[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i milk myself on camera?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: moo.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
Hey so I started lactating about 6 months on hormones, I am 8 months now and I can easily express milk most of the time when I try. I was thinking I would like to camwhore to make money, I kinda look like a honbod femboy with a cute face right now, with cute little milk producing contents.

Would training myself to lactate on camera be a good idea? Would I be better of pretending to be a boy? Or should I go full on tranny girl mode on camera?
>>
the internet was a mistake
>>
>>8193659
This is soo hot. I would watch you pump. Little lactating tits is a small niche. Huge boobs rule the lactation market.
>>
>>8193714
>I would watch you pump
should i buy a breast pump? I've just been hand expressing by squeezing with 2 fingers so far
>>
>>8193659
I think you really need to see your endo, especially if you're on cypro. Cypro has a nasty side effect of raising your Prolactin to unbelievable levels, and you might develop a brain tumor from having long term high prolactin.

Consider having an orchi, or lowering your CPA dose.
>>
>>8194051
My levels are good and so i am going to lower my cypro from 50 to 25mg in about a week. I already talked to m doc about lactating and he said if it wasn't bothering me not to worry since my prolactin isn't too high.

I also play with my boobs A LOT , so it wa s kind inevitable that ii would make milk eventually :3
>>
>>8194057
If your hormones are fine, then go ahead with lactating. Keep a close eye on your prolacting. If you don't drink your breast milk, and don't have a SO that drinks your milk, please consider selling or donating it.

Also do you have any tips on how to make yourself lactate?
>>
>>8193659
Yes make videos that sounds hot. Maybe some boymode some girlmode.
>>
>>8194075
>Also do you have any tips on how to make yourself lactate?
Play with your boobies everyday whenever possible. Also sublingual estrogen helps as it has sudden peaks and falls
>>
File: azu.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
azu.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>8194075
>please consider selling or donating it
how would a trans-girl go about making a monetary profit from her breast milk?
>>
>>8194267
The future is amazing. I would love to travel back in time and show the founding fathers that in the future of their country men transfored into half-women via genetic manipulation are selling their breast milk to fetishits on a networkt that lets people communicate instantaneously all over the world.
>>
>>8194280
lol ikr the future is amazing
>>
>>8194267
Literally 5 seconds of googling.
> https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/life/sell-breast-milk/
> http://www.onlythebreast.com/buy-sell-donate-breast-milk/

Sell locally. Post a classified ad in your local paper.
>>
>>8194057
>selling cypro laced breastmilk
please dont
>>
>>8194619
But how else will we grow the tranny army?
>>
Do it but you have to drink the milk after.
>>
File: DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>8193659
>>
You beautiful creature
>>
>>8193659
Post a link here when you do it please :)
>>
>>8194280
Whoa, the future is beautiful!
>>
>>8193659
bottle your milk and sell it to me
>>
>>8194075

>please consider selling or donating it.

She should get her milk cleared for health issues if by donating you mean giving it to mother's who don't have a big enough supply. A study found there were detectable levels of estradiol in the breast milk of women who used pills, while women who used patches were fine. That's just one thing that could go wrong, as >>8194619 points out, there would still be anti-androgens in it.

>>8194280

>when Benjamin Franklin would call you a faggot for forgetting to bring samples
>>
>>8197014
what would that do? turn the baby gay or trans if he's a boy?
>>
>>8197014
No, he means donating to people like us that would use it to drink it while watching the videos and masturbating
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.