[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you think homeless people clock more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: clocking.png (89KB, 750x482px) Image search: [Google]
clocking.png
89KB, 750x482px
a lot of passable transsexuals get clocked by homeless people. Why is it that?
>>
>>8192708
How the fuck does the word "clock" make sense in this context? Isn't clock the shit you look at to see what time it is?

t. Italian
>>
>>8192708
Many homeless people are less inclined to be polite or accommodating of gender identities.
>>
>>8192708

Lots of experience with (homeless) trannies.
>>
>>8192708
Wtf is clocking? Where I come from it means punching you in the face
>>
>>8192708
The answer in this case is NYC versus Ohio. They have way more experience with trannies.
>>
>>8192775
I lived in Columbus Ohio and it seemed everyone there was a faggot, a tranny or a nigger.
>>
>>8192769
>>8192715
Recognizing someone as trans.
>>
>>8192708
pussy stunt?
>>
>>8192715
>>8192769
Which board are you guys visiting /tttt/ from?
>>
>>8192809
/sp/
>>
>>8192716
/thread
>>
>>8192809
/lgbt/
>>
>>8192819
lol gay
>>
>>8192838
At least it's not a tranny board
>>
>>8192708
you guys are stupid. Homeless people clock even in rural area. Something must be going on
>>
>>8192708
Why are trannies so goddamned egomaniacs
>um sorry hun but im not that gender so no money for you umm haha xddd
Honestly what is wrong with people anymore
I blame estrogen
>>
>>8192851
>implying /sp/artans aren't all repressed agps
>>
>>8192886
>projecting
>>
>>8192708
strange every homeless person thats come up to me has always used miss i guess i just pass.
>>
>tfw live in a country without hobos
Feels good man
>>
>>8192886
Why be nice to people who are assholes to you is the better question
>>
>>8192914
???
>>
>>8192907
no, stupid, you don't pass, they were playing along with you to get money, you idiot. Wait until you find the one that tells you the truth
>>
>>8192871
Anyone can be a shitty person and most people don't care about the homeless nearly as much as they should. In a perfect world, nobody would be homeless. In a just world, people like this would end up homeless and starving.
>>
>>8192948
that is besides the point. The question is why homeless people clock transsexuals that pass to other people. This is not a debate about whether people should be homeless or not
>>
File: 1493425653204.gif (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493425653204.gif
9KB, 500x500px
It's their own damn fault more often than not they're homeless anyways
I say force them into labor and give them terrible housing and food to compensate
Literally better than what they have now
>>
>all these hons haven't realized that normies were giving them the pity pass. the homeless face already rejected societal norms so they do not care about hurting xir's feelings
>>
>>8192708
I was once hanging out with a cis friend and someone called her a tranny on the street, sometimes when you run into real people they will insult you.
>>
>>8192948
Homeless people tend to be homeless for a few reasons:

a) Begging is better money than minimum wage
b) Mental illness
c) Drugs
d) Crime

There are likely other factors, but people who are homeless are generally not going to stop being homeless unless their lives change in a huge way. So, giving them money doesn't really do anything, and they certainly don't reciprocate.

So, I contend that caring about the homeless is usually pointless. However, there are some people who end up homeless for other reasons (like all the trannies who get kicked out, for example). Helping them out is actually feasible.
>>
>>8192948
>in a just world people who are mean to me would be homeless
No, in a just world there would be no free gibs for your kind ad you'd be on the streets
>>
>>8193011
I work with a lot of homeless people and they're either completely mentally unstable or so deep into drug addictions that they literally can't work.
>>
>>8193083
I agree, the majority of homeless in my city are fresh out the loony bin or drug addicts
>>
>>8193030
oh please, you just made that up, stupid. Trannies make this shit up so that they can feel better about themselves
>>
>>8192708
Serious answer, homeless people often have mental health and addiction issues and will yell random shit. A broken clock is right twice a day.

Source: Work in health care as a pasty white cis woman, have been called every racial slur in the book as well as a faggot and a dyke by homeless people.
>>
>>8192708
I think maybe they've seen the most "natural" women. Meaning the homeless women don't look like models, they are borderline manly looking to the normal eye. So maybe homeless people can tell the difference between minor details that we skim over due to our ideas of what makes a woman.
>>
REAL TALK:

Everyone can clock you. Most people are too polite to call someone a tranny to their face. It's easier for them to pretend they see you as a woman and avoid drama. And the guys dating you are chasers pretending you're a woman too.

