[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are traps gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: felix2.jpg (312KB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
felix2.jpg
312KB, 1158x1637px
Iv seen lot of people claim that men who like traps are gay. Some say theyre not

Which one is it?
>>
A trap is a man that passes as a woman because he such feminine features. A man isn't gay if he thinks the trap is beautiful because he believes the trap is actually a female.

But a man is gay if he knows the trap is another man with a dick but wants to fuck him anyway. The man is not necessarily homosexual but he is at least bisexual.
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (589KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
589KB, 1280x1280px
This is as good a thread as any to vomit my hopes and dreams into. This is purely for my own entertainment, by the way.. because 4chan is and has always been my personal blog and I don't really care what you think. But also because my story might, if I'm lucky, be an example of how traps are "the straightest gay thing". But first, a little backstory.

>New coworker
>Damn, he's fucking handsome.
>AND taller than me.
>oh my FUCK WE HAVE ALL THE SAME INTERESTS?!
>I develop a secret crush

Weeks go by..

>He's obviously very straight
>like, fucking redneck.. but chill
>..but he really likes me
>like wants to be friends with me
>Like hangout and stuff.

Sweet, but this could get ugly. I'm not trying to be used or try to "turn him gay" or whatever. I am perfectly happy, a little too happy on my own.. but it would be nice..

>I'm obviously very gay. All the time.
>I have very long hair
>I am extremely pretty
>no ego flattery intended
>but my face is symmetrical as fuck
>I am literally the zenith twink if not for height

It's an odd duo, and some have even made gay jokes at him. But it still makes sense because we truly do have many of the same interests.

Fast forward to this week..

>He wants to hang out outside of work again..
>He's acting.. gay. He is literally acting gay,

Have I fucking turned a straight guy? Oh my fuck, the thought is bliss. Not turning a straight guy.. but turning this one.

Both of us are looking for a place to rent.. it's all just romantic fantasy right now and that's fine.

But if that's me and him, come this fall.. then make me your bitch boy, I am ready to be your god damn sub.

I think he actually is finding that idea hot. And that's fucking HOT.. like damn.

Anyway, one can dream.
>>
>>8193843

God damn I forgot this is a blue board. Pls no ban. I tried deleting it but I'm on phone and it keeps saying "Something went wrong" >.<
>>
>>8193843
I did the same, really masculine dude really surprised me that he was into me, it happens.
>>
File: 1492099706695s.jpg (9KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492099706695s.jpg
9KB, 244x250px
>>8193789
>>
File: caption042817-500x583.jpg (60KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
caption042817-500x583.jpg
60KB, 500x583px
>>8193843
i cringed
>>
>>8193789
Court ruled it was straight.
Same goes for futa, tranny, dickgirl and herm.
Cuntboys are straight too for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_0089.jpg (585KB, 750x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
585KB, 750x1054px
>>8195022

:)
>>
>>8193789
It's gay, goddamn why do you people not get that?
>>
>>8195032
Faggot detected. It's gay as hell, and no amount of putting fancy terms on it will change that fact.
My point being - Nigga you gay.
>>
Traps aren't gay, because if they were gay then why do they dress like girl?

If traps are gay then having sex with girl is the gayest thing in the world and having sex with men is the straightest.
>>
>>8195641
>Faggot detected.
Duh I live here.
>It's gay as hell
Nuhuh girl it's officially straight now.
>>
Thing is, human sexuality is not something rational. People don't get turned on by abstract concepts like the "idea" of male and female.

Instead sexuality is based on actual phisical carachteristics: a straight male brain it's not made to react at the platonic abstract idea of female, it's made to react to actual phisical characteristics that are mostly common in female human beings. And it does that regardless of the actual gender: if someone looks like a female, the instinctive part of the brain will associate them to the female gender and treat it as likable regardless of what the rational part of the brain will believe or know that other person to be.

At least that's what I believe. And don't even try to say I made that up to cope with my sexuality, I'm not even straight (or male)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.