[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >want to be a masc bull >forever trapped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>be me
>want to be a masc bull
>forever trapped in a fem fag body
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>8190698
isn't this usually the other way around??
>>
>>8190712
I don't kbow
>>
>>8190698
Id let you top me if you want to be masc.

Ill make you feel like a real man :3 im masc and hot
>>
>>8190915
what kind of bf do you want? also masc bull or fem fag body?
>>
>>8190929
>also masc bull or fem fag body?
I want two bfs: a musclefag and a femfag
>>
>>8190986
tfw no harem of every imaginable bodytype

"today i want the lean twink femboi...no, the otter....actually, give me the musclechub powerbottom... yeah that's it"
>>
>>8191209
Pretty much this
>>
>I'm a masc bull but want to be a women.
Won't transition because I don't want to be an orc lady
>>
>>8192553
why do qt masc bulls always want to change their bodies

just be my perfect bf
>>
>>8192553
>what is reading comprehension
>>
>>8190698
Being an effeminate top is suffering, especially if you're only attracted to masculine guys. Finding a bottom that will take me seriously is next to impossible.

I guess I'm technically vers because I usually just end up bottoming even though I fucking hate it. A "reluctant vers" would probably be most accurate.
>>
>>8190698
same, except i actually am a girl.

inb4 AAP
>>
>>8193157
>typing "inb4" exempts you from anticipated criticism

no
>>
>>8193134
i bet you there is totally a fetish market for a bottom who is a pouty, aggressive fem top who resentfully and bitterly bottoms for someone
>>
>>8193134
How effeminate are you exactly? Most of the tops I am friends with aren't particularly masc and they don't seem to have too big of a deal.
>>
>>8193232
Probably, but that isn't a market I want anything to do with.

>>8193237
>faggy voice and mannerisms
>scrawny, hairless body
>feminine facial features

The only thing I really have going for me is above average height.
>>
>>8193273
>above average height
You're me (my voice is literally of a 12 y.o. girl) except I'm a manlet (5'9 ft/175 cm) ;_;

>>8193134
>Being an effeminate top is suffering, especially if you're only attracted to masculine guys
Yes, bby, this feel is painful :c
>>
>>8193451
>5'9

I'm so sorry, man. Nature selected you to bottom and you need to accept that.
>>
File: frog pepe.jpg (10KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
frog pepe.jpg
10KB, 236x222px
>>8193470
>tfw 175
>tfw too high self-esteem to bottom
>>
>>8193483
>tfw too high self-esteem to bottom

Careful, bottoms tend to interpret this kind of frank talk to mean we don't respect them.
>>
>>8193134
:'(
Is there hope for skinny bitches?
>>
File: kekus.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
kekus.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>8193564
We actually """respect""" em, do we?
>>
is there a kind of gay "white knighting" where I, a masc top, intervene here to protect the feelings and dignity of bottoms, and argue that we should care and respect them?
>>
>>8193157
If it doesn't just turn you on, you're not an "AAP girl", but a trans guy.
>>
>>8193587
I do. I'm very grateful they exist. I'd be in big trouble if they didn't.

My own sense of self-worth prevents me from assuming their role, but that doesn't mean I think less of them for it. They have self-worth of their own, it simply functions different than mine. They enjoy being fucked and I enjoy fucking them - there's mutual pleasure and there should therefore be mutual respect as well. We're symbiotic.
>>
Do masc bottoms have a problem with finding someone to top them as well?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.