[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which is a better bf, someone with 6-8% bodyfat, or the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: 4398.png (3MB, 1902x1292px) Image search: [Google]
4398.png
3MB, 1902x1292px
which is a better bf, someone with 6-8% bodyfat, or the same amount of muscle with more fat on top?

I've never understood why people want someone with minimal bodyfat. it would be like fucking an anatomy model, a spooky muscleskeleton
>>
I find right disgusting and left super hot. I don't know why fampai, it's just how it is.
>>
>>8190874
Because it's hot? Duh
>>
>>8190882
it is worth looking into the psychology/thinking behind this though

have you ever had a bf like that? what does it even feel like? they would be so bumpy... you can see every last ligament and piece of tissue — their body looks like the inside of a chicken wing
>>
File: uwaah.png (126KB, 415x279px) Image search: [Google]
uwaah.png
126KB, 415x279px
>>8190897
>have you ever had a bf like that?
>>
>>8190874
trick question, whichever has more money
>>
>>8190897
Actually they feel normal?
Like are you dumb?
Fat people are the ones who feel gross
>>
>>8190905
one day i want to hire a male prostitute with abs like that just so i can find out what it feels like.

we wouldn't even fuck, i think i'd just sit there for 20 minutes and feel their chest.
>>
>>8190908
I think OP is aimed at gay men dear.
>>
>>8190910
but in modern society, people with that little bodyfat are way less "normal" than fatties (although i wouldn't even consider the guy on the right in OP pic a "fatty")
>>
>>8190917
Not in gay society.
And it depends on where you live. I live in central London.
I don't know anyone fat and I know plenty of muscular guys.
>>
>>8190930
ohh..."gay society" can go fuck itself...

but maybe this is a difference between US and UK. But isn't the obesity rate in UK pretty similar? Do only fit people live in London, like in LA in the US?
>>
>>8190939
Yeah I think it's a London thing for pretty much every gay to be fit or at least slim.
I've been on grindr when I've visited family in other areas and it's rare that I'd see a guy attractive enough for me to meet him.
>>
File: Chad skellington.png (677KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chad skellington.png
677KB, 576x1024px
>>8190874
>a spooky muscleskeleton
What's wrong with skeletons?
REAL men have BONES
>>
>>8190874
the less fat, the better
>>
>>8191011
>>8191013
real men aren't pointy

a little bit of cushion is so much more inviting. I know muscle isn't really hard, but the appearance of all those veins and ligaments is just weird.
>>
>>8190973
welp, now i know i can never have a bf in london

what about scotland or ireland, are there any stereotypes about gay bodytypes (or gays in general) in those areas?
>>
>>8191011
this is the ideal male body. you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like
>>
>>8190874
right makes me rock hard
>>
>>8190897
so you can only like a guy if youve had a bf like that before? you're on some next level denial. Fit bodies are just attractive on a primal level.
>>
>>8191164
"have you had a bf like that" was more of just an unrelated question

what is a "primal level"?? people like 400 lb fatties so obviously there's nothing natural about one or other other, just a question of how common it is
>>
File: turkishmudwrestling.jpg (184KB, 1265x715px) Image search: [Google]
turkishmudwrestling.jpg
184KB, 1265x715px
>>8191148
beautiful turkish mud wrestlers
>>
>>8191175
The big difference is that one is a very rare fetish. The other one is a traditionally attractive trait. This is also a female attraction factor. Most chubby chasers are males.
>>
>>8190874
Fat is disgusting, fat people should be ashamed of being fat.
Of course, any gay man of sense will pick left muscles over right fat.
Fat is the sign of illness and lazyness.
Best type: white, tall (min 190 cm), blue/green-eyed, blond, ripped, athletical and smooth moving, christian german bottom.
>>
File: tumblr_m1j2teNzpQ1qm545go1_500.jpg (315KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1j2teNzpQ1qm545go1_500.jpg
315KB, 464x700px
>>8191220
but like, is the guy on the right even "fat"? yeah there's a little chub, but it's obviously on top of a lot of muscle, maybe even more muscle than the guys on the left

the guy on the left (in OP) just screams "prettyboy gymrat shithead who is probably a jerk", the guy on the right is "cozy, down-to-earth friendly man who doesn't take himself to seriously"
>>
>>8191220
>blond
>christian
>german
nope, everything else is good
>>
File: 1493144081711.png (295KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
1493144081711.png
295KB, 450x452px
both are hot
>>
>>8191041
Idk I've never been to Scotland or Ireland.
The only bf I've had who I had serious feelings for had the least attractive body.
He wasn't fat but he wasn't well built gym fit.
I don't think gay people are as shallow as we seem. When it comes down to it we care about a lot more than looks.
I just think apps like grindr distort our expectations and creates the entire body beautiful culture.
It's sad.
>>
>>8191250
>shithead who is probably a jerk
>cozy, down-to-earth friendly man who doesn't take himself to seriously
You can't tell someone's personality from their body fat. This is actually retarded. Stop watching teen movies.
>>
>>8191294
but stupid assumptions are totally part of what makes someone appealing or not

most people don't like fatties, because that bodytype is associated with lack of self control, gluttony, etc.
>>
>>8191035

Real men don't have saggyboobs.
>>
>>8191312

That's not a stupid assumption though. You HAVE to either lack self-control or be seriously self-destructive on some level to get fat. There is no other option. And both options are bad.

