP transexual.. that's obviously just a cross dresser sissy fag.
>>
>>8195695
>What isn't is the typology.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8197285
>AGP transexual
not what anon said
>>
>>8197294
ayyy
>>
>>8194865
Why do I do this? What developmentally went wrong with me? I don't even think I have agp I just want to be as neutral as possible in everything and also have severe bodily and social dysphoria. You making a meme of it implies it's a meme identity, which is fair. What happened to create this?
>>
>>8197726
AGPs are more androgynous, HSTSes are more feminine.
>>
>>8193983
>tfw you think people care how you repress
>>
>>8202432
*effeminate
>>
>>8202490
Thank you.
>>
>>8194858
>earth is flat
toppest kek
>tfw straight MtF who couldn't cut it as a fag
I envy you
>>
>>8194704
Don't forget Pajeets are literally most programmers.
>>
>>8194704
m8 gender isn't real but that doesn't mean that GID isn't real, it's just a conflation of terms
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.