BUT homeless people have nothing left to lose. If you're not giving them a dollar they might as well point out that you're a man.

Those are the facts. Believe, or don't. In yoir heart you know it's true.
>>
>>8192715
I googled it
https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/79775/origin-of-using-clocked-to-mean-noticed
>>
>>8192708
Easy.
Homeless are out of the box, wasting all their lives watching at it from outside. They get used to noticing details.
Now get out.
>>
>>8197414
But never a tranny? I guess that proves the girl from the OP pic doesn't pass then.
>>
>>8192933
>unironically thinking homeless people have some tranny radar
>>
>>8192708
>"it's ok, ur a dude anyway"
Sounds more just like classic homeless person being belligerent and shit talking people for not giving them the time of day.

You've never heard a homeless person call someone a faggot for not giving them money are a woman a diseased whore for ignoring them?
>>
>>8197914
>tfw wherever people have tried to enforce keeping trannies out of restrooms they've only managed to harass butch cis women that others mistook for trannies
It sucks for them but I can't help but think of it and laugh whenever people go on about perfect trannydar.
>>
It's because homeless are already down the shitter and they can't lose their job/family/life for telling a tranny it's a tranny.
>>
File: delete this.jpg (30KB, 627x430px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.jpg
30KB, 627x430px
>>8197541
>And the guys dating you are chasers pretending you're a woman too.
THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS REEEEEE!

t. chaser
>>
>>8192708
Homeless people just don't give a shit. They feel unbound from societal norms of of public decency.

They call out people all the time in an attempt to get money from them to get them to shut up.

So obviously, if they see a tranny, they'll try to draw attention to them.

Did you actually think that everyone else on the street was convinced you are a woman just because they didn't yell at you?

Wake up stupid.
>>
>>8192716
>>8193029
>>8197541
>>8200331
These.

No one thinks you pass, hon.

The homeless people have nothing to lose by calling you out.
>>
>>8192715
Terrone spotted
>>
>>8200420
Literally no
>>
>>8192871
Why again should somebody give a parasitic and psychopathic hobo money? Rude or not they're just gonna waste it on drugs.

You just keep being an idiot and funding drug habbits all you want.
>>
>>8201160
lol

good post, i endorse this statement
>>
>>8192715
>>8192769
"Don't look now, tranny at 6'o'clock" the homeless man whispered to one of the many voices in his head, he knew the dreams would come again soon.
>>
>>8192715
>>8192769
Think of it like clocking "Clocking" speed on one of those speed guns, or "Clocking" into work. In this context its used when someone recognizes someone else is trans, but often it can be used to describe the process of recording something.
>>
>>8192803
That's a black trans Vogue/ballroom term to mean trying to be cis but more often specifically engaging with men flirtatiously or romantically without then knowing T.

I manlaughed because I never thought I'd see someone post that phrase on 4chan
>>
Down looking up destroys the tricks and tips we use to feminize. Shadow and highlight don't work from below.

Also feet and calves + having a lot of experience with transgender people makes seeing the signs easier (lots of homeless trans women out there y'all)
>>
>>8203792
I've read this entire thread and this is the only intelligent post.
One.
One post out of all this shitshow.
49+ fucking posts that are completely useless and just this one is good, informative, and makes sense.

1 out of 49+ people are miserable odds, how the fuck am i supposed to love humanity when i keep seeing this shit happen.
>>
>>8203862
how come saying homeless people do not care about being polite is nonsense?

More like 1 out of 49 didn't make you happy so you say they are completely useless posts without any counter evidence, and accept the one that conforms your believes.
>>
>>8203792
>feet and calves

I thought this was a meme? My feet are smaller than my mom's lol
>>
>>8203925
It's not a universal but I can say that most trans women don't have smaller than average cost women's feet and something can be said about calves.
>>
My first read as female from a stranger (i'm always in andromode) was from a homeless person :/
>>
>>8192715
Quello è il telefono

t. pizzapastamaccheroni
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.