But you don't have to be unfriendly or narcissistic or any other such thing to have big muscles and a lean body.
>>
>>8191345
>You HAVE to either lack self-control or be seriously self-destructive on some level to get fat.
True! Fatsies have bad personalities, that's why they're mocked.
>>
File: 1395228022978.jpg (176KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1395228022978.jpg
176KB, 1200x675px
>>8190874
>6-8% of bodyfat is too low
>for a muscular guy
>>
>>8191312
Read the comment I responded to. Then read my comment. It has nothing to do with what you're saying. Obviously, if you get fat is because of gluttony. It's in the definition. But fit or fat guys can have all kinds of personalities.
>>
>>8191504

I'm a fat guy whose also lost weight and gained it back, I've never been a glutton, the problem is not how MUCH I eat but WHAT I eat. I actually lost more weight consuming large quantities of meat and cheese doing keto than eating smaller portions of junk food.

And yes I will freely admit there is some element of a lack of self-control but what i always hate is the accusation all fat people are lazy, one reason I put on weight easily is because I work alot of long hours and find little time to go to the gym or cook a healthy meal, I put my work life before my own body to get the job done and that usually means vending machine or fast food dinners. Should I find a job less stressful so I can focus on my personal life, probably, it's a vicious cycle. But one thing someone can never accuse me of is being lazy at my job.
>>
File: thescotts2017-500x654.jpg (58KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
thescotts2017-500x654.jpg
58KB, 500x654px
>>8191041
Anyplace there are a lot of gays the pressure to be fit is going to be higher, simply because of the law of supply and demand.
If there are 10 guys on your street who are gay and want to have sex with you and you only can pick one because you have to work and only have so much time in the day, then you are going to choose the best looking one.
This is what happens in big cities.
The hottest guys get all the sex, so the uglier guys see this and think "If I want to have sex then I need to be hotter" and so they start going to the gym and eating more vegetables and less junk food and they get hotter and start having more sex.
This process just keeps repeating itself until the guys are much hotter than normal guys.
Also, I think that hot guys tend to move to cities because they get tired of dating normal guys in their small towns and so they head to the cities in the hopes of meeting someone hotter and they are not disappointed because hot guys from all over the country have done the same thing.
Also, big cities tend to be where modelling agencies and film companies are which means that models and actors have to live there for their jobs which increases the number of hot guys in big cities.
Regarding the men in OP's pic
I would do either one.
But then I'm a little chubby and old so I have to lower my standards if I want to get laid.
>>
>>8191729
Well you can always pay someone hot to be with you.
>>
>>8190897
>their body looks like the inside of a chicken wing
>>8190874
>a spooky muscleskeleton

anons why do you have to hurt my feelings like that.
>>
>>8191902
>le humble brag

nicely done
>>
>>8191164
On a "primal" level I believe meatyness would be seen as more attractive because it conveys security, fertility and all those kinds of things.

That chiseled look is only possible at low bodyfat percentages and would convey starvation more than any security. Men in the primal era looked nothing like a fitness model, so thats an off thing to say. It's attractive yes, but nothing about it is primal.
>>
File: hmmsure323.png (319KB, 541x455px) Image search: [Google]
hmmsure323.png
319KB, 541x455px
>>8191902
bro everyone you meet for the rest of your life will tell you that you're beautiful, don't give me this "hurt my feelings" bullshit

in all fairness, i would still probably fuck you
but the only realistic scenario for this is a creepy, silence of the lambs sex dungeon set-up
>>
File: fatfetish.jpg (181KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fatfetish.jpg
181KB, 780x1200px
>>8192007
this

being overweight is a better indicator of likely reproductive success (as completely meaningless as that may be in a gay context)
>>
>>8190874
Honestly both are a hot and i find the right one hotter because you can have abs and that's great but do you have an ass? Also this thread seems to be going in the direction of why we find more fat% unattractive and it honestly because of the notion that fat people are more lazy and disgusting and smell bad. But pick related seems like he gets up and does shit.

For me, this is what makes musclechubs more attractive. They were probably videogame couch potatoes when they were younger and they made an effort to change that. Also they look more cuddly while others look high maintenance or bitchy.
>>
>>8191958
:^)

>>8192235
>creepy, silence of the lambs sex dungeon set-up

>tfw i have to go this far just to get laid.
>>
>>8192308
no no you misunderstand, the only way you would ever fuck me was if you were my prisoner in a sex dungeon and i raped you

you see, it is my life that is sad and yours that has some promise of romantic meaning
>>
>>8192335
>and i raped you
but im a top anon. also dont worry, my face is like a 2/10 sloth from the goonies tier face, thats why i got /fit/ lol, its my only chance.
>>
>>8192344
>i'm a top
i don't know if this kind of thing matters in a sex dungeon

though it got me thinking about how possible it would be to rape someone as a bottom... i guess it wouldn't be rape technically since it's not penetrative sex?? like you somehow got someone hard and then forced their dick into your butt?

>my face is like a 2/10 sloth from the goonies tier face, thats why i got /fit/ lol, its my only chance.

you should post a pic so we can tell you how beautiful you are
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.